10 Reviews for Kenn Doyle Photography

Matted Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)
10 Kenn Doyle Photography Reviews

Amazing!! Kenn has an eye for detail and he does something different every shoot. He did our engagement shoot and our wedding. He is a creative genius. Amazing quality, punctual and creative. Book him now!!

Profile Picture User6996968, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

hired Kenn to shoot my wedding reception after finding his portfolio on The Knot. If I could give Kenn more than 5 stars I absolutely would! I would certainly hire him again and recommend him to anyone in need of a photographer! Kenn was easy-going, approachable, super prompt, flexible, and on top of meetings. He went the extra mile to give us everything we wanted, and even met with us 1.5 hours earlier than planned to shoot during sunset. We received gorgeous photos less than 2 weeks after our reception. Kenn's passion for the art of photography and mastery of his craft is apparent in each photograph he produced. Kenn was an all around excellent human and photographer, and 1/3 the price of all the other quotes I received. I can't possibly recommend Kenn enough!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was an absolute pleasure having Kenn photograph my fiancée and my engagement party. Before our party, Kenn took the time (even after I was forced to reschedule our meeting several times due to extenuating circumstances) to meet with my fiancée and me to get to know us on a personal level to get a sense of who my fiancée and I are and what our vision was. During the party, Kenn's energy was upbeat and positive throughout the entire affair; and he and his assistant worked very hard to be sure that he took all of the photographs that we all had previously discussed. Kenn delivered our engagement photos timely and his work product was extremely impressive.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Derek, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kenn was extremely professional, caring and helpful throughout our wedding planning. Two weeks before our wedding we met to discuss how the photography process would go on the day of the wedding. Kenn had so many wonderful ideas for photos and he was so open to our ideas also. We were very impressed with his level of interest and service. On the day of the wedding the photography went so smoothly and we never felt rushed or stressed. Kenn's level of confidence and his experience was evident and it allowed us a very beautiful and enjoyable wedding day! He had some great ideas and he is a true artist! Our photos are absolutely gorgeous with so many choices! We are going to have a tough time deciding which photos are our favorite. He captured the love and excitement of our very special day! We would highly recommend Kenn for his passion, integrity and professionalism! He captured our wedding day perfectly and for that we are thankful! Don't think twice....

Profile Picture Barbara, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning

Kenn Doyle Photography helped to make our day even more special. His attention to detail (making sure this crazy bride's train was always perfect) and creativeness was exactly what I was looking for in my choice of photographers. After the formal pictures were taken Kenn blended into the reception and captured amazing candid shots of my family and friends. Always the professional, I would highly recommend Kenn Doyle Photography. We can't wait to see our albums! Thanks so much, Kenn. You were great!!

Profile Picture Lynda, 2/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I rarely give reviews but Kenn helped to make our day better than we could have hoped. I had some over-the-top and lofty ideas for photos, but Kenn was supportive and his input and creativity behind the lens was invaluable. He obviously knows what he's doing; his professionalism put me at ease the first time we met (no small feat!) My husband dreads taking photos but Kenn made it fun and painless for all of us. I can't thank him enough for the memories we'll have for a lifetime. The pictures came out great... some are fun and whimsical, others are classic poses, but the ones we love best are the candids. They captured the essence of the day in a way we didn't think possible. Thank you, Kenn. My sister is getting married in November and plans to book with you asap. I can't imagine she'll be any less thrilled than we are. If you read this, and I imagine you will, Peter says hello and his mom said thank you for making her look so beautiful!

Profile Picture Roberta, 1/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so lucky to have Kenn work with us on our Mom's 70th birthday party. He was professional and worked with us to understand the needs of our event. He helped us stay in budget and he was professional in all ways. I 100% recommend him for any photography event.

Profile Picture christina, 1/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow

Thanks Kenn for making my wedding day extra special! He was extremely professional every time we met. We even had to reschedule our meeting date at the last minute and he was flexible. At our wedding, he took his time with the posed pictures and we didn't feel rushed. He even was willing to take all the "silly pictures". When I saw the photos, I couldn't believe how beautiful each one was. I recommend Kenn Doyle to anyone who wants the photographer to go the extra mile to make your day special. You won't be sorry; I wasn't.

Profile Picture User6466289, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Kenn to photograph our wedding on the Fourth of July. Our venue was the Lauren Kristy Paddleboat on the great South Bay. This was my first time using Kenn and I was a little nervous, but when my husband and I saw Kenn's portfolio with his boat pictures, we decided to go with him, and I am really glad we did. Kenn agreed to meet with me and my husband in person (which made us both so much more comfortable), and he was quick to respond to my phone calls, texts, and emails regarding our big day. Kenn even reached out to us to make sure that we were on the same page with timing and a list of photos we were hoping for. I really appreciated that. The day of the event he arrived early and got some really great shots right away. He was flexible (I had a bunch of photo requests with family members) and he captured so many wonderful moments. His photos were beautiful and the edits he did were excellent. It's not just the memories of the day but his finished photos are a work of art in and of themselves. I am incredibly pleased with the pictures. I would definitely recommend Kenn, he was a pleasure to work with and the photos are amazing!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Genevieve, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow, Toning

I got engaged and needed a photographer. Found Kenn and had a fantastic engagement session. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture User6052581, 2+ years ago, 1 Review