The Creative Fox

Miami, Florida View map

The Creative Fox is a professional wedding videography company based in Miami, Florida. They focus on a cinematic and short form filming style to provide you with a video that tells the story of your wedding day. Founder Laura Fox considers it her goal to create films that are timeless and personalized to each couple's love story.

With many services and packages to consider, The Creative Fox has plenty to choose from. Their most popular wedding package includes multiple locations and additional hours so that every moment of your day is captured. Unique services like drone footage are available so your wedding video is truly one-of-a-kind. Blu-ray, DVD, digital download and USB flash drive formats are available for copies of your footage. Other services offered include:

• Client revisions
  • Multiple cameras
  • Liability insurance
  • Raw footage
  • Highlight video
  • Full-feature video
  • Save the date
  • One event per day

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Message vendor

• Maria
    Maria E. Married on 12/17/2022

Truly the best!

Lara is the coolest, most talented videographer out there! She is a perfectionist with a very chill personality and we felt so comfortable working with her and her team. She is very creative and we had so much fun recording the memories of our wedding. We had challenging weather that day but Lara is a pro and worked her magic. Her work is truly amazing!
  • Shelby
    Shelby Married on 12/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They made our wedding day!!

We hired Lara and Alex for videography and photography on our wedding day 11/20/21. They were amazing and all of my friends and family loved them. Their personalities were great. They were fun, upbeat, professional and really made our day. We had 20mph winds on our day and originally supposed to do our photos and ceremony by the ocean. Lara and Alex looked all over the property for new places to capture photos that we could do without being blown away by the bad weather so we still got to capture the tropical/ ocean vibes we wanted to. They captured beautiful and romantic photos that we will cherish for a lifetime. They shared a sneak peek with me and I sent it to my family and friends and they loved them. I鈥檓 so glad I hired their team for our big day! If I could do it all over again, I鈥檇 hire them immediately. We love them so much!
  • Meg
    Meg Z. Married on 08/28/2021

Extraordinary! (WOW)

I can鈥檛 even put into words how amazing Lara Fox and her team were. We had our wedding in August and as soon as we saw her work we knew we wanted her to be our wedding videographer. She was kind, patient and professional from the very beginning and truly made me feel confident with the work she would do (I鈥檓 not very easy to please lol). Not only that but she made sure that I was comfortable and not stressed out on my wedding day before anything else. I just LOVED working with her, and let me tell you the wedding video (WOW), was exactly what we wanted (to tell our story). Her love for her work really shows all throughout. If you鈥檙e looking for a videographer/photographer (cinematographer), don鈥檛 even think twice, Lara will NO DOUBT make magic happen and is worth every penny you spend. THANK YOU Creative Fox Films for your outstanding talent and capturing our dream wedding and creating THE most beautiful video we will cherish forever.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Audrey & Avi
57 photos 路 01/05/2020

Miami Miami, Florida, 33134
Location of (The Creative Fox)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding