Long Beach, CA 90803 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Kelly McDaniel Photography

Kelly McDaniel Photography is a wedding photography company based in Long Beach, California, that services the Los Angeles area. Kelly McDaniel, the owner, is a professional photographer who specializes in love and life photography. Kelly and the team at Kelly McDaniel Photography's main goal is to capture all of the joyful and intimate moments of your wedding day love story from beginning to end.

At Kelly McDaniel Photography, Kelly's photography style varies between contemporary, natural, photojournalistic and traditional. Kelly loves to travel and would love the opportunity to document your destination wedding. Along with wedding photography, she is available to shoot engagement, boudoir and trash the dress photographs. Kelly also shoots wedding portraits. After your special day, Kelly McDaniel Photography offers the following photography items so your wedding day memories can be revisited for a lifetime:

• Albums

82fa066cc45c6dd8 1499365073747 1b5a5943
img4776

12 Reviews for Kelly McDaniel Photography

Amy · Getting married on 02/09/2027

Kelly is the only photographer I ever want to work with!! I cannot stress enough just how exceptionally beautiful her photos are! I've experienced boudoir and family shoots with her. She made me feel very comfortable during the boudoir session. It was so much fun to get a professional makeover before the shoot-they made me look like a model! She is excellent at working with kids-mine love her! The photos she captured of my kids are priceless and her work will hang on my wall forever. I've received so many compliments on all of her work!! She is the ultimate professional, humble, very kind, and fun! She is passionate about photography and exceeds my highest expectations every time. -Amy D.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Tracy Nguyen · Married on 04/06/2019

Loved her photos!

We hired Kellie to shoot our wedding after seeing the photos of our friends, whose wedding she also shot. So glad we did! We selected her because we liked her natural style. Kellie was great before the wedding and during. She also did a session of engagement photos with us, where we elected to have more of a lifestyle shoot, and everyone loved how these turned out as well. Highly recommended. Thank you!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Kristen · Married on 09/22/2018

My guy and I wanted to do something special for our anniversary and decided to have some professional photos taken as a momento. After searching for a photographer for a while, we came across Kelly's site and were blown away. Her photos spoke to me and I knew she would perfect for us.

Kelly was easy to reach and so accommodating to our crazy schedule. We had no idea where we wanted to shoot and asked her for some ideas. She threw out a few locations and we loved the idea of an edgy Culver City back drop coupled with some romantic beach photos in Venice Beach.

I was nervous as I had never had professional photographs done and didn't know of it would be awkward. As soon as Kelly got out of the car and smiled at us, I was out at ease. She's got a radiant smile and coolness to her that makes you feel immediately comfortable. Once she was behind the camera she asked us to just be "us" which felt odd at first since she was snapping away but then we started to have fun with it and she was right there with us laughing and going with whatever we had in mind. She was great, too, with coaching us to pose in ways that were natural and that she knew would look amazing in print. In fact my favorite picture was one I wasn't sure about at the time - we were seated on these cool grass stairs looking into the camera with a little less smile. The best part was she had brought a beautiful arranged flowers (such a great surprise and awesome prop) for me that I had across my lap. When I saw the picture in our online album I was giddy.

We were thrilled with Kelly's patience, humor, and artistic eye and are so great fun for these special photos that we will cherish forever!

Thank you, Kelly!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Award

Kelly McDaniel Photography Pricing

Kelly McDaniel Photography Price Rates

Kelly McDaniel Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Face it Sugar
    Face it Sugar Wedding Hair & Makeup

We highly recommend Kelly McDaniel's services to anyone! We are very impressed with Kelly's punctuality and her creativity for her clients. You will not be disappointed with her great photos! Kelly makes the client feel super comfortable in front of the camera. We are even more excited that we get to doll up Kelly for her wedding day! We can't wait! Georgia and Jen Face It Sugar

• Diana Sabb Events & Designs
    Diana Sabb Events & Designs Wedding Planners

She is a wonderful photographer! Very personable and works well with anyone. She truly has an eye for capturing moments and making people feel very comfortable while having fun. Kelly is excellent and would a wonderful addition to any event!

• Long Beach, 90803 See on map