I am a NYC wedding photojournalist. I cater to clients seeking a modern, documentary approach to photography that naturally captures the energy and personality of everyone in the room. When you view my photos, I want you to feel like you were standing next to me as I clicked the shutter button.
Vendors you may like
See other vendors that are popular with couples right now
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
Which of the following are included in the starting price?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
What primary photographic style do you identify with?
What photography services do you offer?
What photography items do you offer?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
2 User photos
Nothing short of incredible!
- She is extremely responsive to your questions often getting back to you within the day (and sometimes even minutes). She is open to any question, and often even answers your questions before you ask them.
- She leaves no stone left unturned. She is incredibly organized and her style ensures that you are on track both throughout your months of planning and on the day of. The month before the wedding she has you fill out a thought-provoking questionnaire which makes you think about things you would never think of on your own. Believe me, you will appreciate having someone this organized to guide you through wedding planning!
- She is as prepared as they come. For example, during the day of, my wife’s lips were dry and her hair started falling loose. Kelly noticed this and right away offered her tinted chapsticks and hair pins she had on hand! She does venue checks well BEFORE the day of your event to prevent mishaps and ensure the best possible photos!
- She is a comforting presence on the day of. You can really tell she is experienced and is passionate about her work. She served as a great resource for questions. And, she has a way of keeping you calm yet focused.
- She has a quick turnaround time for photographs and gets you highlights quickly before you receive the full set of photos.
- Her work is outstanding. Our loved ones (from different pockets) all commented on how incredible the photos looked and what a wonderful job she did in capturing the pivotal moments. She made Central Park look like The Secret Garden in our engagement Photoshoot.
We learned about Kelly through referrals from two couple friends. When we get together we often talk about what an amazing job she did. Her value extended beyond great photographs as she also became a guiding light who will long be remembered as an important part of our special day. Book her quick before its too late!
Eye of Passion and Captured Memories
Kind, Professional, Organized
Are you interested?
Professional Network & Endorsements2 Endorsements
Her wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous! And she is easy to work with.
When I work with Kelly Williams Wedding Photographer I say "hurray!" Kelly is warm, friendly, and approachable and enjoys her art and her work. She's involved and attentive, and responds so intuitively "in the moment." For those of us who have the honor of doing a lot of weddings, it's not just a job, it's a joy. And that's what I feel from Kelly, along with having every confidence that I can look forward to personal, meaningful, fun, unexpected photo moments from Wedding Day!