Savannah, GA 31419 Map · Phone number

About Kim Branagan Photography

My goal is to capture not just the big moments, but also the in between moments of your big day - it's the little moments that show the truth and honesty of the day and can take you back, whether you are looking at your photos a year after your wedding or ten years. I enjoy so much getting to know the couples that I work with and getting that feeling of being invested in each individual celebration!

I shoot in a lifestyle/photojournalistic style and I specialize in natural light photography. I would love to document your day and capture moments that you will cherish for the rest of your life!

The best way to initially contact me is through my website - www.kimbranagan.com

Follow Kim Branagan Photography on

dsc8770 website
dsc4354 website

20 Reviews for Kim Branagan Photography

Lesley · Married on 03/03/2018

Well gosh, where do I start? Let me start with, after the wedding, I told my husband, "I think I want to be her best friend!"

As many of the other reviews mention, Kim was so friendly, funny, and easy to work with. She scheduled a time with me the day before the wedding to get a layout of my parent's house, just so that she could determine the best lighting for our first look. Many of my bridesmaids commented on how this went above and beyond the typical photographer duties.

The actual pictures were stunning. They took my breath away. We are ordering an album through Kim and when she told me to narrow it down to 50, I gasped - it was next to impossible. I have spent hours trying to find the "best" pictures.
    I will also note that she got us our pictures within 3 weeks of our wedding. Again, many of my bridesmaids told me that this was not typical; as they waited months for their proofs.

Thank you so much Kim for capturing the beauty of our day - we love our pictures! Oh, and let me know if you want to be best friends ;)

Sent on 03/27/2018

Hanne · Married on 06/17/2017

I'm so glad we found Kim Branagan for our wedding photography. She is the ultimate professional and is wildly talented behind the camera lens. Kim did our engagement shoot as well as our full 8-hour wedding day and all of the pictures are truly stunning. We used one of our engagement shoot photos for our save the date and got countless compliments on it. Beyond just her ability with the camera, Kim also kept our entire wedding day on schedule. At one point during our reception, Kim pulled me aside and reminded me that we still needed to do the bouquet toss and the garter toss with only 30 minutes left before our exit - without Kim, I would've completely forgotten those things. She truly became an integral part of our wedding day. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Holly · Married on 08/12/2016

Kim took photos of me and my closest female friends and cousins the morning of my wedding - I will cherish the photos forever! Not only were the pictures amazing, but Kim was so fun, friendly, and professional. Taking photos on a rocky boat is not the easiest thing, but she captured special candid moments and well as various group portraits. She also got the final photos back in record time, with options to download for printing as well as for social media. I would highly recommend hiring Kim to document your special event - whatever that may be!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Kim Branagan Photography's reply:

It was my absolute pleasure! The photos were such a blast and I am so glad that you love them so much - it really was a special morning!!

Award

Kim Branagan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints