1325 Western Chapel Rd., New Windsor, MD 21776 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Kimberly Brooke Photography

My goal at the end of the day is to feel more like an old friend than a hired vendor at your wedding. I feel the day has been a huge success if I get a big hug from you at the end of the night and you seem totally relaxed to leave on your honeymoon knowing we just shot a beautiful wedding! We’ll have a lot of fun and capture beautiful memories of your day!

I cannot neglect to mention that I thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for all of this. I thank God for my passion and talents he has given me. I want live a life and to create works that glorify Him. I feel fortunate to be capturing marriages because it is the ultimate picture of our relationship with God... more on that if you ask.

God Bless,
Kim

Follow Kimberly Brooke Photography on

KimberlyBrookePhoto WesLaura 97
KimberlyBrookePhoto WesLaura 97

22 Reviews for Kimberly Brooke Photography

Kimberly Brooke is amazing. She was our photographer at our daughters wedding at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club. She was just perfect for my daughter, her new husband and their very fun wedding party. Kimberly is confident, creative and fun!! She was very patient with our group and seems to have enjoyed the wedding and working with the bridal party and our guests. She is very professional and I can't wait to see the photos she took last weekend from the getting ready part, to the wedding and even on the the "After Party". I recommend Kim to all new brides to be!!!
    Thank you so much Kim!!!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Lauren · Married on 11/09/2013

Kimberly was so wonderful to work with for our wedding, I can't say enough good things! From early on in our planning process she helped us with our timeline and gave us a lot of great suggestions for our day and was always easy to get in touch with over phone and email. On our wedding day she was so professional and friendly, its important to have a photographer who you get along with because they really are with you all day and Kimberly was so great to have with us! The pictures turned out so beautiful we couldn't be happier with them. Thank you Kimberly!

Sent on 02/05/2014

Kimberly Brooke Photography's reply:

Thank you Lauren! I was so glad to spend the day with you !!

Rebecca · Married on 05/04/2013

My husband and I recently received all of our wedding photos and are so thrilled with all of them! Kim was able to capture our day perfectly and all the pictures are just gorgeous! We also did an engagement photo shoot with Kim and from the first minute it just clicked! She knew what poses to try, what light to catch, and her personality was fun and comfortable! Kim was a joy to work with and we couldn't be happier with the results!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Kimberly Brooke Photography's reply:

You guys were so fun to work with!! I loved shooting you day!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Kimberly Brooke Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kimberly Brooke Photography 1
    $100 off because you found me through WeddingWire!
    I am loving WeddingWire, aren't you? Mention that you found me here and I will take $100 off any wedding package!

• Bay Winds Travel Agency
    Bay Winds Travel Agency Travel Agents

Absolutely beautiful! From the moment Kim arrives on your wedding day she makes everyone feel at ease and is more like a family friend than a photographer. Since she is more like a family friend her photographs reflect being in the moment and she truly captures every detail of your special day. (She even captures the little moments that many don't notice.) Kim photographed my brother's wedding at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club last fall and the pictures were beautiful. She truly captured their special day. I HIGHLY recommend Kimberly Brooke Photography to capture your special wedding day moments!

• Beloved Paper
    Beloved Paper Wedding Invitations

Kimberly's Photography is so beautiful! She really knows how to capture the personalities of the wedding couple.

• Absolute Entertainment
    Absolute Entertainment Wedding DJs

I love her modern and engaging style. She can always find the "money" shots, as well as capturing the intimate moments with couples! Kimberly Brooke is phenomenal!!!

• 1325 Western Chapel Rd. New Windsor, 21776 See on map