PO Box 314, Hanover, PA 17331 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 5

About Kirsten Smith Photography

Hi, I'm Kirsten! (Pronounced "Keer-stin")

I grew up in Manchester, Maryland and now reside in Hanover, Pennsylvania with Tyler, my handsome hubby. We've been married for just over five years, and live in a cute little blush pink cottage with our two pups, Myah and Bax.

My obsessions include good quality and simply adorable dish towels, organic essential oil blends, thrifted vintage mushroom kitchenware, anything corduroy, and flowers. All control is lost when I shop at Anthropologie, Williams Sonoma, World Market, or Pottery Barn.

When I'm not photographing weddings and portraits, you can find me sipping on a delicious craft beer, cooking in our kitchen, or snuggling on the sofa reading up on how to live a more natural, organic lifestyle. I love listening to live music, spending time outside, and taking it easy with our family members and friends.

I'd be honored to have the opportunity to get to know you. Being invited to share in the richness and beauty of your life is truly a blessing that I cherish. Let's grab a drink and sit and talk about love, life, recipes, and all of our favorite things! I'm excited that our paths have crossed and can't wait to see where they take us together!

Follow Kirsten Smith Photography on

Kirsten Smith Photography 6
Kirsten Smith Photography 7

Heidi · Married on 10/26/2018

Perfect all around

Everything about working with Kirsten was perfect: the price, her organization, the experience and then most importantly the photos. Kirsten did two of my friends' weddings first so she was well recommended. We love our photos and she caught so many great moments!

Kirsten Smith Photography 8
    Kirsten Smith Photography 9
    Kirsten Smith Photography 10
    Kirsten Smith Photography 11
  • bellabelou

Katherine · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful pictures!

Mike and I had the pleasure of working with Kirsten for our wedding on September 29, 2018. She helped Mike and I through the entire process and provided a schedule, so we knew what to expect during the entire day. She also worked with our Day of Wedding Coordinator to make sure everything ran smoothly. We really appreciate all her hard work. We were pleasantly surprised to receive the link to our wedding album in less than one week from our wedding day! We also received a very nice thumb drive with all of the pictures in less than 1 month. If you want to work with an awesome photographer who will is very responsive, organized, and takes beautiful pictures, we highly recommend Kirsten Smith Photography!

Kirsten Smith Photography 12
    Kirsten Smith Photography 17
    Kirsten Smith Photography 18
    Kirsten Smith Photography 19

Christine · Married on 08/18/2018

Kirsten is AMAZING! I can't say enough great things about her and would recommend her to any couple looking for a photographer. Not only is she extremely talented, she is super sweet and easy to talk to. With wedding planning she was extremely helpful and gave really good advice. We have received so many compliments on our photos! 5/5 for sure : )

Kirsten Smith Photography 20
    Kirsten Smith Photography 21
    Kirsten Smith Photography 22

Kirsten Smith Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Truly Scrumptious Candy & Dessert Bars
    Truly Scrumptious Candy & Dessert Bars Wedding Caterers

I love working with Kirsten! She's authentic which makes her stand out from the rest of the photographers in her industry. She is relatable and confident in her work. You definitely want her on your vendor team at your next event.

• Rose Gold Events & Styling
    Rose Gold Events & Styling Wedding Planners

We loooove Kirsten!! She is kind, professional, and has an amazing eye!! I highly recommend her to everyone in need of a photographer!

• Events by Lexi
    Events by Lexi Wedding Planners

Kirsten is lovely to work with, and her pictures are gorgeous! We recently worked a wedding together and she was a joy to work with that day. Always paying attention to get those great pictures, but not at all in the way. So sweet and personable and fun!!

• PO Box 314 Hanover, PA 17331 See on map