41B Vershire St., West Roxbury, MA 02132 Map · Phone number

Schueler1010105119
Schueler1010105119

7 Reviews for Kristen Schueler Photography

Erica · Married on 05/16/2015

Kristen is phenomenal at what she does. She is professional, creative, and has an eye for the perfect picture. I sought her out early on in our engagement in 2013 (before I even had a date or venue) to let her know that I wanted to book her for the 2015 wedding season. I had seen her work in a friend's wedding prior to mine, and was just so impressed with her that I knew we had to hire her. From the beginning, she was accommodating, flexible, and informative to ensure that we were aware of all of our options with her. The day of the engagement shoot as well as the wedding, she and Adam were more than we could've hoped for. Seeing some of the sneak peek photos from the wedding day has made me so excited to see the rest of them because I know they'll all be beautiful. If you haven't hired a photographer yet for your wedding, definitely reach out to Kristen. She is fantastic and her work is worth every penny! Kristen & Adam, we couldn't have been happier to spend our wedding with you. Thank you for all the hard work you put into our day!!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Alison · Married on 06/28/2014

Kristen Schueler is nothing short of amazing. She is very professional and organized and extremely dedicated to getting everything just right. After our engagement session, we spent the months before our wedding confident that we'd have beautiful photos no matter what. On the wedding day, she and Adam went above and beyond for us: arriving early, leaving late, researching shots in advance, doing us a million favors that are outside the job of any photographer, and in general, just adding to the spirit and enjoyment of our day.

Kristen has an undeniable talent for finding the beauty in everything and bringing it out in incredible photos that anyone would treasure. There are lots of talented photographers, but Kristen has a unique ability to capture emotions and real "people." She also has a real skill with lighting, and it shows when you compare her work to others. If you want an artistic photo of the bride lying in her dress in a bathtub looking like a photoshopped model, I'm sure she'll take that shot for you. But, if you let her do her thing, she'll create beautiful timeless photographs of you, just as you are. When you look at these photos years from now, you'll remember everything you were feeling at each exact moment. And when your children see them one day, they'll see that you are beautiful.

Hiring Kristen to do our wedding photography was, hands down, the best decision we made for our wedding. Of course, we had a great venue, hair, makeup, and dresses and weather...but if any of those things had gone wrong, it wouldn't have mattered because Kristen was there. Wedding photography is a business, but it's personal. You want to have someone you can trust, someone who understands what you are looking for, and who will find the natural beauty and joy that happens on your own unique wedding day. Besides the groom, there was no one else I was happier to have by my side for 10 hours on my wedding day than Kristen Schueler. Thank you, Kristen!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Erin · Married on 09/28/2012

We loved Kristen as soon as we met her! We had met with several photographers before her and none of them seemed quite right. When we met with Kristen, we immediately felt like we were on the same page and she understood exactly what we were looking for. We were also really impressed with her previous work and Photoshop skills.

On the day of the wedding, Kristen and her assistant, Adam, were both amazing. They were both calm, fun and helpful. It rained cats and dogs on our wedding day, which ruined our plans for outdoor photos. However, Kristen came with a plan to take back-lit photos of my husband and I in the rain. The pictures ended up being stunning! I really appreciate her ability to make the best out of a difficult situation and to still deliver beyond our expectations.

Sent on 03/06/2013

• Next Tuesday Design
    Next Tuesday Design Wedding Invitations

Kristen is not only a brilliant wedding photographer, but an extraordinary family photographer... we've used her to take photos of our own son multiple times, and we can always expect amazing photographs with amazing presentation and style. If you can get her for your event, you would be capital C Crazy not to book her.

• 41B Vershire St. West Roxbury, 02132 See on map
    2032471145 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kristen Schueler Photography)