Miami, Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11

About The Creative Fox

The Creative Fox is a professional wedding videography company based in Miami, Florida. They focus on a cinematic and short form filming style to provide you with a video that tells the story of your wedding day. Founder Laura Fox considers it her goal to create films that are timeless and personalized to each couple's love story.

With many services and packages to consider, The Creative Fox has plenty to choose from. Their most popular wedding package includes multiple locations and additional hours so that every moment of your day is captured. Unique services like drone footage are available so your wedding video is truly one-of-a-kind. Blu-ray, DVD, digital download and USB flash drive formats are available for copies of your footage. Other services offered include:

• Client revisions

8 Reviews for The Creative Fox

• Arlene

Arlene · Married on 10/27/2018

A creative ninja

I wish I could properly put into words on how amazing Lara is! I found Lara’s work on IG on one of my FBI detective hunts for the perfect videographers! And boy was I happy that I’m a little crazy cause I there is NO ONE like her! Upon looking at her work I knew I needed to meet her. My husband and I are huge on video and drone footage and the artistic visuals that video can capture so our videographer had to be a rockstar! We met Lara and I had to lock her in immediately! Lara was so professional and so creative- they don’t call her the creative fox for nothing (although j think she’s more of a creative ninja) and just so so special! She became a friend through the process because that’s just the type of person she is!!!! We received our highlight video and OH MY GOD- I have seen it over 100 times and cry every single time! Our video brought us back to the exact moments and it is just so beautiful and special! If you are looking for a one of a kind video that will literally take you back to the exact moment of your big day - this is your girl! She is just perfect!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Sandra · Married on 05/27/2017

Laura was and is amezing!! I love her work from the moment I saw it and I knew I wanted to work with her! She is great, super profesional and her work is beautiful!!! She is on top with technology!!! It gave me security to know that I will have the best quality video! I recommend her 100%
    Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/10/2017

The Creative Fox's reply:

Dear Sandra,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Your kind words truly mean the world to my team and me. I'm grateful that you chose to work with The Creative Fox and enable us to take part in such an important chapter in your life. Best of luck t you both! Cheers!

The Creative Fox FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Miami Miami, Florida, 33134 See on map