Khalil & Co Videography

San Antonio, TX View map Visit website
$1,399 Most Popular Price

$1,399 Most Popular Price

Khalil & Co Videography is a wedding videography company based in San Antonio, Texas. Company owner and operator Adriana Khalil loves documenting all aspects of wedding occasions. She and her team aim to transform fleeting moments into treasured memories through their lens.

Khalil & Co Videography offers a range of wedding videography packages to suit various needs, styles, and budgets. Their mid-range package includes six hours of coverage by two videographers and full captures of your ceremony and toasts. A social media teaser and seven-minute highlight video is also included with this package. Your professionally edited films will be delivered as digital downloads within four weeks of your event. This business books only one event per day to ensure that their attention is entirely dedicated to you and your celebration.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$899

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,399

Add'l Hours
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

• Shelby
    Shelby Married on 11/06/2021

Exceeds Expectations

Adriana and Phil were the most pleasant and professional people to work with from the beginning. From the first meeting my wife and I held with Adrianna and Phil, they could see exactly the unique vision in our heads, and made it happen over the course of planning for the wedding. They even made awesome suggestions that mixed perfectly with the type of video we were going for. The day of was incredible. Phil directed and meshed well with our photographer. As a team they helped document one of the most cherished days of my life. And wow, once we watched the final edited video, we were amazed with how well it turned out. It was like watching a movie that both my wife and I were staring in. We can’t get enough of it. Adriana and Phil helped us express our uniqueness and brought our vision to life using their own expertise. The product was outstanding. 10/10 would recommend.
  • Allie
    Allie R. Married on 10/24/2021

Cinematic Experience!

Adriana and Phil are an incredible team! My husband and I both work in film and were over the moon and SO so happy with our videos from Khalil & Co! They really took their time to get to know us as a couple, work with our budget and decipher what we were looking for-and boy did they deliver beyond our expectations! We were so incredibly impressed with their cinematography and editing, and they truly went above and beyond to capture all of the candid moments we had hoped for! You spend so much time and money planning for this one day, this one moment-please do yourself the honor of hiring this talented duo to capture it all on film and save those precious memories-it sure goes by fast!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 07/03/2020

100% Would Reccomend

They capture so many special moments. I added photography with Khalil at the last minute, and they were so flexible, and I made me feel relaxed on the day that everything was being captured. They were never in the way and dealt with having dogs in the wedding like pros. I still can't believe the photos they captured of our dogs getting ready and walking down the aisle. When the images came in (within a week of the wedding), I could not have been more pleased.

4500 S. Flores Street Suite 103 San Antonio, TX, 78214
210-848-7630
Location of (Khalil & Co Videography)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding