Kerrie Baldwin

Dedham, Dedham, MA 02026 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Kerrie Baldwin

Kerrie Baldwin, Beauty Eversion is a wedding beauty service based in Dedham, Massachusetts. Kerrie specializes in on-site wedding day beauty, creating looks that highlight your beauty both inside and out. She knows that on your wedding day, you want to present the best version of yourself, not look like someone else caked beneath heavy makeup. As you embark on a new phase of your life, Kerrie will help ring in this new era with a look that makes you feel confident, beautiful, and ready to step into this wonderful new adventure. Kerrie will travel directly to you on your day, alleviating stress with a calming presence that stems from her background in Reiki and yoga. She will even guide you and your wedding party through a calming yoga class so you can look and feel incredible as you prepare for the most special day of your life.

Kerrie Baldwin, Beauty Eversion combines a zen-like atmosphere with phenomenal hair and makeup skills to usher in your wedding day. Perfect your look beforehand with hair and makeup trials, so you and Kerrie can align on precisely what you want. With on-site hair and makeup, from updos to blowouts, natural to glam, Kerrie will beautify you and your entire wedding party with looks that reflect your true personality and style, ensuring you feel like the most beautiful version of yourself from the beginning to end of your wedding day.

Intricate hair styling

Kerrie Baldwin 3
Kerrie Baldwin 4
Kerrie Baldwin 5

Erica Quigley · Married on 10/07/2018

Kerrie is relaxed, professional, and down to earth.

Kerrie was amazing. I put off looking for a hair/makeup vendor because I almost never style my hair or use makeup! Kerrie put me at ease and did a phenomenal job with me and my ladies (including my nieces, ages 7 and 10). She did makeup for me and my maid of honor, and we were both thrilled with the natural, elegant look she created. Kerrie incorporated two flowers I'd chosen, and made sure my veil would be well-supported. My bridesmaids' hair was gorgeous, and held up great during a long night of dancing!

Kerrie navigated some unexpectedly closed streets right around our location, and kept her calm, pleasant demeanor even though we weren't able to follow the order we'd planned, and even as my maid of honor rushed to get there after finishing bouquets. Kerrie did her hair and makeup in record time! I recommend Kerrie wholeheartedly.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Kathleen Mcdonald · Married on 09/22/2018

A Positive and Wonderful Experience

Kerrie shared her hair and makeup expertise with me for my September 2018 wedding. She was very professional in her communications with me prior to the wedding and also on the day of the wedding. Kerrie was friendly, prompt and attentive to my needs and ideas. I really did feel beautiful and very happy inside and out, as her business tag line says. I would recommend her for your wedding hair and makeup needs.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Kerrie Baldwin FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Fitness / Health, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial
  • What fitness/health services do you offer? Classes, Fitness Plans, Personal Training

• Dedham Dedham, Massachusetts, 02026 See on map