919 Winona AVE SW Suite A, Roanoke, VA 24015 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,164
Availability Check your date

About Kemper Mills Fant Photography

I suppose I could write a thousand words, but a single picture is worth so much more. Visit my website to see what I'm about. It's all right there.

www.kempermillsfant.com

1 User photo

Kemper Mills Fant Photography 1
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2018

Kemper Mills: THE photographer to book!

If you're near or in the central Virginia area and looking for an amazing photographer, look no further! Kemper Mills is the perfect choice. He's fast, efficient, professional, and has an overwhelmingly infectious enthusiasm that puts you at ease during your special day. Kemper truly cares and knows the importance of capturing ever moment and detail of your wedding. The lengths he goes to in order to get the perfect shot is impressive and rest assured--he delivers! His organization and attention to detail produces unique and unbelievably breathtaking photos that you and your partner will cherish forever. Booking the perfect photographer for your wedding is a top priority--so go with Kemper! You won't regret it.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole Crance · Married on 10/13/2018

Dream-come-true-photographer

When my then-fiance (now husband!) and I sat down together at the beginning phases of planning our wedding, we asked each other what were the top 4 important things to us as far as budget planning goes. We both said (in no particular order), my wedding dress, our wedding rings and our photographer and videographer. We didn't care what the cost was, we would spend whatever we needed to spend to have the very best. I believe that's an important conversation to have at the beginning of your planning phase so you know from the get-go what is the most important to you both; the rest can fall into place and be budgeted accordingly. Kemper was referred to us from our wedding coordinator/venue manager from Cari at Sundara Wedding Venue (Roanoke, VA). The minute we saw Kemper's website with all his previous wedding albums, we were in love. The colors, the shots, the angles, the vibrancy, the creativity, the shine, the quality, the story you could see from each photo.....we wanted the same for our wedding photos. Kemper stands out above the rest with his enthusiasm, professionalism, friendliness, relatability, creativness, commitment to his clients and love for his job. He was with us every step of the way with keeping us organized and making sure we understood everything we needed to do on our end, met with us before the wedding to go over specific shots we wanted/check in how we were doing, and made everything smooth as can be on the day-of, capturing every little detail that meant the most to us. We just received our photos a few days ago and we are blown away, completely blown away at how much of an amazing job he did with making our day come to life all over again and ensuring we can look back years from now and relive every detail of the day. That's what it's about, isn't it? We invested in the top photographer to ensure what we were given were top quality photos (and service) so we can have these memories for a lifetime. We are forever grateful to Kemper (and his assistant photographer Trevor) for being there for us on the best day of our lives and giving us the most beautiful photos we have ever seen. We can't wait for him to make our album as well! Thank you to Cari for referring us to this incredible team and thank you Kemper and Trevor for being the best photographers we could have ever dreamed of having.

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 08/11/2018

The absolute best.

Having looked through my parents' wedding album literally hundreds of times over the years, I knew photography was one of the most important things to me when I was planning our August wedding. After browsing a ton of wedding pictures online, I knew that Kemper was the perfect choice to capture our day. His photos are gorgeous, of course, but one thing I love about his work is that he goes beyond the traditional photos you'd expect at a wedding and captures truly unique and special moments. Even the more traditional photos are made more beautiful by his creativity and the unbelievable things he does with light. Beyond his work, Kemper is a true professional - from the time we reached out to him about shooting our engagement photos, we knew we were in good hands. He knows exactly how to structure your wedding day to ensure you get the photos you want (we leaned on him quite a bit when working on our day of schedule) and he brought a sense of calm, structure, and fun to the day that we appreciated so much. Our wedding was in August and I can't stop browsing periodically through our photos to relive the day - our friends and family have been simply blown away. I would absolutely recommend Kemper to anyone looking for an amazing wedding photographer. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Kemper Mills Fant Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,164.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• The Patrick Henry Ballroom
    The Patrick Henry Ballroom Banquet Halls

Kemper is an amazing photographer! He has taken some incredible shots of The Patrick Henry Ballroom and is always so great to work with for our bridal clients. We are always thrilled to have Kemper working at The Patrick Henry Ballroom!

• Simplicity
    Simplicity Wedding Planners

I've had the pleasure of knowing Kemper for probably 10 years. He truly has a gift and an eye for weddings. He truly is one of the best in the field and captures images I know others would never see. Amazing personality, gets along with everyone, and creates a stress free day for my clients.

• RSP Entertainment
    RSP Entertainment Wedding DJs

Kemper has provided us with many great pictures that we've used for promotional purposes due to their high quality and his ability to "capture the moment" just as you see it, and sometimes even better! It takes a talent and a creative eye (not to mention the right gear) to do what Kemper does on a regular basis, trust me, you can't go wrong using Kemper as your Photographer for your big day or any event where you'd like to truly capture the moment.

• 919 Winona AVE SW, Suite A Roanoke, 24015 See on map