205 State St, Binghamton, NY 13901 Map · Phone number

About Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits

I am lucky that my creativity and outgoing personality lead me into a career that I love, Photography.

I grew up in upstate NY, studied film and photography in Florida, where I also received a Masters degree in Media Design and Technology. After school I spent 5 years in New York, NY working in television, although fulfilling and very rewarding I missed the creative freedom and artistry of photography. Upon moving back to Binghamton, NY, and getting married myself, I’ve now been able to focus solely on this passion.

Planning my own wedding, one of the most important things to me was the photographer. Your wedding day goes by so fast and you can miss a lot of the details that everyone else gets to experience. With the style that I shoot, photojournalistic, I’m able to give you not only amazing portraits but also capture unique, precious and genuine moments as they occur. Capturing candid moments, people in natural settings, and all of those little details you’ve spent months planning, with refinement and style. It is my objective to tell your true, unique and timeless story through images that will forever remind you of how special your wedding day was.

Please feel free to look around, I am always updating the site with recent photos from weddings, engagements, and parties. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Kristen

• Moe.B.Photography & Photobooth
  • Jeffrey Foote Photography
  • Rachel Philipson Photography & Design
32b51f0a58692d28 1337890166044 3
32b51f0a58692d28 1337890166044 3

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums