Huntington Station, NY 11746 Map · Phone number

About Khouloud's Beauty

KHOULOUD'S BEAUTY
www.khouloudsbeauty.com We travel to any destination on your wedding day. YOUR INVITATION IS OUR DESTINATION

Planning any event can be very stressful but it should be the most exciting time of your life. Let the expertise team of Khouloud’s Beauty walk you step by step through it all. You will receive a personalized consultation that will be designed for your own personal look. Our expert stylists and makeup artists will work with you sharing their talents and experience in formal hair design and glamorous makeup.
Khoulouds Beauty has specialized in air brush and formal hair design for over 20 years. The in-house staff of licensed cosmetologists and air brush make-up artists will make you look flawless on your wedding day. There are on-site hair and make-up trials for the bride and bridal party.

Follow Khouloud's Beauty on

Khouloud2
02496c58b8a1bdb8 image

3 Reviews for Khouloud's Beauty

GIbi · Married on 08/18/2018

I came across kacey for my engagement about 11 years ago , she and her assistant had done my hair and makeup for my day. Just recently this year i needed someone to do my hair and makeup for a friend's wedding in August 2018. She was the only i could trust to do it and she was free on that day. She and her makeup asisstant went above and beyond for that day. I was extremely please with my look , and my makeup. I will go back to her in a heartbeat,

Sent on 08/22/2018

christine · Married on 12/28/2012

I have known Kasey of Khouloud's Beauty for many years and always known that when it was time for me to marry that she would be the one to do my hair and makeup. Kasey was one of the first people I called after my husband proposed! Having worked with Kasey so many times over the years I knew how talented she was at hair and makeup, Kasey is a delight to work with, always upbeat and with a hilarious story. For our wedding day Kasey arrived with two makeup artist who went to work making all 10 of us look gorgeous while Kasey handled everyone's tresses. The end result was perfection, everyone's hair and makeup style perfectly matched not only their complexion but also their personality. As for me, I honestly never felt as beautiful as I diid that day. I received ton of compliments, it looked flawless, I felt like there was nothing on my skin and woke up the following morning with perfect makeup. I recommed Khouloud's Beauty to anyone who wants to look extra gorgeous for a special occasion.

Sent on 01/15/2013

Belinda · Married on 02/28/2010

Kacey went above and beyond on a snow day to help me find a makeup artist! Zoriada was the best! She listened to my needs and transformed my face to what I asked for. She also came in handy with with her other talents! She is particularly good with brown skin brides!

Sent on 03/02/2010

Khouloud's Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 25.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Huntington Station, 11746 See on map
    516236-0973 (Phone number)
    5168260711 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Khouloud's Beauty)