KEVIN BORGE FILMS Reviews

24 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

24 Reviews for KEVIN BORGE FILMS

Melanie · Married on 04/28/2018

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING FILMS. HIRE THIS GUY AND HIS WIFE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY. SO PLEASED.

Amber · Married on 02/10/2018

Kevin Borge along with his wonderful wife, Becca, of Becca Borge Photography captured my February 2018 Florida Keys wedding and all I can say is WOW, I'm so happy I chose them for my big day! Kevin is a true artist and a genuine person to work with. I felt so comfortable working with him. He cares about his craft and making sure he gets all the right shots. My husband and I are so pleased with our wedding photos!

Lisbet · Married on 01/13/2018

We are SO happy we choose Kevin to do our wedding videography!
    During the filming he makes you feel at ease and comfortable as if he and his team were not even there. He captured the wedding beautifully from the formalities to the candid moments throughout the day. We let Kevin pick the song for them short film and I am so happy we did because it fit with our style so smoothly and perfectly. Our families still get teary eyed each time they view the short film. In all, I HIGHLY recommend Kevin!!

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2017

I am SO GLAD that we chose Kevin (and his wife Becca) for our wedding video. They were incredible!!!! My husband and I didn't think we wanted a wedding video because we had seen so many cheesy ones. But close to the wedding we decided we wanted to do it - and thank goodness Kevin was available on our date! His work was BEAUTIFUL, and we are so thrilled that we have our video to remember the day forever. He did incredible work, was communicative throughout the whole process, and was just the nicest presence the day of. His work speaks for itself, but it also helps that Kevin is a kind, professional and lovely person to be around. I very strongly recommend him.

Sent on 01/04/2018

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

You are so sweet, Jen! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words!

Gina · Married on 03/04/2017

I am so glad I chose Kevin to document our wedding. He was very easy to work with, and you barely even knew he was there! He naturally captured every moment of our day perfectly, from the formalities of the ceremony down to the little candid moments of our reception. I loved watching the footage and finished video and reliving our day over and over again! Thank you Kevin for your professionalism and for the beautiful memories!

Sent on 07/07/2017

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Thank you so much, Gina. It was a pleasure working with you and Nick!

Brittany · Married on 02/25/2017

Kevin was absolutely amazing! I have nothing but great things to say about his professionalism, responsiveness, and beautiful work! My husband and I loved working with him. He truly captured the most beautiful moments of our wedding day, and for that, we are forever thankful! We hope to work with him again in the future. I highly, highly, highly recommend Kevin for your wedding day or any other special events you have!

Sent on 03/28/2017

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Thank you so much, Brittany! I loved creating your film!

Alexandra · Married on 01/21/2017

Favorite movie by far. Two thumbs up, five stars! Kevin is talented, professional, and oh so kind. My husband and I loved working with him and his team. We felt at ease throughout the entire night, and trust me being filmed is not our forte. Actually, we hardly noticed the cameras during the evening. We are extremely happy we found Kevin and are forever grateful for the film that captured all of the joy and love felt that day.

Hands down, Kevin rocked!

Sent on 02/13/2017

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Alex - thank you thank you! I really appreciate your kind words, and your film is one of my favorites as well...your wedding was awesome!

Courtney · Married on 12/23/2016

Kevin is absolutely wonderful to work with! He is so professional and talented. The video/audio quality is excellent. We are thrilled with our video and will treasure it forever! I highly recommend Kevin!

Sent on 01/15/2017

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Thank you so much, Courtney!

Michelle · Married on 12/17/2016

Very happy with Kevin and his professionalism. He always responded quickly and was very thorough. He and his wife made us feel very comfortable on our wedding day!

carolee · Married on 11/05/2016

Kevin was an ABSOLUTE joy to work with. Throughout the process, he was quick to reply to every email and worked through quite a bit of red tape with our venue, to get approved as an outside vendor. Kevin charmed everyone he met, and turned around the most beautiful, memorable video. We couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 12/07/2016

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Carolee, thank you so much for your kind review. It was my pleasure working with you and Ryan!

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2016

I found Kevin after my good friend used him for her wedding last year, and I was a bridesmaid. What first drew me to him was the fact that him and his team were so unobtrusive and behind the scenes. To me, that meant he was getting a lot of candid, natural footage, exactly what I wanted. And when my friend's film came out, I was further convinced this was the perfect person to use. So when the time came for my wedding, I contacted him immediately. Fast-forward one year later, I just received my short film and I couldn't be happier. One thing I noticed with both my and my friend was the songs he chooses--if you don't have a song in mind, I highly recommend letting Kevin make the choice. The songs he finds are meant for each individual video--both mine and my friend's are so different, yet so perfect for our respective films. The film gave me goosebumps, made my eyes water, and I can't recommend him enough. It rained on my wedding day, and we were outdoors, and instead of letting me panic and freak out at how WET we all were, Kevin and Becca ushered me and the groom in front of, I think, one of the most beautiful sunsets I'd ever seen and turned on their (probably also wet) camera equipment. They didn't quit and neither did I. Thanks to them, I have a beautiful video and can also say, "rain? what rain?" Because you wouldn't know it on the film! Not to mention how accommodating, responsive and understanding he was throughout the year. Thank you so much, Kevin. You and Becca really made a difference.

Sent on 10/19/2016

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Thank you, Sarah! I am so happy I was able to work with you and Oliver...I'm glad you're happy with everything!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/14/2016

My husband and I didn't know if we were going to hire a videographer, but we heard from ALL of friends it was an absolute must. We are SO happy we ended up having our wedding filmed (and by Kevin!). The quality is really, REALLY great, and he is extremely talented and professional. Everything was delivered as promised in a timely fashion, and we were very happy with the outcome. I love being able to relive those special moments of our wedding whenever I want. I would highly recommend Kevin!!!

Sent on 08/25/2016

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Whitney, I appreciate this review and I am so happy I got to work with you and Louis!

Leslee · Married on 04/20/2016

My husband and I would recommend Kevin to anyone! 2 weeks later and we are still watching our teaser almost every night. Every person who has seen the video is impressed and continually comments on how incredible the quality of the video is AND how great of a job Kevin did with capturing the BEST moments of the day and night- We agree!! It was important to my husband and I that our wedding video was nothing short of perfect. After all, that's all you have once it's over. Kevin went above and beyond our expectations. He was fun, sweet and easy going. Just the type of personality you would want around on your special day. Finally, one of our favorite thing was how Kevin somehow managed to capture these amazing moments while also giving us privacy when needed. It was almost like we didnt even notice him and his team! I've been to a few weddings where there is lights in your face people crowded around you all night but Kevin managed to seem practically invisible. (Not that we necessarily we wanted that- my husband and i would've loved for them to just be part of the wedding. But it was nice during those times when there was a more intimate or private moment). 100% recommended- you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 02/07/2017

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Thank you SO much, Leslee! I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It was great working with you and Brad :)

Michelle · Married on 02/20/2016

Kevin & his lovely wife Becca were such a joy to work with. Each movement, sound and expression was put together on our wedding video so naturally! They are true artists! We are so happy that they were there to capture every moment on our special day!
    Michelle & Jorge

Heather · Married on 02/07/2016

I reached out to 8-10 videographers before meeting Kevin at Warsaw Coffee Shop by happen stance. I was not happy with the lack of professionalism and canned emails I had been receiving from videographers I had reached out to. Two videographers that I loved were just completely overpriced which bummed me out to think I may not find one in my budget. Kevin was an absolute breeze to work with from the minute I inquired about his rates to getting the final product. His rates were reasonable and he had many packages to choose from based on the budget. He followed up when he said he would, responded to emails in a timely manner, answered my questions in great detail as to leave no stone unturned, was early day of, did not impose on any of the events that occurred on wedding day and had our final video shipped to our house earlier than I expected! Day of is very hectic and no one is on time. He was completely understanding and went with the flow as we frantically tried our best to stay on track. My husband and I decided to do private vows before the ceremony. My husband, being more emotionally shy, did not want to wear a mic for the sake of the video and was adamant about it. After some gentle coaxing from Kevin, he was on board and it truly made our vows that much more special. Overall, our families absolutely loved the video trailer and the full videos and my husband and I couldn't be happier with making the decision to contract Kevin for our big day. I would completely recommend using Kevin and his wife's services.

Sent on 03/20/2016

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

This review means so much to me, Heather! Thank you very much, I enjoyed your wedding!

Kevin and his wife Becca create the most amazing art with their cameras! My husband and I feel so lucky to have had them capture our wedding day. From day 1, they were SO sweet, SO professional, and SUCH a pleasure to work with. I can't recommend them highly enough!!!

Sent on 02/07/2016

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Danielle - It was so fun working with you and Drew! We loved filming your wedding, thank you for the review!

Alexandra · Married on 01/10/2016

Absolute perfection! Kevin has an amazing eye for detail and is so creative! He is second to none. Pricing is great too! After meeting with some other videographers first, I realized within seconds of meeting Kevin that there was no comparison and I had to have him capture my big day! Just saw the trailer and I am in love! Don't bother with others... Kevin Borge Films all the way! Thank you Kevin!

Sent on 02/04/2016

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Thank you so much, Alexandra! I'm so glad I was able to make you guys happy and I appreciate you choosing me to capture your beautiful wedding :)

Lindsey · Married on 05/02/2015

Kevin was such a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Coming from Canada, but getting married in Florida was a little challenging when it came to payment (for anything). We used PayPal, but were changed an extra $100 (by PayPal). The day of the wedding, Kevin handed us $100! He was extremely professional, but also so nice & easygoing. Prior to walking down the aisle, both he and our photographer made me feel so comfortable, which kept my nerves calm. During the ceremony, cocktail hour, & reception, we never even noticed him. I would recommend Kevin to anyone & everyone. Our cousin has even mentioned flying him up to Canada for her wedding! He had our short trailer done 12 days after our wedding and we received our full desk just two weeks later. He and his assistant captured everything we asked for and more. I really could not say enough nice things about Kevin and feel so grateful we had him as our videographer.

Sent on 07/30/2015

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Lindsey, thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure for us to film your awesome wedding and I'm happy you and Brett are happy!

Sully · Married on 03/21/2015

Working with Kevin and Becca was something that made our special day more special, if that's even possible. His calm demeanor and polite approach made me and my wedding party feel at ease, even with all the craziness surrounding us.

From the confines of my hotel room (where the ladies got ready) to the vast expanse of our venue, Kevin was able to capture moments that I didn't even know were happening, and masterfully put them together in our short and long film. Not only did he do an excellent job of documenting our day, he produced both films rather quickly.

We are beyond pleased with the videos, we've seen them like a hundred times already!!!!

Thank you Kevin for such a wonderful experience!!

Sent on 06/11/2015

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Sully, It was a pleasure to work with you and Josh, and I'm happy to hear you love everything! I wish nothing but the best for you two!

Erin · Married on 01/16/2015

We can't thank Kevin (and Becca) enough for being a part of our special day. The two of them have such a wonderful, easy going energy about them. It was a TRUE pleasure to have them around throughout the day.

Furthermore, the video work is stunning and spectacular!! When they sent us our short trailer we cried. And smiled. And cried some more. We loved it so much. They captured the essence and beauty of the day in a way we couldn't have even imagined. It honestly was perfect.

They are professional, they delivered the video promptly and they were a total delight to work with.

I cannot say enough good things about Kevin Borge Films and highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 03/16/2015

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Erin, Thank you so much for the detailed review! It was a pleasure to capture your special day and I'm very happy you loved the videos!

Mallory · Married on 12/20/2014

Kevin did such an amazing job with the videography for our wedding! We also had his wife, Becca, as our photographer and they were both so wonderful to work with. They were so quick to respond to my 500 daily emails of panic and questions, and so reliable. The video teaser and full length DVD captured our wedding day & night so perfectly! I would recommend Kevin (and Becca) to anyone getting married! They do a fantastic job and they are so trustworthy -- you feel like they are your friends :)

Sent on 03/18/2015

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Mallory, Wow, thanks for everything and I'm glad you and Nick loved our work. It was a pleasure to be with you on your wedding day and I wish nothing but happiness to you and Nick!

My husband and I love the work of Kevin Borge Films. He was a true asset to our amazing wedding and we are happy that his talented creations will last a lifetime. I am so grateful we were able to have him catch the beauty of our wedding day. I would recommend his services to the closest of friends and anyone I come into contact with that needs a wedding videographer. He captures the beauty in every moment, and how important that is,...especially on your wedding day.

Sent on 03/16/2015

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm happy I got to capture your special day!

carissa · Married on 03/15/2014

I absolutely was THRILLED that Becca suggested that Kevin could film our big day for us. Our wedding was one of the very first few he has shot and it turned out simply amazing. It brings tears to my eyes every time I watch the "reel" and the video brings the same emotions. I would work with them over and over again, if I could!

Sent on 07/08/2015

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Thank you so so much, Carissa! You and Roy were a pleasure to work with - glad you're happy :)