Kehoe Designs

Chicago, IL View map

Kehoe Designs is an innovative, full-service event decor and design company specializing in luxury weddings, corporate and social events. We bring our signature modern elegance and high-concept glamour to each experience we design.

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.5 out of 5 rating

• Amber
    Amber A. Married on 05/21/2022

Gorgeous, Timeless Design

Mathew Lahey is a true visionary and a pleasure to work with!! I loved the creative ideas he brought to honor our micro-wedding ceremony at the big wedding celebration. Even after 3 years of planning, we were still in love with the original designs truly proving that they were timeless. We can't than Mathew enough for all his help and pulling off an absolutely stunning wedding decor setup.
    Monica C. Married on 08/21/2021

Worth it!!

I can’t explain the joy Mal Marcus and Kehoe Designs brought to me on my wedding day. I saw Kehoe in a lot of magazines and Instagram posts and just loved the impact, creativity, and drama Kehoe brought to all of their events. I made an inquiry in 2020 for our big wedding but it was outside our budget. Obviously we postponed to 2021, but we also cut our guest list in half, which made Kehoe an option! I had a dream of hanging florals and they looked more beautiful than I imagined. We also hired Kehoe for lighting, which was really all their vision and both the ceremony and reception looked stunning. We focused on greenery for the large centerpieces, which really were unique. I would definitely recommend Kehoe if you’re interested in a vision with greenery (as opposed to flowers). Kehoe also provided a mirror welcome sign, which ended up being a bigger hit than I expected. I am so grateful to Mal for making our wedding so incredibly beautiful. She was also very responsive and great to work with! One thing I will say is Kehoe is pricey. The labor costs in particular are very high. If you’re considering Kehoe and concerned about price, this what I suggest- reduce you guest list lol. But seriously, you can do so much more with your wedding even if you just go from 150 to 100. To me, Kehoe is worth it, especially if decor is your #1 thing. If you hire Kehoe, you will have wedding decor that is unique, stunning, and joyous
    Amber L. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing Decor!

Kehoe Designs went above and beyond for my wedding. I had very specific things I wanted (dramatic entrance, champagne wall, etc) and they brought my vision to life. Mathew was so amazing and so responsive. I would highly recommend Kehoe for any of your party needs!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Real Weddings

• Mayra & Nikko
    62 photos · 08/07/2021

LACOUR images LACOUR images Wedding Photographers

The Kehoe reputation for creative excellence is well deserved. A premier designer.

2555 S Leavitt Street Chicago, IL, 60608
Location of (Kehoe Designs)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding