Norfolk, Norfolk, VA 23505 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Kim Wadsworth

BridesMade is a company providing wedding hair and makeup for couples in Hampton Roads, Virginia. Owner, Kim Wadsworth and her team of makeup artists and hair stylists are dedicated to ensuring that you and each member of your bridal party walk down the aisle looking and feeling radiant.

Experience
Kim Wadsworth has been a beauty guide to women for over seventeen years, working as a makeup artist and fashion stylist, as well as a fashion and lifestyle writer and magazine editor. In addition to BridesMades, she is the founding editor-in-chief of Vow Bride Magazine, which is in its fourteenth year of production.

BridesMade offers a variety of wedding packages to meet each of your needs. These packages include a variety of services, including full makeup application, false lashes, hair styling, and even assistance with dressing on your big day. Kim and her team also offer a number of a la carte services including rehearsal dinner makeup, hand-tweezed eyebrow redefinition, boudoir makeup and post-nuptial makeup. BridesMade is able to travel to any location to guarantee your wedding day is relaxed and stress-free.

3324644 n 51 1022479

2 Reviews for Kim Wadsworth

Karen F · Married on 02/02/2019

The best in the area!

Kim & team,
    Are truly the best in the area! I had 11 girls plus me to get ready the morning of my wedding and Kim organized the scheduling to the hair stylist for me!!! My girls and I felt so beautiful ! Kim made everything so easy and she went above& beyond to make sure all my girls and I were wedding ready! Thank you Kim for everything! I will be recommending her to everyone I know !!!

Sent on 02/20/2019