Avoca, MI 48006 Map · Phone number

About Kris Hunt Professional Bagpiper (20+ years)

I have been providing the highest quality bagpipe music together with professional service for over 20 years. I have an impeccable pedigree of instruction that can be directly traced to the prestigious MacCrimmons' School of Music, est. 1500AD.
I will provide that special Celtic touch and atmosphere your event requires. I can also provide the best Highland Dancers in the country if your event requires entertainment that will be remembered forever. Drummers, or any combination of pipes and drums can also be arranged.
I cover the entire Southeast Michigan(and beyond) area. I guarantee availibility. That is; If I'm not available, I will provide another excellent piper from my band, the St. Andrew's Pipe Band of Detroit, to be there. So if I were to fall ill, or otherwise be unable to attend your event- you're still covered. Contracts are available but not required. Deposits only required when a contract is requested. Call me first to know what questions to ask...

Contact me at:

Wade076
cardlogo
bandlogo1
Kris Hunt Professional Bagpiper (20+ years)

3 Reviews for Kris Hunt Professional Bagpiper (20+ years)

Janice · Married on 08/27/2011

We were extremely pleased with Kris Hunt. He was a last-minute replacement for our original piper who had another engagment he couln't miss. Kris was sent in his place and we couldn't be happier. He is a very professional and personable musician. People from around the area of the wedding ceremony venue were stopping on the street to hear him play. It was really beautiful and he chose a great playlist. He even fit in a polka for my (Polish) side of the family!

Sent on 09/02/2011

Rosa · Married on 04/10/2010

Fantastic WORK! Chris is awesome

Sent on 04/18/2010

Melissa · Married on 09/13/2008

Kris did a beautiful job and everyone loved the bagpipes at our wedding. Very professional and extremely nice gentleman. He was wonderful to work with and I'm very glad he played at our wedding!

Sent on 09/30/2008

Kris Hunt Professional Bagpiper (20+ years) FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 250.00
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What instruments does your group play? Bagpipes, Drums
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Reception Music

• Avoca, 48006 See on map
    5865364933 (Other Phone Number)