Kirsten Smith Photography

Hanover, PA View map
$3,750 Most Popular Price

$3,750 Most Popular Price

Hi, I'm Kirsten! (Pronounced "Keer-stin")

I grew up in Manchester, Maryland and now reside in Hanover, Pennsylvania with Tyler, my handsome hubby. We've been married for just over five years, and live in a cute little blush pink cottage with our two pups, Myah and Bax.

My obsessions include good quality and simply adorable dish towels, organic essential oil blends, thrifted vintage mushroom kitchenware, anything corduroy, and flowers. All control is lost when I shop at Anthropologie, Williams Sonoma, World Market, or Pottery Barn.

When I'm not photographing weddings and portraits, you can find me sipping on a delicious craft beer, cooking in our kitchen, or snuggling on the sofa reading up on how to live a more natural, organic lifestyle. I love listening to live music, spending time outside, and taking it easy with our family members and friends.

I'd be honored to have the opportunity to get to know you. Being invited to share in the richness and beauty of your life is truly a blessing that I cherish. Let's grab a drink and sit and talk about love, life, recipes, and all of our favorite things! I'm excited that our paths have crossed and can't wait to see where they take us together!

Allie M. Married on 08/04/2020

Love kirsten!

Kirsten was amazing!! I absolutely LOVED working with her on our clients weddings. She is so down to earth and fun to work with. If you are looking for an amazing photographer, you CAN NOT go wrong with Kirsten. She is by far one of my favorites. :)
  • Jessica
    Jessica L. Married on 01/24/2020

An Artist and a Lovely Person!

My husband loves photography and it was important to him that our wedding photographer be not just professional but a true artist. He found Kirsten’s website and we both loved the style of her work. We could tell from her portfolio that she does not simply document weddings; she captures how they feel. When we got in touch, she also turned out to be one of the sweetest and most personable individuals we’d ever met! She immediately made us feel comfortable with her warmth and down-to-earth vibe. She was incredibly attentive and helpful from the moment we met to the day she sent us our beautiful finished images — along with a heartfelt note about her experience photographing our wedding. Hire Kirsten right away! She is a true gem with an incredible gift for what she does.
  • Brianna
    Brianna Married on 09/28/2019

Cannot say enough! BOOK HER NOW!

I cannot say enough about Kirsten! I adore her work. Her photography is excellent. She gives great direction to keep you feeling relaxed and in the moment -- never too stiff or posed. Just candid, authentic, and beautiful moments. Yes, please!

She was even available to give feedback on outfit planning for our engagement session, to help you get the exact right look for you. No question was too silly or random. Kirsten was always quick to answer and easy to work with.

Everything about her work and business is great -- from her online forms and galleries, to working with her in a photo session, to the high-quality edited photos she delivers. Four very enthusiastic thumbs up from us!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Robby & Amber
    25 photos · 06/28/2014
  • Michael & Jessica
    26 photos · 03/01/2014

Truly Scrumptious Candy & Dessert Bars Truly Scrumptious Candy & Dessert Bars Wedding Caterers

I love working with Kirsten! She's authentic which makes her stand out from the rest of the photographers in her industry. She is relatable and confident in her work. You definitely want her on your vendor team at your next event.

Rose Gold Events & Styling Rose Gold Events & Styling Wedding Planners

We loooove Kirsten!! She is kind, professional, and has an amazing eye!! I highly recommend her to everyone in need of a photographer!

Events by Lexi Events by Lexi Wedding Planners

Kirsten is lovely to work with, and her pictures are gorgeous! We recently worked a wedding together and she was a joy to work with that day. Always paying attention to get those great pictures, but not at all in the way. So sweet and personable and fun!!

Hanover, PA, 17331
4437912037
Location of (Kirsten Smith Photography)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding