The Creative Fox

Miami, Florida View map Visit website

The Creative Fox is a professional wedding videography company based in Miami, Florida. They focus on a cinematic and short form filming style to provide you with a video that tells the story of your wedding day. Founder Laura Fox considers it her goal to create films that are timeless and personalized to each couple's love story.

With many services and packages to consider, The Creative Fox has plenty to choose from. Their most popular wedding package includes multiple locations and additional hours so that every moment of your day is captured. Unique services like drone footage are available so your wedding video is truly one-of-a-kind. Blu-ray, DVD, digital download and USB flash drive formats are available for copies of your footage. Other services offered include:

• Client revisions
  • Multiple cameras
  • Liability insurance
  • Raw footage
  • Highlight video
  • Full-feature video
  • Save the date
  • One event per day

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive

1 User photo

• Shelby
    Shelby Married on 12/05/2021

They made our wedding day!!

We hired Lara and Alex for videography and photography on our wedding day 11/20/21. They were amazing and all of my friends and family loved them. Their personalities were great. They were fun, upbeat, professional and really made our day. We had 20mph winds on our day and originally supposed to do our photos and ceremony by the ocean. Lara and Alex looked all over the property for new places to capture photos that we could do without being blown away by the bad weather so we still got to capture the tropical/ ocean vibes we wanted to. They captured beautiful and romantic photos that we will cherish for a lifetime. They shared a sneak peek with me and I sent it to my family and friends and they loved them. I’m so glad I hired their team for our big day! If I could do it all over again, I’d hire them immediately. We love them so much!
  • Meg
    Meg Z. Married on 08/28/2021

Extraordinary! (WOW)

I can’t even put into words how amazing Lara Fox and her team were. We had our wedding in August and as soon as we saw her work we knew we wanted her to be our wedding videographer. She was kind, patient and professional from the very beginning and truly made me feel confident with the work she would do (I’m not very easy to please lol). Not only that but she made sure that I was comfortable and not stressed out on my wedding day before anything else. I just LOVED working with her, and let me tell you the wedding video (WOW), was exactly what we wanted (to tell our story). Her love for her work really shows all throughout. If you’re looking for a videographer/photographer (cinematographer), don’t even think twice, Lara will NO DOUBT make magic happen and is worth every penny you spend. THANK YOU Creative Fox Films for your outstanding talent and capturing our dream wedding and creating THE most beautiful video we will cherish forever.
  • Roxi
    Roxi L. Married on 02/22/2020

Unforgettable!

From the initial introduction, to the day of the wedding, and in the weeks after, Lara and her team were incredible to work with. Not only is our wedding video artistic, and unforgettable, but it fully captures the love, happiness and joy of our special day. Lara's vision, patience and attention to detail makes the end product so unique and powerful. The video turned out better than I could have ever imagined, we can't stop watching it. Highly recommend!

The Creative Fox's reply:

Dear Roxi,

I sincerely appreciate your kind words and for sharing your experience! Working with you, Joe, and the entire wedding party was a pleasure. So much love, so much kindness. Your big day had all the ingredients to create a superb wedding film.

I'm blessed you've chosen to work with my team and me.

Mulțumesc!

Real Weddings

• Audrey & Avi
    57 photos · 01/05/2020

Miami Miami, Florida, 33134
Location of (The Creative Fox)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding