Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093 Map · Phone number

About Kilker Photography

I'm now based in MaryIand and I travel to California often for work.
I always have fun behind the lens and I strive to capture that same joy in the people I shoot. My style is ever-developing, but my focus is more photojournalistic. I find that candid portraits offer an intimate view of someone; full of truth and beauty. Nervertheless, I always include posed pictures as they are a necessity. I like to shoot a mix of edgy, dramatic portraits with more traditional views to encompass the full emotional spectrum of the people I photograph.

I don't keep this updated. Please visit my website to view my work www.kilkerphoto.com

IMG6056edit
IMG6056edit
IMG26edit2
IMG5057

15 Reviews for Kilker Photography

I really recommend this photographer,
    She did a really fantastic job on our engagement photos and wedding photos.
    She helped me get a makeup artist and just everything she did for us was just amazing.
    I ordered a album and it came right away to us and everything was just breathtaking.
    Gail kilker also became my friend after all of that and she's just an amazing wonderful person.

Sent on 02/14/2016
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 07/21/2012

I found Kilker Photography at the Baltimore Bridal Show. I entered and won a drawing for a free engagement photo shoot. Thank goodness for this! Looking for a photographer can be very overwhelming. After the bridal show, I went home and looked at the website for Kilker Photography, it was love at first sight! I absolutely love her photography style.
    We booked our engagement photo shoot to be outside, on the morning of, it was raining. Gail called me and said she had done other shoots in the rain and they turned out great. She quickly emailed me photos to give me an idea. After seeing the photos I agreed to proceed. Once we got there it was pouring down rain and we were very limited to getting great photos. Gail decided to let us reschedule and she had a great idea for us to get soaked in the rain while she continued to shoot. These photos turned out so awesome and once we rescheduled those photos were great as well. We had so many to choose from.
    Gail kept great lines of communication leading up to the wedding. She always responded very quickly.
    On the wedding day, Gail and her partner arrived early and got to work right away. She was full of so many great ideas. She's very creative and clearly thinks outside the box. It actually rained on my wedding day as well but this didn’t stop her from getting amazing photos.
    I received my photos in less than a month after my wedding with almost 2,000 to choose from. All of the photos were absolutely breathtaking. Each time I look at the photos, I feel like I am reliving the day. She truly captured every special moment. I could not imagine a better photographer. I am so very grateful to have gotten to work with such a gifted artist!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2012

I was give Gail Kilker's name and contact information last year when I started planning my wedding. I knew exactly what I was looking for in a photographer for my wedding because that is the one thing I couldn't let go bad. My then fiance and I had done an engagement shoot with a "friend" and it didn't go well at all, so I called Gail up and set up a meeting. I knew as soon as we set down that my mind was made up. She showed us some examples of her work and I fell in love with her creativity, and the way she captured every moment perfectly. This was what I wanted for my special day. 13 months go by and she was always so responsive to every email I sent and very reassuring when I was getting nervous. She did an engagement shoot for us that was beautiful and also helped me to find my hair and makeup artist. I could go on and on about how wonderful she is, but there isn't enough time or space. All I know is that when my wedding day came, Gail was on time, ready to rock and took the most astonishing, beautiful brilliant photos I could have ever imagined. Her assistant, Houlton was right there to capture anything and everything she couldn't. As a team, they worked well together, they were friendly to our guests and very accommodating. Lastly,over the last several months, Gail has become my friend, she is an sensational photographer....PERIOD!!! Whether you need her for family photos, wedding, engagement, modeling....she is hands down my top pick! Thank you Gail so much for all that you have done. You are truly an amazingly beautiful person, inside and out!

Sent on 07/19/2012

Kilker Photography FAQ

• Lutherville Timonium, 21093 See on map
    4106169958 (Other Phone Number)