KEVIN BORGE FILMS Reviews

KEVIN BORGE FILMS 1
KEVIN BORGE FILMS 2

Victoria Maniotis · Married on 05/11/2019

5/11/19 Wedding

Hiring Becca and Kevin for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! From the moment we contacted them, they were attentive to every detail. They really tried to get to know us as a couple leading up to the wedding. The day of the wedding, they were a HUGE help in keeping things running smoothly and were so professional, kind AND funny; really the full package. When we were trying to decide on a photographer and videographer, we came across their profile and instantly they stood out. It is clear that they take pride in their work, it is unique, beautiful, and timeless and memories we will cherish for the rest of our lives. We cannot thank them enough for sharing their art and craftsmanship with us! Our pictures and video could NOT be more beautiful! THANK YOU!
    - Victoria and Nick

Sent on 07/29/2019
    KEVIN BORGE FILMS 3

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Thank you so very much, Victoria! It was our pleasure working with you two and we are grateful for you!
  • Courtney

Courtney Redfearn · Married on 03/02/2019

Calm and Confident, Kevin is THE BEST!

Becca and Kevin are one of the strongest Photo/Video teams out there in south Florida. Kevin is patient, naturally creative and has a true love for his art. This is not just another video, each one of his films are unique. He chooses music based on the couple’s personality and he was on point! We will cherish our videos for years to come.

Thank you Kevin for the your talent and time. We can’t wait to work together again as our family grows in the years to come.

Love, Courtney & Alex

Sent on 07/28/2019

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Courtney, you are so sweet and I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for being a great client to work with and I'm happy that you're happy :)

Gina · Married on 02/02/2019

Most amazing experience

Kevin was such an amazing addition to our wedding day. He was sooo nice, sweet, and professional . He has allowed me and my husband to be able to relive the best day of our lives over and over. I feel so lu it that we found Kevin and he was able to work our wedding. I hope every bride can experience his great work!

Sent on 02/28/2019

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Thank you, Gina! Your words mean a lot to me and I'm happy that you two are so happy with everything. I loved working with you two!

Brenna D · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing highlight video!

Kevin was wonderful to work with. He is easy going but thorough and very timely with his work. Our highlight video is absolutely amazing, he captured everything we wanted to see and our friends and family are still raving about it. The drone footage and music chosen by Kevin was perfect. Kevin made us both feel comfortable and we are so happy we chose him as our videographer. We will continue to watch our video on a weekly basis reliving the best day/night!

Sent on 12/29/2018

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Thank you, Brenna! I'm happy I made you two feel comfortable...that's one of my top goals. I appreciate your business and thank you for sharing your experience!
  • Mary Anna

Mary Anna · Married on 06/23/2018

Couldn't have asked for more

I'm about 9 months late on this review, but I figured better late than never and my tardiness has nothing to do with Kevin.

My wife and I went back and forth on whether or not we should get a videographer for our wedding. We were paying for everything ourselves and the added expense was something we spent a lot of time considering. The final decision was justified by the fact that we would never be able to duplicate this day. It was decided. Now we just had to find someone that we trusted enough to capture all the moments that meant the most to us.

We were using a wedding planner and she suggested Kevin Borge Films. He was the only videographer we met with. What sold us was his unique cinematographic approach. His sample work was exactly what we were looking for.

While the day of the wedding was a blur, Kevin and his wife Becca managed to get amazing video. At no point were they ever intrusive or in the way. I've never had someone film such a large event without even noticing that they were there capturing all of it.

Kevin had our teaser video to us within a week and the highlight reel was ready 2 weeks from the date of the wedding. We were completely blown away. We couldn't have chosen someone better to capture our special day and are very grateful to Kevin and Becca for doing such an amazing job!

Sent on 03/10/2019
    KEVIN BORGE FILMS 4

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Thank you, Mary Anna! You and Brett were an absolute pleasure to work with :) We enjoyed being a part of your day!

Melanie · Married on 04/28/2018

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING FILMS. HIRE THIS GUY AND HIS WIFE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY. SO PLEASED.

Sent on 05/17/2018

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Haha, thanks Melanie! You and Trey are awesome and I'm happy we got to work with you. Enjoy for years to come!

Katie · Married on 03/14/2018

Incredibly easy to work with and so talented!

Kevin was incredibly responsive, genuine and professional. He got every shot he needed and we barely knew he was there! The artistic highlight video was incredible :) it was so thoughtfully edited. Everyone loved it! I would definitely recommend Kevin to anyone looking for amazing highlight video and a stress-free vendor!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Amber · Married on 02/10/2018

Kevin Borge along with his wonderful wife, Becca, of Becca Borge Photography captured my February 2018 Florida Keys wedding and all I can say is WOW, I'm so happy I chose them for my big day! Kevin is a true artist and a genuine person to work with. I felt so comfortable working with him. He cares about his craft and making sure he gets all the right shots. My husband and I are so pleased with our wedding photos!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Lisbet · Married on 01/13/2018

We are SO happy we choose Kevin to do our wedding videography!
    During the filming he makes you feel at ease and comfortable as if he and his team were not even there. He captured the wedding beautifully from the formalities to the candid moments throughout the day. We let Kevin pick the song for them short film and I am so happy we did because it fit with our style so smoothly and perfectly. Our families still get teary eyed each time they view the short film. In all, I HIGHLY recommend Kevin!!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2017

I am SO GLAD that we chose Kevin (and his wife Becca) for our wedding video. They were incredible!!!! My husband and I didn't think we wanted a wedding video because we had seen so many cheesy ones. But close to the wedding we decided we wanted to do it - and thank goodness Kevin was available on our date! His work was BEAUTIFUL, and we are so thrilled that we have our video to remember the day forever. He did incredible work, was communicative throughout the whole process, and was just the nicest presence the day of. His work speaks for itself, but it also helps that Kevin is a kind, professional and lovely person to be around. I very strongly recommend him.

Sent on 01/04/2018

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

You are so sweet, Jen! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words!

Gina · Married on 03/04/2017

I am so glad I chose Kevin to document our wedding. He was very easy to work with, and you barely even knew he was there! He naturally captured every moment of our day perfectly, from the formalities of the ceremony down to the little candid moments of our reception. I loved watching the footage and finished video and reliving our day over and over again! Thank you Kevin for your professionalism and for the beautiful memories!

Sent on 07/07/2017

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Thank you so much, Gina. It was a pleasure working with you and Nick!

Brittany · Married on 02/25/2017

Kevin was absolutely amazing! I have nothing but great things to say about his professionalism, responsiveness, and beautiful work! My husband and I loved working with him. He truly captured the most beautiful moments of our wedding day, and for that, we are forever thankful! We hope to work with him again in the future. I highly, highly, highly recommend Kevin for your wedding day or any other special events you have!

Sent on 03/28/2017

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Thank you so much, Brittany! I loved creating your film!

Alexandra · Married on 01/21/2017

Favorite movie by far. Two thumbs up, five stars! Kevin is talented, professional, and oh so kind. My husband and I loved working with him and his team. We felt at ease throughout the entire night, and trust me being filmed is not our forte. Actually, we hardly noticed the cameras during the evening. We are extremely happy we found Kevin and are forever grateful for the film that captured all of the joy and love felt that day.

Hands down, Kevin rocked!

Sent on 02/13/2017

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Alex - thank you thank you! I really appreciate your kind words, and your film is one of my favorites as well...your wedding was awesome!

Courtney · Married on 12/23/2016

Kevin is absolutely wonderful to work with! He is so professional and talented. The video/audio quality is excellent. We are thrilled with our video and will treasure it forever! I highly recommend Kevin!

Sent on 01/15/2017

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Thank you so much, Courtney!

Michelle · Married on 12/17/2016

Very happy with Kevin and his professionalism. He always responded quickly and was very thorough. He and his wife made us feel very comfortable on our wedding day!

Sent on 02/17/2017

carolee · Married on 11/05/2016

Kevin was an ABSOLUTE joy to work with. Throughout the process, he was quick to reply to every email and worked through quite a bit of red tape with our venue, to get approved as an outside vendor. Kevin charmed everyone he met, and turned around the most beautiful, memorable video. We couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 12/07/2016

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Carolee, thank you so much for your kind review. It was my pleasure working with you and Ryan!

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2016

I found Kevin after my good friend used him for her wedding last year, and I was a bridesmaid. What first drew me to him was the fact that him and his team were so unobtrusive and behind the scenes. To me, that meant he was getting a lot of candid, natural footage, exactly what I wanted. And when my friend's film came out, I was further convinced this was the perfect person to use. So when the time came for my wedding, I contacted him immediately. Fast-forward one year later, I just received my short film and I couldn't be happier. One thing I noticed with both my and my friend was the songs he chooses--if you don't have a song in mind, I highly recommend letting Kevin make the choice. The songs he finds are meant for each individual video--both mine and my friend's are so different, yet so perfect for our respective films. The film gave me goosebumps, made my eyes water, and I can't recommend him enough. It rained on my wedding day, and we were outdoors, and instead of letting me panic and freak out at how WET we all were, Kevin and Becca ushered me and the groom in front of, I think, one of the most beautiful sunsets I'd ever seen and turned on their (probably also wet) camera equipment. They didn't quit and neither did I. Thanks to them, I have a beautiful video and can also say, "rain? what rain?" Because you wouldn't know it on the film! Not to mention how accommodating, responsive and understanding he was throughout the year. Thank you so much, Kevin. You and Becca really made a difference.

Sent on 10/19/2016

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Thank you, Sarah! I am so happy I was able to work with you and Oliver...I'm glad you're happy with everything!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/14/2016

My husband and I didn't know if we were going to hire a videographer, but we heard from ALL of friends it was an absolute must. We are SO happy we ended up having our wedding filmed (and by Kevin!). The quality is really, REALLY great, and he is extremely talented and professional. Everything was delivered as promised in a timely fashion, and we were very happy with the outcome. I love being able to relive those special moments of our wedding whenever I want. I would highly recommend Kevin!!!

Sent on 08/25/2016

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Whitney, I appreciate this review and I am so happy I got to work with you and Louis!

Leslee · Married on 04/20/2016

My husband and I would recommend Kevin to anyone! 2 weeks later and we are still watching our teaser almost every night. Every person who has seen the video is impressed and continually comments on how incredible the quality of the video is AND how great of a job Kevin did with capturing the BEST moments of the day and night- We agree!! It was important to my husband and I that our wedding video was nothing short of perfect. After all, that's all you have once it's over. Kevin went above and beyond our expectations. He was fun, sweet and easy going. Just the type of personality you would want around on your special day. Finally, one of our favorite thing was how Kevin somehow managed to capture these amazing moments while also giving us privacy when needed. It was almost like we didnt even notice him and his team! I've been to a few weddings where there is lights in your face people crowded around you all night but Kevin managed to seem practically invisible. (Not that we necessarily we wanted that- my husband and i would've loved for them to just be part of the wedding. But it was nice during those times when there was a more intimate or private moment). 100% recommended- you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 02/07/2017

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Thank you SO much, Leslee! I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It was great working with you and Brad :)

Michelle · Married on 02/20/2016

Kevin & his lovely wife Becca were such a joy to work with. Each movement, sound and expression was put together on our wedding video so naturally! They are true artists! We are so happy that they were there to capture every moment on our special day!
    Michelle & Jorge

Sent on 02/27/2018

Heather · Married on 02/07/2016

I reached out to 8-10 videographers before meeting Kevin at Warsaw Coffee Shop by happen stance. I was not happy with the lack of professionalism and canned emails I had been receiving from videographers I had reached out to. Two videographers that I loved were just completely overpriced which bummed me out to think I may not find one in my budget. Kevin was an absolute breeze to work with from the minute I inquired about his rates to getting the final product. His rates were reasonable and he had many packages to choose from based on the budget. He followed up when he said he would, responded to emails in a timely manner, answered my questions in great detail as to leave no stone unturned, was early day of, did not impose on any of the events that occurred on wedding day and had our final video shipped to our house earlier than I expected! Day of is very hectic and no one is on time. He was completely understanding and went with the flow as we frantically tried our best to stay on track. My husband and I decided to do private vows before the ceremony. My husband, being more emotionally shy, did not want to wear a mic for the sake of the video and was adamant about it. After some gentle coaxing from Kevin, he was on board and it truly made our vows that much more special. Overall, our families absolutely loved the video trailer and the full videos and my husband and I couldn't be happier with making the decision to contract Kevin for our big day. I would completely recommend using Kevin and his wife's services.

Sent on 03/20/2016

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

This review means so much to me, Heather! Thank you very much, I enjoyed your wedding!

Kevin and his wife Becca create the most amazing art with their cameras! My husband and I feel so lucky to have had them capture our wedding day. From day 1, they were SO sweet, SO professional, and SUCH a pleasure to work with. I can't recommend them highly enough!!!

Sent on 02/07/2016

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Danielle - It was so fun working with you and Drew! We loved filming your wedding, thank you for the review!

Alexandra · Married on 01/10/2016

Absolute perfection! Kevin has an amazing eye for detail and is so creative! He is second to none. Pricing is great too! After meeting with some other videographers first, I realized within seconds of meeting Kevin that there was no comparison and I had to have him capture my big day! Just saw the trailer and I am in love! Don't bother with others... Kevin Borge Films all the way! Thank you Kevin!

Sent on 02/04/2016

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Thank you so much, Alexandra! I'm so glad I was able to make you guys happy and I appreciate you choosing me to capture your beautiful wedding :)

Lindsey · Married on 05/02/2015

Kevin was such a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Coming from Canada, but getting married in Florida was a little challenging when it came to payment (for anything). We used PayPal, but were changed an extra $100 (by PayPal). The day of the wedding, Kevin handed us $100! He was extremely professional, but also so nice & easygoing. Prior to walking down the aisle, both he and our photographer made me feel so comfortable, which kept my nerves calm. During the ceremony, cocktail hour, & reception, we never even noticed him. I would recommend Kevin to anyone & everyone. Our cousin has even mentioned flying him up to Canada for her wedding! He had our short trailer done 12 days after our wedding and we received our full desk just two weeks later. He and his assistant captured everything we asked for and more. I really could not say enough nice things about Kevin and feel so grateful we had him as our videographer.

Sent on 07/30/2015

KEVIN BORGE FILMS's reply:

Lindsey, thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure for us to film your awesome wedding and I'm happy you and Brett are happy!

Nicole · Married on 03/28/2015

I hope my review does Kevin and Becca justice - they are a truly amazing and very talented team that made my wedding day absolutely incredible.

I will be writing a stellar review for Becca on her photography page - this one is focused on Kevin's videography.

Both came highly recommended to me by my planner (Vanessa - Karma Goddess. Also amazing.) I met the couple early that morning while getting ready and I knew instantly that I loved them! Very polite and extremely professional. They went to work immediately, capturing all of the moments that were important to me (and even the ones I didn't even realize were happening!)

We just received our short film today and let me tell you - oh. my. goodness. gracious. Words cant even express how GORGEOUS this film is - and it isn't even the full version! (I'll be receiving that one in a few weeks and I'm so excited!) I sent to family and friends, posted it on social media, and received RAVE reviews. The song choice is spot on. The moments captured were nothing short of tear-jerking. Everyone agreed that they didn't even realize they were being videoed!

We are so happy and proud of how our wedding was portrayed through this short film. We will cherish this for decades to come. Thank you so much, Kevin and Becca!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Nicole,

It was a pleasure to work with you and Anthony and I'm very happy you loved the short film. I'm excited to show you the longer version in a few weeks, hope you like it! Thank you for the review and I only wish the best for you two!