6770 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14221 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Knight Studio

www.knightstudio.com

Buffalo's most unique wedding and portrait photographers! Our style is modern, creative and fun with a fine art journalist approach. Our spacious studio located on Main St. near Transit Rd, offers meeting and shooting areas with "park like" grounds. Photographers Robert Knight & Tiffany Answeeney are the primary photographers and create the many professional services and products at our studio.

We specialize in professional wedding and event photography. Our work and clients have taken us all around WNY and accross the country. Our driving force is creating images our clients are proud to display, own and share.

For us photography is more than just our business...it's our passion!

View our website and see the consistent quality we create. Contact us today and we'll be glad to help you plan for and your special day.

Follow Knight Studio on

Knight Studio 2
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing Photographers

We loved working with Robert & Tiffany! They helped us immensely through the planning process with figuring out a schedule and how the day would go best with getting the pictures we wanted. Tiffany was always quick to respond to any emails and patient with my many questions. They worked so well to accommodate our schedule for inquiries and a meet up since we were planning from out of state. The day of, they were both awesome at getting us to relax and took wonderful photos!! I can't say enough about Tiffany who was there by my side constantly helping me with my dress and veil and making sure I looked good! She also just checked in with me several times throughout the day making sure I was okay and had everything I needed- above and beyond what I expected from my photographers! Their turn around time for us was about 3 weeks and I love the online gallery they use!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Laura · Married on 05/25/2019

The Best Buffalo Wedding Photographers!!!

Robert and Tiffany are INCREDIBLE! We just received our photos back and cannot stop looking at them! They are an absolute delight to work with! They are kind, professional, hardworking, creative, and beyond talented at photography. Robert and Tiffany make you feel so comfortable when taking your photos and make sure the whole experience so much fun! They also really listen to what you want, and ensure every special moment is captured! And, their turnaround time is amazing!! We had our photos back in less than 3 weeks! You truly feel like you are able to relive the day when looking at their photos. Thank you so much Robert and Tiffany! We could not have imagined the day without you!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Knight Studio 3
    Knight Studio 4
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Wedding Photographer in Buffalo

Before I booked the venue and set the date for my wedding, I made sure Knight Studio was available. They have been used for both my family and my husband's family for nearly every Buffalo wedding in the past 10 years. They are superb. Robert and Tiffany work so well together and have an incredible eye. They take the best candid shots that really capture the moment. I did not even notice they were there at the reception, but the pictures they got just captured the entire night. They got our pictures back to us in a month, and are very reasonably priced for the quality. I recommend them anytime I hear someone is getting married. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Knight Studio FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Knight Studio 1
    $200 off any Friday or Off-Peak Wedding Package
    Reserve your date with Knight Studio and recieve $200 off any wedding package for a Friday or Off-Peak Coverage. Call or Email for Details!

• Holiday Valley
    Holiday Valley Country Club Weddings

Knight Studio is a pleasure to work with and takes amazing photographs! Highly recommend to any bridal couple!

• DJB Entertainment
    DJB Entertainment Wedding DJs

Knight Photo Studio was great to work with. I would recommend hiring them for you next wedding or event. You will be glad you did. DJB Entertainment

• Distinctive Occasions, LLC
    Distinctive Occasions, LLC Wedding Planners

Robert, Jenica and the entire team at Knight Studio are awesome to work with. They can handle any situation that arises with grace and they always produce stunning and timeless photographs.

• 6770 Main Street Buffalo, 14221 See on map
    Tuesday - Friday 10am till 5 pm with evening and weekends by appointment.