Kristen Kaiser Reviews

Kristen Kaiser 5
Kristen Kaiser 6
Kristen Kaiser 7

Camille · Married on 09/01/2018

Let me preface this by saying I NEVER write reviews, but feel the need to do so because Kristen and Eric were so unbelievably fantastic to work with. My husband and I aren’t crazy about taking pictures.. we were a little nervous, and to be quite honest we were kind of dreading that portion of the day. We have to say, Kristen and Eric went above and beyond and exceeded all expectations. Not only were they an absolute blast to be around, but they were also professional, organized and made the entire process a breeze. We had a large (and pretty rowdy) bridal party of 20 that Kristen and Eric had no problem directing for photos. We were so impressed with their ability to make us feel comfortable and at ease (we almost forgot we were even taking photos at points in the day). We are completely blown away with how well they were able to capture the magic of our weekend in the most stunning way possible. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our photos and the entire experience we had with Kristen and Eric. We could not have asked for better people to work with on our day. Thank you Kristen & Eric!!

Gabby · Married on 05/26/2018

She deserves far more than 5 stars! She was so amazing, responsive, caring, and made the process for both our engagement photos and wedding photos so simple and carefree! We had such a blast working with her and our photos were so amazing that everyone kept asking us who did them. They are stunning. We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2018

Kristen and Her husband made us feel so comfortable. They took our engagement photos in Yosemite. I know what a more beautiful place to be?!! But even with the breathe taking views our love stood out in each photo! Thank You Guys!!

Justine · Married on 05/17/2018

Kristen and Eric are such a dream. We sought out Kristen for engagement photos only, but ended up booking her for our: engagement session, elopement in Greece and our celebration back at home with our family and friends. Long story short, that was the best decision ever! We’re so thankful to have been able to have them photograph all our special events, but above all, especially our elopement! It was just us four in Santorini on our wedding day and they honestly made us feel SO special. Kristen and Eric’s professionalism is top notch. They’re very hard workers and went above and beyond our expectations. They knew exactly when to give us our intimate, special moments, and when to give us direction. From Kristen and Eric scouting the best locations, to stopping and grabbing gyros for us, to the nonstop laughs, to going off the beatin’ path to get the most RAD backdrops… it will always be the BEST DAY EVER! We’re forever thankful and will always cherish the moments + details they captured of our special day. To top it all off, we gained two exceptionally awesome friends.

Kristen Kaiser 8
    Kristen Kaiser 9
    Kristen Kaiser 10
    Kristen Kaiser 11
    Kristen Kaiser 12
    Kristen Kaiser 13

Camie · Married on 03/21/2018

I hired Kristen to shoot a surprise boudoir session as a gift for my hubs, and it was an absolute blast. Kristen has an uncanny ability to make the nerves melt away, the conversation to flow with ease, and the setlist to set the PERFECT vibes for the shoot. Not to mention, the photos exceeded my expectations and made me want to immediately book Kristen for another session. Not only is Kristen an accomplished photographer, but also she is a person of great character and creativity and a dream to work with.

C · Married on 12/09/2017

Kristen was so easy to work with and just an amazing person in general. She was able to make me feel so so comfortable during our boudoir session that it was actually crazy fun - which is not something I thought I would ever say!!
    Not only does the session feel like a breeze but the photos... the photos are out of this world, I’ve never felt so beautiful.
    She truly is one of the most talented photographers I know. Booking her was easily the best decision I made!!

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2017

I first met Kristen back in mid July when I spontaneously decided to drive 7 hours to Devils Lake to attend a photography workshop she was teaching. She was an absolutely amazing teacher, and her work was so unreal, and I knew then I wanted to keep in contact with her about photographing my elopement. Little did I know, the elopement I had been planning for next year would be moved up drastically by my fiancé's decision to join the USMC. I reached out to Kristen right away because everything was changing so fast and suddenly, and I knew she would be able to help me. And she definitely did. She helped me plan out our photos completely last minute and spur of the moment. She reassured me, directed me, and helped me through some of the most stressful weeks of my life as we waited to figure out how our lives were about to change forever.
    When it came to the actual day of the photos, Kristen and her husband Eric were amazing. The last thing you want to be on such a special day is stressed, and with the two of them there, my fiancé and I spent the whole time laughing, joking, and reminiscing on our love for one another. And now, actually having the photos in my hands to look at, I am in so much awe of what an amazing job she did. Every time I look at our photographs, I feel everything from that day all over. Which is a truly amazing feeling. The cold air, the nerves, and all the love. In the end, you HAVE to pick a photographer whose work moves you. Speaks to you. Someone you can get along with. Someone who will be a friend. And I know that person will be different for everyone. But for me, I couldn't have found two more perfect souls to accompany us on the beginning of this adventure. I will be forever grateful. Thank you guys a million.

Kristen Kaiser 14

Mary · Married on 09/16/2017

We couldn’t be happier with our wedding and engagement photos by Kristen Kaiser. She was easy to communicate with throughout all of our planning, and made the whole process easy (which is very helpful when you have a wedding to plan!) the photos are flawless. She has a unique style and a great eye for lighting. She captured every detail on our big day and made the wedding party feel comfortable so none of the pictures look forced or too posed. I would definitely recommend Kristen to any bride that wants beautiful, adventurous photos.

Kristen Kaiser 15
    Kristen Kaiser 16
    Kristen Kaiser 17
    Kristen Kaiser 18
    Kristen Kaiser 19

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

Our photos turned out great! We loved working with Kristen.

Natalie · Married on 06/10/2017

I first came across Kristen as a reference from a string of endless photographers that were either unavailable on our wedding date, out of our budget range or weren't able to travel to Northwestern Illinois. When I came across Kristen, she was one of the only photographers to be flexible with our date, budget and wedding destination. But one of the things that stuck out most to me during my first interactions with Kristen was her desire and passion to just capture us being us. Because after all is said and done, the wedding is planned and the day as passed, all you have left is your memories and your photos of you and your spouse and all the emotions that were flowing that day. Somehow, Kristen captured every single memory, feeling of joy and pure love perfectly in her each photo. I could go on and on about how amazing each shot was and the endless compliments we still receive on all our photos, but no amount of words will be able to describe the beautiful work-- you'd have to check her work out for yourself. And while there are many other photographers out there who are beyond talented, there is only one Kristen who's heart is made of gold! She cares for her clients more than any of my other vendors could have dreamed about. From your first email to the engagement session to the wedding day to 2 months post the wedding, she continually follows up with you to make sure you're happy and stress free because she CARES. It's more than a client relationship, she makes you want to be her friend, stalk her Instagram and hangout on weekends to binge watching The Office--because she's that cool. We are just so beyond bless and excited and grateful we choose Kristen (and she choose us) for the best day of our lives and we're so excited to continue working with her for all our future sessions!! I just feel bad for anyone who doesn't get her as their photographer!

Vanessa · Married on 04/25/2017

Kristen was so great and I would love to book with her again! Booking the session was easy, she responded to questions promptly and was not only very professional she makes you feel totally comfortable in front of the camera! Not to mention her work is absolutely beautiful!

ali + cam · Married on 01/07/2017

Everyone desires to have their story told in a way that truly portrays the value + emotion of their life at a given time – and ours, in this season, happens to be a story of redemption, freedom + love.

We had seen, followed + admired the work of photographer Kristen Kaiser for over a year + had fallen in love with her talent. The way she tells stories through her lens is remarkably captivating + there was no question that we wanted our day to be captured + shared through her perspective.

Not only are Kristen Kaiser’s photographs a true work of art, but the integrity + client-centeredness of their business is unsurpassed. From the skype coffee date to the unpacking of my wedding photos in hand, the experience was a relaxed, fun + exciting one.

We knew we weren't just 'hiring' Kristen, but choosing to make an investment... in us, for our day. Our wedding day photographs are a treasure. Now those precious once-in-a-lifetime moments aren't just memories running through our minds but moments captured.

Ashley · Married on 12/31/2016

Check out her Instagram to see some of her work- it's gorgeous!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Kristen Kaiser's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley! You guys were so great to work with!

Erika · Married on 08/19/2016

Kristen is so fun to work with! Her style is so unique and absolutely beautiful!! We were so happy with our pictures. She captured our love story in a way no one else could have!

Barbara · Married on 07/22/2016

When my husband and I decided to elope in Chicago, I felt completely lost booking a photographer because there are so many to choose from and I lived in a different country! I enlisted my wedding photographer friends to find someone for me, and they raved about Kristen’s work. Even though all of our correspondence before the big day was through email, I felt like I had already met her and made a new friend because her genuinely warm and caring spirit was shone through in every email. When it came to the day of our elopement, Kristen was FLAWLESS! I was worried that having a photographer might put a damper on our elopement because my husband dislikes having his picture taken, but Kristen reassured me that she loves authentic moments, and we’d never hear, “look at the camera and smile.” She was right!! Kristen’s playful yet relaxed and professional vibe was just perfect for us to stay in the moment and not be distracted by having our pictures taken. We adore the final photos. Kristen’s work precisely captured the excitement and happiness of the day!

Kaitie · Married on 06/04/2016

I initially reached out to Kristen because I wanted to gift my fiancé with something I knew he’d love—boudoir photos. I had been following her work and knew she was the perfect person to shoot something so intimate. However, as Kristen and I communicated about the shoot, she transformed my perception of the session completely. I went from thinking about the photos as something only for my fiancé, something I was happy to do for him, but something I was nervous about nonetheless— to viewing this opportunity as a celebration of my body and femininity. During the shoot, I felt so comfortable with Kristen because she was so professional, complimentary and overall, just made me feel beautiful. The photos she shared were so tasteful and artistic to the point where I was showing my girlfriends (and anyone who mentioned boudoir photography) because I loved them so much, as did my fiancé when I gave him an album before our wedding. I have recommended Kristen to anyone and everyone who has even mentioned boudoir photography in my presence because I absolutely loved working with her and treasure the photos she created so much.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Kristen Kaiser's reply:

I am so happy we got a chance to work together! You totally rocked your boudoir session and I'm so stoked you had a wonderful experience and love the photos!

Devyn · Married on 06/03/2016

"Picking Kristen to photograph our wedding day and the moments leading up to it was one of the first and best decisions I made regarding our wedding. The minute I met with Kristen I KNEW she was the one we wanted to be a part of our wedding! She was so relaxed but focused, and was more than a photographer. She was a friend, a fresh eye to give wedding thoughts, someone I could count on and trust. When Kristen took our engagement photos we instantly felt so comfortable, she didn't make us do weird or cheesy photos. She simply captured us in our element, just loving and interacting with each other. Leading up to the wedding she created our timeline, helped me decide times for ceremony, pictures, sunset pictures, everything. She was never pushy or bossy, always very loving and encouraging with her advice. The best part was I fully trusted her, because of that I felt no stress going into the big day, because I knew she would take that on for me. I am so thankful we chose her and now I have a lifelong photography friend, which always comes in handy!"

Bailey · Married on 06/28/2015

Kristen is an amazingly talented business woman and photographer! As a fellow photographer is it sometimes hard to find someone who you trust with your own photos. When I got my anniversary session back from Kristen I cried the happiest tears! She captured our love in a way that showed us and who were are as a couple. Not not just pretty images (which they were definitely pretty too, but they were so so much more!)

Katie · Married on 06/09/2012

Kristen and her husband, who also shot our session, were such fun to work with. They flew out to meet us half way across the country to do an anniversary session with my husband and me. The session was so fun and they made us feel completely comfortable. We had so much fun exploring and talking that we almost forgot the cameras were there! Kristen delivered our photos exactly within the time frame she stated they would be ready and we are so pleased with our photos. Kristen captured the beauty of the landscape without detracting from the emotion and connection between my husband and me. We can't stop looking through our photos and are so pleased with the entire experience. Thank you Kristen and Eric!

Julie · Married on 01/08/2011

Kristen took pictures of our husband and I a few years after we got married (we had a different photographer for our wedding and we were NOT happy with the quality we received). I didn't even want to print our wedding photos to display in our home... now we have beautiful artistic images that we're proud to be able to see daily and show others. She truly does beautiful work, and makes sure your final images are ones that are flattering and dynamic. Thank you, Kristen!