6 Torrey, Princeton, NJ 08542 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,550
Availability Check your date

About Kelly Prizel Photography

I have two great loves in my life (besides my wife, my family, and my 10 pets): fine art photography and weddings.

I graduated with my BFA in Fine Art Photography from the Corcoran College of Art & Design, four months before I married my wife Natalie. I loved wedding planning - from tastings (yum) to hand-binding our guest books to screen printing our invitations.

At the same time, I was deeply invested in my art, focusing particularly on creating a feminist-influenced digital installation.

So how does a feminist, funky, Martha-Stewart loving, crafter and artist combine all this passion? Into a wedding photography company focused on artistic composition, attention to DIY details, and catering to LGBT and allied couples. I bring my passion, drive, service, and artistry to every couple with whom I work.

If you have any questions or would like to contact me, please email me at: kelly@kellyprizel.com

To see my complete portfolio go to: http://www.kellyprizel.com

Follow Kelly Prizel Photography on

Kelly Prizel Photography 3
Kelly Prizel Photography 4

Kristin · Married on 07/13/2019

Kelly's Photos Are Beautiful with Such Great Colors

We LOVED working with Kelly for our wedding! From the very first phone call, we knew that she would deliver and that we would enjoy working with her. She was always full of ideas and came up with additional creative ideas when we were in person.The colors of her photos are amazing and she makes us look SO good! She's also funny and keeps the mood light and comfortable (when taking photos can sometimes feel a bit awkward).

Sent on 08/09/2019

Jesse · Married on 04/13/2019

The Absolute Best

Kelly is hand's down THE BEST. Not only are her photos phenomenal, but she makes the whole process relaxed, easy, and fun. Seriously, my now-husband hates taking pictures and has a really hard time smiling naturally in photos - not only did he love Kelly and working with her, Kelly captured his amazing natural smile. She has a way of capturing the feel and energy of the day, and we couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Dashoff · Married on 10/21/2018

Incredible photographer, who captured our personalities!

Kelly, and her wife Natalie, are THE BEST!!! Everything from their flexibility on our engagement shoot location, to her sneak-peek photos and slideshow after our wedding, and the completely STUNNING images she captured of our wedding day was just PERFECT. We have received nothing but compliments on her photography so far and we don't even have the full album yet.

Kelly is a delight to work with and clearly loves her job. We felt completely comfortable following all of her terrific directions, and learned that earning her exclamation of "Ugh, so cute. BARF!" is the highest possible praise we could get, and resulted in some particularly incredible shots of us laughing together throughout the day. Kelly is a phenomenal person and photographer who was able to truly capture our personalities and the joy of our guests.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kelly Prizel Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives

• Candy+Co. Events, LLC
    Candy+Co. Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Kelly is one of the hardest working photographer's around, why? Because she loves her work and her couples and it shows! Her photos capture moments that slip past so quickly, I don't know how she even manages to catch them! If you want to make your moments last - as every couple does on their wedding day - hire Kelly and you'll have them for forever. Not to mention, she's such a joy to be around, all of her vendors LOVE her!

• Nasilele Photography
    Nasilele Photography Wedding Photographers

Kelly is awesome. She is creative, organized, and enthusiastic about getting wonderful photographs of your big day!

• Katie Fischer Design
    Katie Fischer Design Wedding Invitations

Kelly's photographs are pure art! I had the pleasure to view her portfolio at NYC pride 2009. As a vendor listed on her website, SoYou'reEnGAYged.com, I can confirm that Kelly is professional and thorough. She's the perfect mix of a business woman and an artist...exactly the type of wedding vendor that you'd want to work with!

• 6 Torrey Princeton, 08542 See on map