Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kenn Doyle Photography

I know you’re here for a reason – because you believe (as I do) that photography really matters and captures the important moments of your life.

Our goal at Kenn Doyle Photography is to help today’s customer get more for less, also called value.  From beginning to end you deal with me directly, getting to know each other. This allows the photographer to customize the shoot to fit your personality.

Your wedding images are your gateway to remembrances of that wonderful day.  As special as the day is, it can also be hectic! We will go though the process ahead of time, making note of all those special moments you anticipate while being prepared for everything!

We strive to make your day worry free - from a photographic standpoint!

Kenn Doyle

Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)

Amazing!! Kenn has an eye for detail and he does something different every shoot. He did our engagement shoot and our wedding. He is a creative genius. Amazing quality, punctual and creative. Book him now!!

Profile Picture User6996968, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

hired Kenn to shoot my wedding reception after finding his portfolio on The Knot. If I could give Kenn more than 5 stars I absolutely would! I would certainly hire him again and recommend him to anyone in need of a photographer! Kenn was easy-going, approachable, super prompt, flexible, and on top of meetings. He went the extra mile to give us everything we wanted, and even met with us 1.5 hours earlier than planned to shoot during sunset. We received gorgeous photos less than 2 weeks after our reception. Kenn's passion for the art of photography and mastery of his craft is apparent in each photograph he produced. Kenn was an all around excellent human and photographer, and 1/3 the price of all the other quotes I received. I can't possibly recommend Kenn enough!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was an absolute pleasure having Kenn photograph my fiancée and my engagement party. Before our party, Kenn took the time (even after I was forced to reschedule our meeting several times due to extenuating circumstances) to meet with my fiancée and me to get to know us on a personal level to get a sense of who my fiancée and I are and what our vision was. During the party, Kenn's energy was upbeat and positive throughout the entire affair; and he and his assistant worked very hard to be sure that he took all of the photographs that we all had previously discussed. Kenn delivered our engagement photos timely and his work product was extremely impressive.

View Vendor Response