Trumansburg, Trumansburg, NY 14886 Map · Phone number

About Kinship and Company

Kinship and Company offers calm, competent, and joyful wedding coordination.

Owned and operated by Rachel Conroy, the mission of Kinship and Company is to support couples and nurture relationships through thoughtfully managed weddings and events.

Kinship and Company is able to provide consultation and partial-wedding planning for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Partial planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Areas Covered
Kinship and Company is based in Trumansburg, New York, and offers wedding planning services throughout the Finger Lakes region.

• Woman-owned

21 Reviews for Kinship and Company

• Mike

Mike B. · Married on 03/06/2020

Absolutely The Best

Over and over, on the day of our wedding and after, my wife and I kept saying to each other, "Rachel is a lifesaver!" I would recommend her a thousand times over to all of my friends.
    We had a very specific vision for our wedding, and wanted to have it in an unconventional venue, and yet Rachel was able to make everything go off without a hitch. Throughout the planning process, she guided and re-assured us with her expert knowledge and experience. She was there for us whenever we had a question, and she made sure we had all of our planning bases covered.
    In the days leading up to the wedding and on the day of, she was on point. Her confident leadership put us at ease and let us relax and enjoy our own wedding, knowing that we had nothing to worry about. She coordinated our other wedding vendors, the wedding party, guests, our family, and us. She put out fires all day (not literally, but if there was a real one, she'd put that out too) and truly went above and beyond what I'd expect a wedding planner to do. She put in long hours and hard work to make our wedding what it was, and because of her, our special day was perfect.
    Hire her right now, you'll be so thankful you did!!!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/26/2019

Best Decision Ever

Hiring Rachel as our 'month of' coordinator is hands down the best decision I've ever made! Rachel was so amazing to work with! She was kind, patient, pro-active, and is the only reason I was calm and sane that weekend. She was able to wrangle all the pieces together to create a workable schedule for everyone and directed the rehearsal so smoothly that we only needed one run-through and we were done which was awesome because it was cold and drizzly that day. She did everything from rolling away the wine barrels, scrubbing the mud off my dress after I stepped all over it, keeping my husband distracted so we could carry out the surprised entrace I had planned, to making sure everything was dropped back off to our room at the end of the night. I can't say enough good things about her and if you're considering getting a coordinator but aren't sure - just do it! Rachel will make your life sooo much easier, I promise!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 10/01/2019

Hire! Her! Now!

Rachel is, without a doubt, the best thing to happen to our wedding. We could not have done it without her. From the very first phone call to the very last goodnight hug, Rachel took care of everything. She helped us find vendors, visit venues, review contracts, brainstorm ideas, cut down costs, specialize the event to be perfect to us. She coordinated vendors, she helped manage the budget, planned timelines, she talked us through the hard parts and shared in our joy through the exciting parts. On the day of, SHE MADE THE WHOLE THING HAPPEN!! Honestly, I tell every single person I know that's getting married that they need her. She is open, warm, friendly, knowledgeable, flexible, game for anything. And perhaps best of all, she truly cares about you! She wants your wedding, however it may look, to be as YOU as you want it to be, and that's something special nowadays in this crazy crazy wedding industry. She's reasonably priced and goes above and beyond for her clients - it's 100& worth every penny. She's wonderful, and you will be so grateful to have her in your corner.

Sent on 01/31/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kinship and Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 60.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Trumansburg Trumansburg, NY, 14886 See on map
    Location of (Kinship and Company)