Miami, Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12

About The Creative Fox

The Creative Fox is a professional wedding videography company based in Miami, Florida. They focus on a cinematic and short form filming style to provide you with a video that tells the story of your wedding day. Founder Laura Fox considers it her goal to create films that are timeless and personalized to each couple's love story.

With many services and packages to consider, The Creative Fox has plenty to choose from. Their most popular wedding package includes multiple locations and additional hours so that every moment of your day is captured. Unique services like drone footage are available so your wedding video is truly one-of-a-kind. Blu-ray, DVD, digital download and USB flash drive formats are available for copies of your footage. Other services offered include:

• Client revisions

Videos 4 vídeos

12 Reviews for The Creative Fox

Tyler Shahin · Married on 08/10/2019

Dreams do come true!

Thank you just doesn't cut it for The Creative Fox team. They embody a company of talent and professionalism. Thanks to their expertise in knowing exactly how to capture all the big and little moments of my wedding day and their ability to thread it together in a top-quality video production, they were able to flawlessly tell the story of my husbands and I's love and marriage while highlighting all the festivities of my big day. If you are a bride, search no further for a videographer. I came across The Creative Fox via endless hours of online search, but, now I am saving you the time and am recommending them to you. Here's a video to prove how their talent allows my husband and I and our guests relive such a special day: https://vimeo.com/356762243

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Marion

Marion · Married on 03/23/2019

Lara is amazing!

Lara at Creative Fox Films was amazing on our big day. I was so nervous but she made me feel so comfortable. She was so kind and sweet. When we got our video we were so excited. She captured every moment so beautifully. Being able to see your big day come to life is amazing, and even more so when it is done by someone so talented.

Sent on 05/18/2019

The Creative Fox's reply:

Sweet Marion,

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave this lovely and graceful review. I'm consistently blessed to work with kind, respectful couples, and you and Sergio were no exception. I hope you treasure your wedding films for many decades to come and thank you a million times over for choosing to work with me.

The Creative Fox FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray