Kramford Videography

West Chicago, IL 60185 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Deals 1

About Kramford Videography

We have over 20 years experiance, HD audio & video gear and hundreds of satisfied customers. 100% customer satisfaction gauranteed!

Awesome Videography at Affordable prices! Crystal clear audio, creative editing and rock solid shots! Visit our website for prices, packages, samples and options. www.kramford.com 630-231-8459. Call anytime! Over 900 weddings shot in the past 22 years!

Follow Kramford Videography on

Busy shooting
I was honored to have 6 couples who are clients at Shannon & Tom's wedding! Thanks so much!
KamKrane4
Kramford Videography
Shooting a wedding
Shooting a wedding

• Videos 3

16 Reviews for Kramford Videography

Kathryn · Married on 10/20/2018

best kept secret!

Patrick is one of the best kept secrets in the wedding industry! He was very professional, arrived earlier than scheduled, and made sure to capture all of the important moments of our wedding! Even more, he captured all of the personal and candid moments throughout the day. He did this all in such a way that I did not even notice there was a video camera there! We cannot wait to see our wedding film!

Ruth · Married on 11/24/2012

Pat is WONDERFUL!! He is literally the best kept secret in the wedding biz! I could not be happier with the quality of my wedding video. He is very reasonably priced, you barely know he's filming (very quiet, discreet, & professional), & the shots that he takes are breath-taking! Talk about capturing pure, raw emotion and editing everything so beautifully! Pat has 3 packages to choose from, plus a list of cool extras. I chose the Deluxe Package and was pleasantly overwhelmed with all of the beautiful footage I saw. He was able to find a 2nd videographer (who was equally as talented as Pat) to capture me getting ready at my parents' house. Then the footage of the Church, the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and everything in between was wonderfully woven together. Plus, we got to pick out music for different parts of the wedding & reception, which made the video and whole experience so personal to us. Plus, we got to put together a montage of our childhood and dating pics, and there was a 5 minute online recap of the wedding. The online recap allowed us to share key moments of our wedding with our loved ones near and far. I truly cherish my wedding video experience and look forward to watching my video again and again for years to come!!

Samples of his work are here: http://www.kramford.com/videosamples.html. You will not regret hiring him!!

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2012

We had Patrick film our wedding in October and he was fantastic to work with! He was professional, friendly and always very responsive. We ordered the stimulus package which fit our needs perfectly. Patrick's video turned out wonderful!! We are so happy we have such a great memory of our wedding!

Award

Kramford Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kramford Videography 1
    Winter Weding Discounts!
    Any wedding from November 1 to April 1 gets a 10 percent discount!

• Weddings and Events by Karolina
    Weddings and Events by Karolina Wedding Planners

Patrick is a great Videographer. He shoots great video of your great day and you won't be disappointed.

• A Dynasty Limousine and Classic Cars
    A Dynasty Limousine and Classic Cars Wedding Limos

Couldn't ask for a nicer or more professional company. They really know what they are doing. They will make your wedding memories last a lifetime.

• Rose Wedding Ceremonies
    Rose Wedding Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Pat's videos are creatively done and beautifully tell the story and express the mood of your wedding.

• West Chicago, 60185 See on map
    6303068459 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday thru Thursdays any time day or evening by appointment. We are busy shooting most weekend days.