Maudlin Co.

Holland, MI View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Hi! I'm Kristen. I'm a film and digital wedding photographer based in western Michigan. I photograph weddings a little differently than most. I focus on the candid, imperfect, and unexpected moments on a wedding day with an informal approach. My parent's wedding album from the 80s is one of my biggest inspirations for my work. It's perfectly imperfect, real and timeless.

The best way to see my work and get in touch is through my website: maudlinco.com

• Woman-owned

Andrea Married on 09/18/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

We loved working with Kristen of Maudlin Co. for our small wedding. Her photos are gorgeous and captured all the moments and more that we could have hoped for. Her photos provided a unique perspective and special insight into our wedding. We highly recommend her photography.
  • Clare
    Clare B. Married on 05/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I highly recommend Kristen/Maudlin Co. for wedding photography!

Kristen was recommended by another vendor (always a good sign!) and we’re so happy we chose her for our engagement and wedding photos.

The photos are truly stunning and nicely curated; each photo felt special and the gallery came together to tell the story of the day. The photos are authentic, candid, and you can tell a true professional was behind the camera. My husband and I are shy when it comes to having our pictures taken, but Kristen made us feel comfortable and it shows in the photos. Additionally, because of COVID, we had to change the venue more than once and Kristen was accommodating with all the changes.

We’re thrilled with the outcome and will cherish these photos for years to come!
  • Emily
    Emily K. Married on 08/28/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best choice for our engagement photos and wedding!

It's hard to put into words how much we appreciate Kristen in a few sentences, but here's a quick recap. She is a professional. It can be really hard to figure out what you're investing in from social media and internet reviews when you're planning a wedding but I can assure you Kristen was the best investment. We hired Kristen to shoot our engagement photos in New Mexico and our wedding in Iowa. She was so helpful in planning our engagement shoot and offered really great advice, a timeline for our wedding and she captured us perfectly and didn't force poses so all of the photos really feel like us. Her style of shooting/equipment and her editing is something that can only be done by someone with her level of experience and talent. Plus she's genuinely a cool and fun person! We recommend Kristen to everyone 10/10.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Holland Holland, MI, 49423
Location of (Maudlin Co.)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding