26741 Portola Pkwy, Ste. 1E 909, Lake Forest, CA 92630 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Kelsey Albright Photography

Kelsey Albright is a photographer based in Orange County, California. She specializes in natural light photography with a unique story-telling style, capturing both the classic and naturally candid moments of an event.

Follow Kelsey Albright Photography on

girracci vinyards wedding krizia and ben 15
421acddd2f6b277b 1454538923682 girracci vinyards wedding krizia and ben 7
giracci vinyard wedding henderson 1
giracci vinyards and farms wedding krizia and ben
giracci winery and farms wedding krizia and ben 1
giracci winery and farms wedding krizia and ben 20
Kelsey Albright Photography
giracci vinyard silverado canyon wedding krizia an
girracci vinyards wedding krizia and ben 4

Kelsey Albright Photography 6
Kelsey Albright Photography 7

Madison · Married on 06/09/2019

Our forever photographer

Kelsey was the best photographer for our wedding. She is the sweetest woman and is so talented. My husband and I didn’t know where we were going to take our pictures during cocktail hour and Kelsey found a beautiful spot for us and the pictures turned out gorgeous. She made us feel so special and we had a great experience. She was mindful of the time during cocktail hour and made sure we were back at our venue to se route guests right on time.

Also, my husband and I were on a budget for our wedding and at first I didn’t think I’d be able to have a dream photographer like Kelsey. But Kelsey worked with us and we settled on a price that worked for us. We were so grateful for that.

It is safe to say that I will be contacting her from now on when I want photos taken!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Amanda · Married on 01/19/2019

Working with Kelsey is a true joy!

My husband and I could not recommend Kelsey enough! We came across her talent through Instagram and loved that she maintains color, while still creating a soft, romantic image. Not only is Kelsey an incredibly talented photographer, but she is also a joy to work with! She truly wanted to get to know my husband and I, having multiple in-person or FaceTime meetings with us. This made our wedding day that much more fun and relaxed because it felt like a friend was capturing our special day with us. Kelsey was so organized, promptly responded to my numerous emails, and truly seems to love her job. Kelsey is so, so sweet but was very professional and able to handle our large families on the day of the wedding to ensure we captured the moments we especially wanted. We highly recommend Kelsey!!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Karen Dobbins · Married on 12/01/2018

Kelsey Albright is a consummate wedding photographer who will document your day with skill and heart!

My daughter and her fiancé chose Kelsey after interviewing several photographers because of her skill and her heart! The combination of these two assets, make Kelsey stand out in our wedding planning and wedding day experience, as one of the best investments we could have made. From the “Save The Date” photos (which were done at a Malibu location), to the moment Kelsey arrived at our home in Palm Desert to begin documenting the wedding day, she was warm, kind, professional and assertive in capturing the moments that she knew would be important to us. Almost immediately after the wedding, Kelsey began sending “sneak peeks” of the most gorgeous wedding photographs, and including our vendors, which was important to us! Planning and executing a seamless wedding takes a well-integrated team and we are so grateful to ours! Thank you, Kelsey, for the privilege of working with you!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Kelsey Albright Photography Pricing

Kelsey Albright Photography Price Rates

Kelsey Albright Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Sparkling Soirees
    Sparkling Soirees Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Kelsey on multiple occasions. Her photography is stunning, and her warm personality is always a delight to be around. I always look forward to an event with Kelsey!

• Creme de la Creme
    Creme de la Creme Wedding Caterers

Kelsey provided beautiful photos from the Derby event at Girraci Vineyards May 2016. She is a delight to work with :)

• 26741 Portola Pkwy, Ste. 1E 909 Lake Forest, 92630 See on map