Knight Studio Reviews

Knight Studio 2
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing Photographers

We loved working with Robert & Tiffany! They helped us immensely through the planning process with figuring out a schedule and how the day would go best with getting the pictures we wanted. Tiffany was always quick to respond to any emails and patient with my many questions. They worked so well to accommodate our schedule for inquiries and a meet up since we were planning from out of state. The day of, they were both awesome at getting us to relax and took wonderful photos!! I can't say enough about Tiffany who was there by my side constantly helping me with my dress and veil and making sure I looked good! She also just checked in with me several times throughout the day making sure I was okay and had everything I needed- above and beyond what I expected from my photographers! Their turn around time for us was about 3 weeks and I love the online gallery they use!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Laura · Married on 05/25/2019

The Best Buffalo Wedding Photographers!!!

Robert and Tiffany are INCREDIBLE! We just received our photos back and cannot stop looking at them! They are an absolute delight to work with! They are kind, professional, hardworking, creative, and beyond talented at photography. Robert and Tiffany make you feel so comfortable when taking your photos and make sure the whole experience so much fun! They also really listen to what you want, and ensure every special moment is captured! And, their turnaround time is amazing!! We had our photos back in less than 3 weeks! You truly feel like you are able to relive the day when looking at their photos. Thank you so much Robert and Tiffany! We could not have imagined the day without you!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Knight Studio 3
    Knight Studio 4
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Wedding Photographer in Buffalo

Before I booked the venue and set the date for my wedding, I made sure Knight Studio was available. They have been used for both my family and my husband's family for nearly every Buffalo wedding in the past 10 years. They are superb. Robert and Tiffany work so well together and have an incredible eye. They take the best candid shots that really capture the moment. I did not even notice they were there at the reception, but the pictures they got just captured the entire night. They got our pictures back to us in a month, and are very reasonably priced for the quality. I recommend them anytime I hear someone is getting married. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

Captured every moment!

My husband knew with taking one look at their pictures that we wanted Knight to be our photographer for our wedding. Everything went smoothly as possible with them from beginning to end. Tiffany and Robert showed their experience and professionalism with helping us have a great time while taking our pictures and knowing what locations would be best for what we wanted. We were supposed to have rain the whole day of our wedding and they both were there each day leading up to the wedding with weather updates and having different plans based on what the weather would be like. Thankfully it was just cloudy and some light sprinkles and we got some really amazing shots. They truly captured each moment of our special day. I would highly recommend Knight for your photographer for any event! They were amazing to work with!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2018

Amazing! Tiffany and Robert were so helpful and organized on our wedding day. They knew exactly how to make us feel comfortable and look good! The pictures came out incredible - above and beyond our expectations. You will not regret booking them!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Alexis · Married on 06/10/2017

Tiffany and Robert photographed our June, outdoor wedding. Not only did they help us determine what we liked, disliked, and hoped for in our pictures but they even helped us immensely to plan our wedding and make our day incredible. We had a lot of familial drama as an added stressor up to and on the day of the wedding but their professional yet exuberantly friendly attitudes truly helped to whisk us away and enjoy the magic of our day. Without them I'm not sure if we would have enjoyed our day as much as we did. I am truly in awe over all of the amazing moments they captured and the story our photographs tell. There are SO many pictures, it's impossible to choose only one favorite. I am grateful we chose Knight Studio and have such an irreplaceable way to remember our wedding day.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Emilie · Married on 10/10/2015

Robert and Tiffany photographed our engagement pictures as well as our wedding. They are so easy to work with. Everyone felt comfortable taking their directions and suggestions during pictures, and they set up some amazing poses. We are so pleased with the work they've done and how helpful they were in making sure our day was smoothly run and fun. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/19/2015
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 10/04/2014

We worked with Robert & Tiffany. It's only been 2 weeks since our wedding so I do not have my photos back yet, but I KNOW - without a doubt - they will be marvelous! Robert showed me a few (unedited) sneak peeks that night of a couple of our shots and I can't wait to see the finished product! They were extremely flexible as it rained on and off throughout the day and we switched locations a few times. I also had some crazy ideas that they were more than happy to shoot. Super friendly, very knowledgeable, excellent teamwork.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Eiffel · Married on 09/06/2014

Robert and Tiffany were phenomenal. They were so warm and friendly and their care and dedication showed in the the photos. Set pieces, action shots, candid shots; they excelled at them all. We were so stunned when we got the pictures back, they captured so many precious moments that we didn't even remember! We would highly recommend Knight Studio for any event.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Amy · Married on 07/18/2014

Robert and Tiffany were absolutely fantastic to work with. They were so nice and made me feel comfortable the whole day. So responsive and flexible with the planning before as well.
    I would highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Michelle · Married on 06/21/2014

We are thrilled with our wedding photos from Knight Studio! Robert Knight and Tiffany did a fantastic job. I spoke to Robert during the wedding planning process, and he was helpful and easy-going. I was able to see lovely examples of albums on their website and blog. On the day of the wedding, it took me longer than anticipated to get ready, and he was reassuring and helped us make the most of our time for photos before the ceremony -- they were absolute pros!! They captured the day beautifully. My only problem is that I can't decide which photos to get printed because I love them all. Such a pleasure to work with them!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Patty · Married on 02/22/2014

The only thing I'm questioning about my experience with Knight Studio is how will I ever figure out which photograph is my favorite? Working with Jenica and Greg was beyond phenomenal. There needs to be a better word for phenomenal so that it can be applied to our experience. Jenica first met with us individually for our engagement pictures in Buffalo. Not having been to Buffalo prior, she not only listened, but really heard what we were looking for and selected the perfect spot for me and my fiancee (Tift Nature & Gallagher Pier). The engagement pictures were incredible and so quickly returned. Getting those back, having so many great moments to choose from, I had zero reservations about the wedding. And at our winter wedding on 2/22/14 at the Colgate Inn in Hamilton, NY, Jenica and Greg did magic. Our wedding photos were beyond all our expectations. Jenica and Greg captured not only the details, portraits, and candids, but truly the energy, love, and warmth of our day. They were professional, and sweet, and just part of our family. We can't wait to work with Knight Studio again and don't know how we can ever thank you enough! Patty & Louis

Sent on 04/05/2014

Jenica Knight is beyond talented!!! She photographed a friend's wedding and after seeing her work I was in love! Of all the vendors I had to choose from to include caterer/DJ/florist/etc, choosing Jenica as my photographer was the easiest choice to make. I knew without a doubt I had to have her photograph my wedding!!! Although she traditionally works out of Western New York, she made the trip to Northern California to help capture the most amazing night of my life. She was a pleasure to have at the wedding and blended right in! I am having a hard time limiting the pictures I choose because I love them all!!! Any bride would be lucky to have Knight Studios photograph their wedding. Jenica is amazing!!! Her love for photography is evident in her work!!! She is a talented artist with a keen eye!!! We love you Knight Studios!!! Love Jeff & Beth

Sent on 09/05/2013

Caitlin · Married on 06/08/2013

One hundred, million % recommend. Robert and his team are literally amazing. We could not be happier with our wedding photos!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Melissa · Married on 08/25/2012

Knight Studio is amazing! We can't choose just one picture that we love, we honestly love EVERY single picture from Robert & Angela! They truly have a gift and are amazing to work with! We would suggest them to anyone looking for wedding pictures, engagement pictures, baby pictures, family pictures or anything!! Best Photographers in Western New York by far!!!

Sent on 09/28/2012

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2012

Robert Knight and Angela Doll were our photographers for our wedding at Delaware Park on 5/27/2012 and they were AMAZING!! They met us at our downtown hotel and followed the shuttle to the grooms hotel to take first look pictures on Main Street. Prior to that we met Robert for our engagement photo session at the University at Buffalo. Robert really puts you at ease when taking pictures and is truly passionate about what he does. He is an outstanding phenomenal words can't describe how amazing of a photographer he is and it shows with the team of staff he has working with him. They were so patient and flexible and worth every penny. When booking a photographer it is important to remember you get what you pay for. Together they captured every moment of our wedding and we didn't even feel them taking pictures. We kept saying wow he got that or wow I didn't even notice they were taking that picture. They got posed photos, details, in the moment pictures. Because of them we will have memories of every moment through out special day. Oh yes and even more importantly we had a sneak peak of pictures not even a week later and all of our photos with copywrite within two weeks. We ordered an album from them and were also able to print cheaper copies at walgreens to send to friends and family.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Kelly · Married on 05/25/2012

Amazing!! They are so quick and friendly. We are so happy with our pictures. Many of my friends have used Knight Studios and I will continue to recommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Anne · Married on 02/18/2012

The 2 photographers followed us all day and couldn't have worked any harder. At 11:00 pm they were still doing creative shots. They worked easily with our huge family photos, were very accommodating to all our desires, slipped in and out of crowds and never got in our way. My daughter's on location engagement photos were fantastic - so I can't wait to see the final product

Sent on 02/22/2012

Candy · Married on 07/23/2011

I had about 600 photos emailed to me the day after the wedding from family and friends. But a week later I got "sneak peak" photos from Robert that trumped every photo that we received. Then about 2 1/2 weeks we received 960 incredibly fabulous photos. The turnaround was so fast and the clarity and originality of the photos is astounding. Robert was so easy to work with and we liked his calm demeanor. He added to the excitement and fun during the pre-wedding pictures and then was behind the scenes and unobtrusive while photographing the wedding. Robert is the only photographer we will ever use. Ever.

Sent on 08/24/2011

Samantha · Married on 10/10/2009

Knight Studio is fabulous! The degree of personal attention that we recieved was incredible. Throughout the entire process, they were outstanding, and our photos are AMAZING! On our wedding day, Robert made us feel so comfortable and captured all of the best moments. He was completely flexible and open to what we wanted to do, and made sure that we were happy every step of the way. Robert was outstanding to work with and we give him and Knight Studio our highest recommendation.

Katie · Married on 10/10/2009

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Knight Studio. Their professionalism, talent and service is uncomparable. They captured the essence and beauty of our wedding without us even knowing they were there. Their service was worth every penny.

Sent on 02/20/2010

Brant · Married on 09/05/2009

Jenika Knight is amazing! She was the photographer for all of our families weddings and we couldn't be happier! Her professionalism, constant focus on detail and overall genuine pleasant and happy personality shows in her photos. Don't look any further! You won't be disappointed! Thanks Jenika for helping us capture our special moment that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 02/19/2010

Rocky · Married on 08/22/2009

Thank You Robert and team for your professionalism and skill. Our wedding day was the best day of my life, and your vivid pictures and beautiful album allow my family and me to relive the experience. I would recommend your services to anyone that asks.

Jacquie · Married on 08/22/2009

I love Knight Studio! They did my wedding and I couldn't be happier with my pictures! They are extremely professional and put so much time and effort into working with you- it shows in their work! I recommend Knight Studio to all of my friends and family.

Sent on 02/22/2010

Berkeley · Married on 08/15/2009

I have nothing but great things to say about Knight Studio! They were on-time, and not only professional, but extremely nice! They went to great lengths to make sure that I was comfortable, took a wide variety of shots of the whole day, and also took group photos of all my extended family as we requested. They even straightened out the back of my dress for me before I walked down the aisle.
    Not only did they make our wedding day special, but our pictures turned out beautifully! We were so happy with the quality of their work, and their helpfulness in ordering photos. We HIGHLY recommend Knight Studio!!!