Miami, Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Creative Fox

The Creative Fox is a professional wedding videography company based in Miami, Florida. They focus on a cinematic and short form filming style to provide you with a video that tells the story of your wedding day. Founder Laura Fox considers it her goal to create films that are timeless and personalized to each couple's love story.

With many services and packages to consider, The Creative Fox has plenty to choose from. Their most popular wedding package includes multiple locations and additional hours so that every moment of your day is captured. Unique services like drone footage are available so your wedding video is truly one-of-a-kind. Blu-ray, DVD, digital download and USB flash drive formats are available for copies of your footage. Other services offered include:

• Client revisions

13 Reviews for The Creative Fox

• Cyndi

Cyndi Gonzalez · Married on 01/25/2020

So Excited!...The End Results Are BEYOND Amazing

While my wedding is not until January of 2020, Lara has been amazing so far. I don't live in the Miami area and she has been super responsive to all of my emails and calls. She is super organized and really wants the video to be about the couple and focus on the things that are important to them - for me it is family footage. I can't wait to see what she creates!

UPDATE:
    So as you start to plan your wedding, there are so many vendors that you come across in your searches. I knew from the get go that I wanted a videographer for our wedding. It was one of those things that friends who had one at their wedding loved and friends that didn't have one regretted. As a result, I fell down the rabbit hole of watching so many people's weddings that I had never met and likely never will. There were some really beautiful videos, but none compared to the connection that I felt to total strangers after watching one of Lara's videos. The creativity and passion that Lara puts into her videos makes your heart pound from start to finish. I knew my search was over and I had found the one.

When I met Lara, I loved her spunk and absolute obsession for what could be captured through the lens of a camera...moments that you would never even know occurred. She listened to my one request to make family a main focus and from there I wanted her to let her creative juices flow. Up to the day of the wedding, Lara was always so responsive to any question I had and let me know exactly what she needed from me and my husband. The day of the wedding came and she showed up with her team...game faces on! Adjusting the curtains to get just the right amount of light, hiding behind doors to get the perfect sliver of footage, climbing on top of couches and tables to make sure the angle was exactly what she had envisioned. And just like that, the night was over and the countdown began to when I could see the first glimpse.

To say that we were amazed at her creation is a complete understatement. She has this innate ability to recreate a feeling like I never thought possible. Watching our wedding video makes us feel like we are back in the exact moments of the day. And especially now, while so many of us are at home not knowing what tomorrow will bring, her video has brought us back to a day that makes us hopeful for a brighter future. Thank you Lara!!!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Tyler Shahin · Married on 08/10/2019

Dreams do come true!

Thank you just doesn't cut it for The Creative Fox team. They embody a company of talent and professionalism. Thanks to their expertise in knowing exactly how to capture all the big and little moments of my wedding day and their ability to thread it together in a top-quality video production, they were able to flawlessly tell the story of my husbands and I's love and marriage while highlighting all the festivities of my big day. If you are a bride, search no further for a videographer. I came across The Creative Fox via endless hours of online search, but, now I am saving you the time and am recommending them to you. Here's a video to prove how their talent allows my husband and I and our guests relive such a special day: https://vimeo.com/356762243

Sent on 09/10/2019

The Creative Fox's reply:

Tyler!

I can't believe It took me this long to respond to your lovely review.

I LOVED working with you and Matt. You guys have so much passion for life, for each other and Gd. You were so much fun to work with, and you put so much trust in me and my vision; it was truly humbling.

I'm positive that life has so many adventures lined up in your journey as partners.

Bless you, both, big hug!

The Creative Fox FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• Miami Miami, Florida, 33134 See on map
    786-661-1199 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Creative Fox)