Nearby Vendors to Consider

High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Albums (1)
Matted Prints (1)

What can I say about Kris Rupp... She is absolutely wonderful. I knew that I wanted Kris to be our wedding photographer long before we were engaged. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding she shot years ago, and have followed her and loved her work since. She has a great personality and is an amazing photographer. She was so easy to talk to and work with throughout the planning process, day of, and after. Her friend and second shooter, Barbara Wentzel, was equally as amazing as Kris was the day of our wedding. Both women made us feel so comfortable to be in front of the camera. They really captured the day in a way that we could not have imagined and we are so happy that we chose Kris to be a part of our day.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Matted Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

I don't even know where to start. My family has been using Kris for family portraits since she started and we have always loved the results. So when it came time to chose a wedding photographer nobody batted an eye when I wrote Kris's name down in the "secured vendor" column. I have a huge and blended family and there were a zillion pictures to take. Because of two thirds of our family lives a flight away we wanted to make sure we didn't miss anyone. In a very short period of time Kris was able to get every shot with still keeping in mind that it was Seth and me that were getting married. She made the day of pictures so easy and wonderful and I can't wait to be flipping through my album for the rest of our lives.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Samantha, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kris and her team (Barb and Hendrick) were INCREDIBLE and we are so grateful that they were with us to capture our special day. Not only do they have an incredibly artful eye for capturing the very best (and most gorgeous) photos, but Kris is calm, fun, and flexible! We have many sets of parents between us and the family photos were so organized! We also had the opportunity to capture so many special and unique shots that reflect our personality and preferences. We are so lucky to have such amazing photographs as a tangible memory of our most perfect day...and we have Kris and her team to thank for that! (By the way, Kris also shot engagement photos for us in Central Park...WOW, just incredible...the raving compliments we've received from friends and family on her pictures are never ending...she's just an amazingly gifted...and kind...and fun photographer!)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/7/15, 4 Reviews

Save the Date
Negatives
3 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Its always a pleasure to see Kris holding the camera at a wedding I am entertaining at. She is such a pro! She's very kind, very talented and she loves what she does! I always leave a wedding after working with Kris and I'm quite happy with the over all day's happenings. Thanks for always being a joy to work with and I look forward to working with you again soon Kris! Book Kris Rupp Photography!

talented Kris rupp...my official photographer of my custom invitations, well She makes them come alive and pop off the pg. Because of her amazing eye for capturing details, My clients can really get a feel of what my designs are all about, and the details throughout..just by viewing my gallery of amazing photos ...any bride who chooses her to photograph their wedding will have a truly genuine experience. She is one of the most nicest people in the industry, easy going and and will make you feel so comfortable on your wedding day..including having the most gorgeous photos ever!

Working with Kriss Rupp was a pleasure! She was very considerate & very welcoming the day of our bride's wedding, she was extremely nice and her professionalism did not go unnoticed. I really enjoyed working with her and I am looking forward to working with her again very soon.

Events