Kina Wicks Photography

Chicago, IL View map Visit website

$7,200 Most Popular Price

Based in Chicago, Illinois, Kina Wicks Photography has photographed hundreds of weddings for more than a decade. Established and renowned, this studio has been featured in multiple online and print publications. Dedicated to capturing couples' precious memories, Kina Wicks Photography aims to showcase authentic moments in gorgeous albums.

Kina Wicks Photography wants couples to be able to view their special day as the celebration of love and partnership that it is. Packages include portraits that can be displayed in prominence and plenty of extra shots that represent a couple's essence. Embracing the perfectly imperfect, Kina Wicks Photography focuses on the real, delivering something meaningful to clients every time. With Kina Wicks Photography on the job, couples can feel assured that they will receive the time and attention they both need and deserve.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4500.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$7200

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Negatives
Prints
Proofs

Kate Married on 07/31/2021

Amazing Boudoir Shoot Experience!

Kina photographed my bridal boudoir shoot recently. From the moment she arrived, she made me feel comfortable. She was helpful in styling outfits, directing the shots, and keeping it light ALL while capturing the most beautiful and natural photos. After, Kina had a quick turnaround on my photos and worked with me to ensure my final album was exactly what I wanted. I can't recommend Kina enough. If you are looking for classy, timeless, and editorial boudoir photos--go to Kina.
    Sabrina Married on 04/08/2017
    Working with Kina was amazing, and she did such an amazing job at capturing all of the true emotions that we had on our wedding day. All of our photos were not posed and all real moments which was one of our favorite parts. I could look at our pictures over and over again! I would Highly Highly recommend her, as she is truly amazing at what she does!
    Hailey Married on 06/24/2016
    Kina is an absolutely amazing photographer. Every time I see her work, I am in awe of what she is able to capture. Right after meeting Kina, my mom and I were so impressed we didn't have to see any more of her work to know she would be the perfect person to photograph my wedding. She is the sweetest person and it was so fun to have her be a part of our day. It's funny when your vendors are such genuine people that you want to have them as your guests too! Kina made sure to organize all shots, including group family photos. She made things so easy and relaxed. I highly recommend Kina, she is so talented!

17 N Bishop St, Apt 4 Chicago, IL, 60607
708-554-4859
Location of (Kina Wicks Photography)

Kina Wicks Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Kina Wicks Photography offer?

Kina Wicks Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Kina Wicks Photography offer?

Kina Wicks Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Kina Wicks Photography offer for wedding events?

Kina Wicks Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Kina Wicks Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kina Wicks Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding