KEVIN BORGE FILMS

Miami, FL View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

I love creating cinematic films that are candid, memorable, and romantic...and I want my clients to enjoy their cinematography experience from start to finish.

My wife and I started Becca Borge Photography in 2011, and that eventually led me to the cinematography world.
We have enjoyed documenting weddings throughout Florida and the US, working with over 100 awesome couples. We're passionate about love, believe in marriage, and cherish what we do.

Please contact me at: Kevin@KevinBorgeFilms.com so we can get in touch and discuss your wedding!

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

A S Married on 02/01/2022

Amazing team and beautiful videos

Kevin and his team were incredible! He captured beautiful videos of our wedding day and he and his team made us feel extremely comfortable as well. He is kind and respectful and very pleasant to work with. We have received so many compliments from family and friends on how amazing our videos are! We are excited to watch for years to come.
  • Kelli
    Kelli Married on 11/20/2021

Wonderful Videographer

Kevin is absolutely wonderful! He was the videographer for our wedding about three weeks ago! He is very responsive and easy to communicate with. He is extremely personable and professional! He fit right in with our photographers and just went with the flow, allowing him to capture our special candid moments! Thank you, Kevin, for helping make our dream wedding come true. We can’t wait to see our wedding video- we know we’re going to absolutely love it!!
  • Kelly
    Kelly E. Married on 11/06/2021

Best videographer

I cannot say enough good things about Becca Borge Photography Inc. They are the perfect team as Becca handles photography and Kevin handles videography! They truly OUTDID my expectations and are better than we could have ever dreamed of! Throughout the whole process Becca was extremely responsive and personable. They truly captured the day and all the emotions perfectly! She was as invested as we were in making sure our day was perfect! I have gotten so MANY COMPLIMENTS!
    I cannot thank them enough! If you want unparalleled customer service and a perfectly captured wedding Becca and Kevin are who to go to! They are the best out there & I cannot recommend them more! Becca Borge Photography Inc. is 11/10!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Alexa Kritis Events Alexa Kritis Events Wedding Planners

I had found Kevin through way of his very talented photographer wife Becca- after meeting her and seeing her work I knew Kevin's would follow suit. He had a teaser clip to us in less than two weeks and was such a pleasure to work with on the day of the wedding. My clients were so happy with him and I will definitely be referring him to my other clients in the South Florida area.

Miami, FL, 33328
Location of (KEVIN BORGE FILMS)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding