Kimberly Dean Photos, LLC

Baltimore, MD View map Visit website
$4,200 Most Popular Price

$4,200 Most Popular Price

Kimberly Dean Photos, LLC is a wedding and portrait photographer based in Baltimore, Maryland. Owner and operator Kim has followed her passion for photography for around a decade. This keen nature lover and equestrian has a style that is true to color and draws on candid, classic, and artistic elements for wedding photography. She has a gift for preserving special moments through her camera.

Wedding service with Kimberly Dean Photos, LLC is provided on a one-event-per-day basis and includes an engagement session and the services of a second photographer. Kim also offers additional hours, multiple locations, and portraiture as well as boudoir sessions, trash-the-dress sessions, and destination weddings. Newlyweds may look forward to receiving their keepsake images as digital files, prints, and canvases as well as albums.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Canvas
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Amber
    Amber M. Married on 07/01/2022

Beyond Our Expectations!

Kimberly Dean is absolutely amazing. I originally found her bouncing off reviews of DJs, which led me to Facebook and she was tagged in one of the posts. The moment I saw her portfolio I knew she was the photographer I wanted for our wedding day. I kept my fingers crossed that she wasn't way out of our budget and emailed her. She was very friendly and responsive. I was actually surprised that she was within our budget because she's just fantastic. Even though we were coordinating everything from the other side of the country, I totally connected with her and she always made herself available when I had any questions. She knows exactly what she's doing, so you're in very capable hands with an incredible eye for capturing the moments that you want to remember always. She makes everything seem natural, effortless and beautiful. She was very organized and kept everything to our wedding day timeline. I loved how she would find impromptu moments to do something fun and capture something unique. We loved our wedding album and we've had so many compliments on them. Definitely reach out to Kimberly and see if the vision you have for your wedding day photos align. She's fantastic!

Kimberly Dean Photos, LLC's reply:

Amber this means so much!!! I am so touched by your review. I truly loved being a part of this amazing day!!
    Bethany B. Married on 06/18/2022

Fantastic experience

We love kimberly! She was artistic, reliable, easy to work with and decisive. We adore her work and are so grateful she was able to bring our dream wedding to reality and capture the moments in amazing photos. Highly recommend!
    Morgan Married on 04/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great direction and beautiful photos

First of 5/5 stars and highly recommend! Kimberly was such a great photographer at our wedding and we especially appreciated her flexibility during the planning process. We live overseas and she was very willing to work with our time zone and do a zoom planning call. She prepped us the days leading up to the wedding since rain was in the forecast. She has several ideas and plans for a plan A and plan B. The day of the wedding she was prepared and I loved how much direction she gave us. I don't know how to pose and I didn't have specific looks in mind. She did a great job of pulling the best look out of everyone and giving us lots of options. During the ceremony she got lovely photos and we especially loved all the candid photos of friend and family. She also pulled us aside for a moment to get an amazing night shot with a light effect and it's one of our favorite photos of the day. She had a great balance of getting good photos while also letting us enjoy the day. We didn't feel pulled aside for too long, just enough time to get great photos and then back to the party. We highly recommend her!

Kimberly Dean Photos, LLC's reply:

Aw Morgan, thank you so much. This truly means the world to me. I am so tickled with our fancy night shots as well! Thank you for taking the time to review me!!! Xo
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Amber & Michael
15 photos · 07/08/2022

Affordable Videography by Eric Affordable Videography by Eric Wedding Videographers

I have had the privilege to film several Weddings where Kimberly was doing the photography. She is a pleasure to work with, never steps in front of my cameras and works well with other venders to best preserve the memories of the client. She has a great personality and creative eye. Her pictures are phenomenal. She is a great choice for any of your photography needs!

address, Unit N Baltimore, MD, 21209
Location of (Kimberly Dean Photos, LLC)

Kimberly Dean Photos, LLC frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kimberly Dean Photos, LLC include in the starting price?

Kimberly Dean Photos, LLC includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What photography services does Kimberly Dean Photos, LLC include in their most popular wedding package?

Kimberly Dean Photos, LLC includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Prints

What photography styles does Kimberly Dean Photos, LLC offer?

Kimberly Dean Photos, LLC offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Kimberly Dean Photos, LLC offer?

Kimberly Dean Photos, LLC offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kimberly Dean Photos, LLC offer for wedding events?

Kimberly Dean Photos, LLC offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Kimberly Dean Photos, LLC and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kimberly Dean Photos, LLC is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding