Knight Studio Reviews

44 Reviews for Knight Studio

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

Captured every moment!

My husband knew with taking one look at their pictures that we wanted Knight to be our photographer for our wedding. Everything went smoothly as possible with them from beginning to end. Tiffany and Robert showed their experience and professionalism with helping us have a great time while taking our pictures and knowing what locations would be best for what we wanted. We were supposed to have rain the whole day of our wedding and they both were there each day leading up to the wedding with weather updates and having different plans based on what the weather would be like. Thankfully it was just cloudy and some light sprinkles and we got some really amazing shots. They truly captured each moment of our special day. I would highly recommend Knight for your photographer for any event! They were amazing to work with!

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2018

Amazing! Tiffany and Robert were so helpful and organized on our wedding day. They knew exactly how to make us feel comfortable and look good! The pictures came out incredible - above and beyond our expectations. You will not regret booking them!

Alexis · Married on 06/10/2017

Tiffany and Robert photographed our June, outdoor wedding. Not only did they help us determine what we liked, disliked, and hoped for in our pictures but they even helped us immensely to plan our wedding and make our day incredible. We had a lot of familial drama as an added stressor up to and on the day of the wedding but their professional yet exuberantly friendly attitudes truly helped to whisk us away and enjoy the magic of our day. Without them I'm not sure if we would have enjoyed our day as much as we did. I am truly in awe over all of the amazing moments they captured and the story our photographs tell. There are SO many pictures, it's impossible to choose only one favorite. I am grateful we chose Knight Studio and have such an irreplaceable way to remember our wedding day.

Emilie · Married on 10/10/2015

Robert and Tiffany photographed our engagement pictures as well as our wedding. They are so easy to work with. Everyone felt comfortable taking their directions and suggestions during pictures, and they set up some amazing poses. We are so pleased with the work they've done and how helpful they were in making sure our day was smoothly run and fun. Thank you so much!

• Alicia

Alicia · Married on 10/04/2014

We worked with Robert & Tiffany. It's only been 2 weeks since our wedding so I do not have my photos back yet, but I KNOW - without a doubt - they will be marvelous! Robert showed me a few (unedited) sneak peeks that night of a couple of our shots and I can't wait to see the finished product! They were extremely flexible as it rained on and off throughout the day and we switched locations a few times. I also had some crazy ideas that they were more than happy to shoot. Super friendly, very knowledgeable, excellent teamwork.

Eiffel · Married on 09/06/2014

Robert and Tiffany were phenomenal. They were so warm and friendly and their care and dedication showed in the the photos. Set pieces, action shots, candid shots; they excelled at them all. We were so stunned when we got the pictures back, they captured so many precious moments that we didn't even remember! We would highly recommend Knight Studio for any event.

Amy · Married on 07/18/2014

Robert and Tiffany were absolutely fantastic to work with. They were so nice and made me feel comfortable the whole day. So responsive and flexible with the planning before as well.
    I would highly recommend them!!!

Michelle · Married on 06/21/2014

We are thrilled with our wedding photos from Knight Studio! Robert Knight and Tiffany did a fantastic job. I spoke to Robert during the wedding planning process, and he was helpful and easy-going. I was able to see lovely examples of albums on their website and blog. On the day of the wedding, it took me longer than anticipated to get ready, and he was reassuring and helped us make the most of our time for photos before the ceremony -- they were absolute pros!! They captured the day beautifully. My only problem is that I can't decide which photos to get printed because I love them all. Such a pleasure to work with them!

Patty · Married on 02/22/2014

The only thing I'm questioning about my experience with Knight Studio is how will I ever figure out which photograph is my favorite? Working with Jenica and Greg was beyond phenomenal. There needs to be a better word for phenomenal so that it can be applied to our experience. Jenica first met with us individually for our engagement pictures in Buffalo. Not having been to Buffalo prior, she not only listened, but really heard what we were looking for and selected the perfect spot for me and my fiancee (Tift Nature & Gallagher Pier). The engagement pictures were incredible and so quickly returned. Getting those back, having so many great moments to choose from, I had zero reservations about the wedding. And at our winter wedding on 2/22/14 at the Colgate Inn in Hamilton, NY, Jenica and Greg did magic. Our wedding photos were beyond all our expectations. Jenica and Greg captured not only the details, portraits, and candids, but truly the energy, love, and warmth of our day. They were professional, and sweet, and just part of our family. We can't wait to work with Knight Studio again and don't know how we can ever thank you enough! Patty & Louis

Jenica Knight is beyond talented!!! She photographed a friend's wedding and after seeing her work I was in love! Of all the vendors I had to choose from to include caterer/DJ/florist/etc, choosing Jenica as my photographer was the easiest choice to make. I knew without a doubt I had to have her photograph my wedding!!! Although she traditionally works out of Western New York, she made the trip to Northern California to help capture the most amazing night of my life. She was a pleasure to have at the wedding and blended right in! I am having a hard time limiting the pictures I choose because I love them all!!! Any bride would be lucky to have Knight Studios photograph their wedding. Jenica is amazing!!! Her love for photography is evident in her work!!! She is a talented artist with a keen eye!!! We love you Knight Studios!!! Love Jeff & Beth

Caitlin · Married on 06/08/2013

One hundred, million % recommend. Robert and his team are literally amazing. We could not be happier with our wedding photos!

Melissa · Married on 08/25/2012

Knight Studio is amazing! We can't choose just one picture that we love, we honestly love EVERY single picture from Robert & Angela! They truly have a gift and are amazing to work with! We would suggest them to anyone looking for wedding pictures, engagement pictures, baby pictures, family pictures or anything!! Best Photographers in Western New York by far!!!

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2012

Robert Knight and Angela Doll were our photographers for our wedding at Delaware Park on 5/27/2012 and they were AMAZING!! They met us at our downtown hotel and followed the shuttle to the grooms hotel to take first look pictures on Main Street. Prior to that we met Robert for our engagement photo session at the University at Buffalo. Robert really puts you at ease when taking pictures and is truly passionate about what he does. He is an outstanding phenomenal words can't describe how amazing of a photographer he is and it shows with the team of staff he has working with him. They were so patient and flexible and worth every penny. When booking a photographer it is important to remember you get what you pay for. Together they captured every moment of our wedding and we didn't even feel them taking pictures. We kept saying wow he got that or wow I didn't even notice they were taking that picture. They got posed photos, details, in the moment pictures. Because of them we will have memories of every moment through out special day. Oh yes and even more importantly we had a sneak peak of pictures not even a week later and all of our photos with copywrite within two weeks. We ordered an album from them and were also able to print cheaper copies at walgreens to send to friends and family.

Kelly · Married on 05/25/2012

Amazing!! They are so quick and friendly. We are so happy with our pictures. Many of my friends have used Knight Studios and I will continue to recommend them to everyone I know!

Anne · Married on 02/18/2012

The 2 photographers followed us all day and couldn't have worked any harder. At 11:00 pm they were still doing creative shots. They worked easily with our huge family photos, were very accommodating to all our desires, slipped in and out of crowds and never got in our way. My daughter's on location engagement photos were fantastic - so I can't wait to see the final product

Candy · Married on 07/23/2011

I had about 600 photos emailed to me the day after the wedding from family and friends. But a week later I got "sneak peak" photos from Robert that trumped every photo that we received. Then about 2 1/2 weeks we received 960 incredibly fabulous photos. The turnaround was so fast and the clarity and originality of the photos is astounding. Robert was so easy to work with and we liked his calm demeanor. He added to the excitement and fun during the pre-wedding pictures and then was behind the scenes and unobtrusive while photographing the wedding. Robert is the only photographer we will ever use. Ever.

Samantha · Married on 10/10/2009

Knight Studio is fabulous! The degree of personal attention that we recieved was incredible. Throughout the entire process, they were outstanding, and our photos are AMAZING! On our wedding day, Robert made us feel so comfortable and captured all of the best moments. He was completely flexible and open to what we wanted to do, and made sure that we were happy every step of the way. Robert was outstanding to work with and we give him and Knight Studio our highest recommendation.

Katie · Married on 10/10/2009

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Knight Studio. Their professionalism, talent and service is uncomparable. They captured the essence and beauty of our wedding without us even knowing they were there. Their service was worth every penny.

Brant · Married on 09/05/2009

Jenika Knight is amazing! She was the photographer for all of our families weddings and we couldn't be happier! Her professionalism, constant focus on detail and overall genuine pleasant and happy personality shows in her photos. Don't look any further! You won't be disappointed! Thanks Jenika for helping us capture our special moment that will last a lifetime!

Rocky · Married on 08/22/2009

Thank You Robert and team for your professionalism and skill. Our wedding day was the best day of my life, and your vivid pictures and beautiful album allow my family and me to relive the experience. I would recommend your services to anyone that asks.

Jacquie · Married on 08/22/2009

I love Knight Studio! They did my wedding and I couldn't be happier with my pictures! They are extremely professional and put so much time and effort into working with you- it shows in their work! I recommend Knight Studio to all of my friends and family.

Berkeley · Married on 08/15/2009

I have nothing but great things to say about Knight Studio! They were on-time, and not only professional, but extremely nice! They went to great lengths to make sure that I was comfortable, took a wide variety of shots of the whole day, and also took group photos of all my extended family as we requested. They even straightened out the back of my dress for me before I walked down the aisle.
    Not only did they make our wedding day special, but our pictures turned out beautifully! We were so happy with the quality of their work, and their helpfulness in ordering photos. We HIGHLY recommend Knight Studio!!!

Tracy · Married on 08/08/2009

Knight Studio was incredible. I chose them for their artistic qualities and for the photo albums that they put together, a few of my girlfriends had used them prior to our wedding. They were super friendly and accomodating when I was trying to set up times to meet with them-I live in Boston, MA and was married in Western NY and they always found time to fit me in when I was in town doing wedding things. We had an engagement session with them as well and the pictures were beautiful and natural looking. On our wedding day, Jessica and her assistant were incredibly professional, calming everyone's nerves and still managing to take the perfect pictures when the timing of the day was off and the rain started to fall. They even brought these classic black and white umbrellas to the photo shoot at the reception which looked gorgeous in the pictures and kept the rain off the dresses! You could hardly tell they were there at the wedding and yet they captured every moment. The scenes they set up for some of the pictures of me and my husband were so beautiful and original and I would never have thought to take pictures in some of those situations (the end of the night for example, Jessica pulled my husband and I together in the entrance of the country club where there were chandaliers and had him put his jacket on me and take pictures standing in the doorway-perfect). When it came time to putting the pictures together, the online album was so easy to navigate through and Jessica called me right away to let me know it was up online. They did a great job putting the pictures together in the album we chose and were quick to make any changes I requested. In summary, I can't imagine choosing a more qualified or perfect photography vendor. The pictures I have captured my day perfectly and were exactly what I had been hoping for.

• O

Denise · Married on 05/30/2009

The most important vendor for my wedding, and the hardest to find, was a photographer! Of the dozen or so recent brides I knew and had asked referrals from had very few (if any) good things to say about who they had used. I was lucky enough to meet (now a very close friend) through my employment, and she HIGHLY recommended Knight Studio. The last thing I wanted to do, and before talking to her, was throwing a dart at the phonebook! My mother and I made an appointment and that was it! Jenica Knight was the kindest person I had ever met and, of course, the gallery of albums she showed us were beyond any of my expectations! I had many higher-end vendors from my area, and by far, I was most pleased, blown away, etc. with Knight Studio from beginning to end. Not only on such an important day, but the aftercare was thorough and flawless! We had our proofs online before we got home from our honeymoon and they were (and still are able to be viewed by friends and family), my questions and phone calls were answered almost immediately, the pictures we ordered were just as stunning as the proofs, and ordering (as we did) both on-line and over the phone was the smoothest! Honestly, this is not a paid advertisement!! I was so disheartened to have every other detail in place and not having found a photographer with positive feedback (especially because we chose not to use a videographer), and I am so thankful that through fate I not only found a good friend, but a studio that I would stand-by and continue to this day (almost a year later) to brag about to all of my friends and family for ANY occasion. They are courteous, conscientious, and so "behind the scenes" that my husband nor I even realized that pictures were taken when we looked at our proof book!

Tony · Married on 09/26/2008

We love working with Knight Studio. Their photos are priceless. We first worked with them for our wedding and since then have used them many of times including our babies first photos. We look forward to working with them for many years to come.