Trisha Lindsey Photography

San Antonio, TX View map Visit website
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Trisha Lindsey Photography is a wedding photography service based in San Antonio, Texas. Owner Trisha is a dedicated professional with a passion for capturing emotion on film. Using her creative flair and attention to detail, she strives to make a beautiful memento that couples will treasure forever.

A variety of photography services is available at Trisha Lindsey Photography. Before the wedding day, couples can chat with Trisha to go through the different options available. She is very client-focused in her approach, and she enjoys hearing the story of how couples fell in love. When it is time to say "I do," Trisha and her team will be there with a second photographer to preserve every precious moment. They can travel to multiple locations throughout the day, framing everything from the morning preparations to the first dance. Digital files, slideshows, and wedding portraits are all available. Other services offered include:

• Wedding albums
  • Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Casey L. Married on 11/05/2022

Photographer

Trisha and her team were hands down the best vendors I hired throughout my entire wedding planning process! They were with me through a stunning engagement shoot and carried the wedding party through the wedding day
    resulting in high quality, stunning photographs. She took the time to listen, check in with me many times and look at things I had compiled for inspiration and produced photographs that will last me a lifetime. There are not enough good things to say about Trisha and her team. She will be your hype woman, posing coach and all things in between. Thank you Trisha!!!
  • Alondra
    Alondra M. Married on 12/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Hype Girl/ Third Wheel/ Paparazzi Ever!

We knew Trisha was the girl for us when got a call from her. She took the time to call us and gives some insight about her work. We truly valued that because it showed her care and attention to detail in her craft and how much she values her clients. Without a doubt, we booked her and Trisha made our special day extra special! We opted for a tiny ceremony and to have the most epic date possible! We had such a unique day. We walked DT San Antonio and took such fun & romantic photos and even made a pit stop at Dave & Busters for drinks and games! Trisha is more than just a photographer, she was basically my wedding planner as well! She skilled in her work and genuinely a caring soul. Being self conscious about photos she made me feel so comfortable and guided me through poses and the photos were amazing! And CHRISSY was God Sent! She helped my husband with the poses and she made sure that the groom was taken care of! Anyone that books Trisha you are in for a treat! We highly recommend her for any elopement/wedding and anything she has to offer!

Trisha Lindsey Photography's reply:

Alondra!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a sweet review! Chrissy and I still talk about your AMAZING wedding. It was truly a blast! Thank you and Jacob for choosing me to capture your special day. God bless you!
  • illustration stars

Deals

Trisha Lindsey Photography 1
Exclusive

San Antonio San Antonio, TX, 78253
Location of (Trisha Lindsey Photography)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding