Kimberly Brim Florals

Lansing, MI View map Visit website

My name is Kim, I am a wedding florist specializing in wedding floral with 25 plus years experience, where price never compromises a great design plan. I offer day of event set up, and create custom plans for your perfect day!. I consider wedding flowers to be at the top of list for any signature real wedding! Your style, your colors the floral choices drive the style for your individual wedding day. Being a very visual person I love brides to share as many phots and Pinterest boards so we can develop a design plan that is personal! I consider my experience and my listening skills to be the best tools in my box. I can develop a design plan through email, but I usually like to at least speak on the phone and encourage brides to set up a phone consult to get the ball rolling. Floral design is a personal process, and the converesation gives me the best initial idea for developing this plan. I offer free consultation and do not charge until you want to book your date. I am also very flexible in that the balance is not due until 30 days prior to your wedding, and changes can be made until this date as well. If for any reason you need to change your wedding date, I will roll over your booking fee to the new date whenever possible. My working knowledge of plants and flowers, the ones to use the ones to avoid have served my brides well. I look forward to hearing from you!

I have enjoyed working at area venues from barn and farmstyle venues to ballrooms. If I have to choose my favorite design item lately, it is most cerrtainly the Arbor! I love designing arbors and have recieved glowing reviews, they seem to be my signature design style lately. I look for ways to create a plan that keeps within your budget, and very approachable when changes need to be tweaked. I do not require a minumum floral order and often deisgn bouquets and Boutonnieres for local pick up as well. While I can offer large design plans that include day of event decorating, arbor designs and centerpeices I my attention to more intimate plans are as important to me.

We can start with a phone consult, an email and the sharing of information to better know how to proceed with every detail of your design plan! It will be beautiful and more importantly it will be your Day!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Kortni
    Kortni C. Married on 07/29/2021

Kimberly was awesome

We had a great experience with Kimberly! She was super responsive and her work was absolutely beautiful! Pleas hire her!

Kimberly Brim Florals's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure! As I have said many times. I love my job. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day!

Kim
  • Ashley
    Ashley S. Married on 09/12/2020

Highly recommend florist

Kim went above and beyond in every way! She is extremely professional, responsive, and sweet. From the moment you meet her she make you feel like its you and what YOU want that matters most. Even if you don't have an exact floral idea/design figured out yet she listens to every detail and helps guide you in the right direction. She made my vision come to life and that is truly all you can ask for in a florist.

Kimberly Brim Florals's reply:

You are so sweet. It was my pleasure in every way. Thank you. I can safely say I have the BEST job imaginable.
  • Christy
    Christy W. Married on 07/11/2020

Kim is the Best!!

I had my wedding in November 2020....during the COVID pandemic. When we first met, I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted, so she asked me questions and helped me pick what I wanted for my day! Kim was super flexible, between the constant back and forth of being able to have it and not have our wedding. She set everything up for us. Everything that she made for us (bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces, table decorations, etc.) was even more beautiful than I had ever imagined! She even made me a flower crown out of some greenery. If you are looking for a fantastic florist, I would highly recommend Kim!

Deals

Kimberly Brim Florals 1
Offer

4-Bouquets: 1 Bridal, 3 Bridesmaids

4-Boutonnieres

1-6ft greenery garland

Bouquets: mixed flowers to include hydrangeas, roses, seasonal flowers, hand wrapped with ribbon color of choice. Traditional round with greenery. Colors of choice.

4 Boutoniere: rose of choice

6 foot garland of greenery

Package is pick up only at design studio Lansing Mi

Must be ordered 30 days prior to wedding, all orders are paid in full at placement of order, additional fee for delivery within 40 miles of Lansing Mi

$450.00

Team

Kimberly Brim
Kimberly Brim
owner, planning, buying and design.

Hi there! My name is Kim, I have been a wedding florist for over 25 years. I still absolutely love it! I have traveled and designed throughout the Mid Michigan area from beautiful barn venues to ballrooms!. If i had to pick one thing I consider a signature design it would be the Arbor! I also love trendy assymetrical large bouquets, but appreciate individual style.

12101 MADONNA DRIVE Lansing, MI, 48917
Location of (Kimberly Brim Florals)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding