Kristen Steele Photography

Brentwood, TN View map

Kristen Steele Photography is a boutique photography studio based out of Nashville, TN. My style is fresh and spunky — I want to get to know you and become your personal photographer!

Kristen Steele Photography focuses on the real you — not your typical photography that's posed or staged in an uncomfortable way. I love to capture life as it happens: those funny moments where the groom shoves cake in the bride's face or just fun family laughter. I want to capture you feeling magnificent. With more than 5 years of experience in photography, I will help you feel at ease on your wedding day.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
    Bri Married on 04/09/2011
    From the moment I met Kristen, I knew she was the right choice for our wedding. We wanted creative, romantic memories, and she delivered! Kristen made the entire experience fun, and we've received rave reviews of our wedding photos.
    Gena Married on 10/23/2010
    We love Kristin Steele! She was so much fun to work with! Kristin was an instant friend who was just a part of us by the time everything was said and done. She asks up front what you think you might like or not like or not want to be visible (your big butt), and she builds a perfect package accordingly! She knew Ricky and me so well, and she captured us perfectly! You can't go wrong with this photographer for any occasion!
    Sarah Married on 06/19/2010
    We were beyond blessed to have Kristen photograph our big day! Kristen actually took pictures of John and I before we were engaged, so it was really special having her photograph our wedding as well. Kristen was with us every step of the way, so when our wedding day arrived we didn't need to worry about a thing - she already knew what specific pictures we wanted taken, and we knew that she would use her own artistic flair to capture a lot of special, unplanned moments. The photos are better than we could have ever imagined!
    Almost as equally important as the quality of the pictures we received, is the level of service that Kristen provides. Her bubbly personality makes you feel at ease and comfortable, which is incredibly important when you are entrusting someone with capturing your special day. We will be able to look back at these pictures forever, and hope to have Kristen capture more special memories for us in the future.

Courtney Davidson Photography Courtney Davidson Photography Wedding Photographers

Kristen is a trusted friend and colleague. Her warm personality brings ease to not only me but everyone around, even in a stressful situation! I love it when I am able to work with her because she makes me and everyone around her at ease, not to mention she is a wonderful and trustworthy photographer!

Kelly Spalding Designs Kelly Spalding Designs Wedding Planners

Kristen has an amazing personality. She really takes very good care of her clients and enjoys what she does!

Creative Designs & Events Creative Designs & Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with Kristen several times and I love her bubbly personality. As a wedding planner, I create events for my brides and Kristen is able to come in and truly capture all of the details with her images. When I work with Kristen, I am confident the images will turn out fabulous and be exactly what the bride is wanting. Kristen is truly a gem to work with in this industry!

8109 Valley Oak Drive Brentwood, 37027
Location of (Kristen Steele Photography)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding