2555 S Leavitt Street, Chicago, IL 60608 Map · Phone number

About Kehoe Designs

Kehoe Designs is an innovative, full-service event decor and design company specializing in luxury weddings, corporate and social events. We bring our signature modern elegance and high-concept glamour to each experience we design.

• Cattleya Bridal & Floral Design
  • Kloeckner Preferred Flowers
  • MKuzma Designs
  • Flowerchild
SharmaWedding5 3 08MarriotOakBrookGSPhotography010WM
kehoelogoblackbox
Kehoe Designs
A towering ceremonial mandap dramatically showcases hundreds of floating green orchids, all of which...
SharmaWedding5 3 08MarriotOakBrookGSPhotography010WM
kehoelogoblackbox

17 Reviews for Kehoe Designs

• Kristie

Kristie · Married on 01/12/2019

Sophisticated Romance

I worked with Megan Riesenberg at Kehoe for my winter wedding, and she really pulled it off! I had a lower end budget, but still wanted something unique with tall gold candles, and they did just that. The room looked perfect! They were even able to set the ceremony space early, for my first look, which ended up being my favorite memory of the day. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 04/10/2019

John A · Married on 09/08/2018

Reception perfection!

Our wedding day was amazing, and the one thing our guests continue to rave about is how stunning our flowers were. Renee was amazing to work with, and she took our vision with the lighting, flowers, and decor and brought it to life. My husband and I were so incredibly pleased to walk into the reception and see perfection. Our photos, and most importantly, our memories of the day are beautiful, and Kehoe is to thank for that in many ways.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Kehoe Designs's reply:

Kelly….it was truly a gift to work with you! Thank you for trusting us to create such beauty and a special environment for your wedding day….the room was truly magical and I love that our floral and décor contributed to your having fond memories of the day! ::Renee::

Kevin · Married on 07/08/2017

My daughter had a general idea to personalize the table settings for her wedding reception with photos of friends and relatives. In addition, she did not want to use flowers for her bouquet nor the reception centerpieces. Instead, she hired a student in the school where she teaches with a special talent for making paper flowers. So, between paper flowers and a special photo collage, we set out to find a decorator who could turn her vision into a reality.

Having interviewed designers from three different decorating companies, we found only one individual who knew exactly what she wanted and who could come up with a centerpiece vessel that displayed the photos in ways that became even more creative than we anticipated. That person was Phil Cooper from Kehoe Designs. Unlike other designers who pushed real flowers and downplayed the photo displays, Phil incorporated my daughter’s wishes - both the photo display and paper flowers - into unique, one-of-a-kind centerpieces that captivated our guests. Combined with special lighting, the display of photos used for place cards, and the classy use of drapes and candles, the spaces for the ceremony and reception at Venue SIX10 in Chicago turned out to be outstanding. Kudos to Phil for listening to my daughter’s wishes and turning them into a wonderful reality.

I highly recommend Phil and Kehoe Designs for creating an environment that reflects the style and desires of the wedding couple.

Kevin McCaffrey, Father of the Bride
    August 2017

Sent on 08/03/2017

Award

Kehoe Designs FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Corsages
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral

• LACOUR images Wedding Photographers

The Kehoe reputation for creative excellence is well deserved. A premier designer.

• 2555 S Leavitt Street Chicago, 60608 See on map
    312-598-0950 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kehoe Designs)