Lodi, CA 95240 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Kelly Marie Photography

Kelly Marie Photography is a passionate wedding and portrait photographer based in Lodi, California. Her goal is to capture the genuine emotions her couples experience on their wedding day. She focuses on delivering photos that have a dream-like feel to them. Kelly Marie Photography finds joy in witnessing love stories and she hopes the qualities of love and laughter shine through in her work.

Experience
Kelly Marie Burns is the owner and photographer behind Kelly Marie Photography. She attended Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo in 2009 to earn her degree in art and design with a concentration in photography. Since then, she's won WeddingWire's Couples Choice Award from 2015-2018. She loves that she's turned her lifelong passion of photography into her career.

This photographer offers multiple wedding packages that are shot both digitally and with film. Her services include:

• One event per day

• Engagement session
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Trash the dress

Areas Covered
Kelly Marie Photography is based in Lodi, California but will travel all over Northern California. The areas she photographs weddings in include:

• Sacramento

1 User photo

Kelly Marie Photography 1

Kelsey Kritscher · Married on 10/05/2018

110% Recommended

My husband and I were recently married and used Kelly Marie Photography for our wedding day. Kelly impressed us with her skill level, attention to detail, and sheer passion for her craft. She kept us relaxed, laughing and engaged the entire time. We were thrilled with the pictures and she covered all of the aspects we discussed prior to the day of the wedding. We would 110% recommend Kelly to anyone who is looking to enjoy their wedding day with ease as they can trust she will capture all the blissful memories in photos that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Connie

Connie · Married on 09/15/2018

The best photographer a girl could ask for!

Kelly was seriously a godsend! I was immediately attacked to her work, she makes everything look so dreamy and romantic! She was incredibly responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning process. Kelly was beyond accommodating and flexible as well. She brought a reliable second shooter on our wedding day and I couldn't have been happier with the results. On top of that, Kelly had a couple tricks up her sleeve on the day of to help! She helped touch up my makeup during our photos before the ceremony! Kelly is incredibly talented and down to earth, she makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. We even did a boudoir shoot that turned out amazing; she managed to keep everything comfortable and make me feel beautiful! I would 100% recommend Kelly's services to everyone.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Kelly Marie Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh, this makes me so happy! I'm so glad that I could be all that for you two and capture your wedding. We were such a good match!

Tanya · Married on 09/16/2017

Kelly did our engagement shoot. She was amaaazing! Super quick responses, very felexible, had great ideas for locations, and pictures were ready within 2 weeks because I was hoping to have them before our wedding that was coming up pretty quickly. If we didn't already book other wedding photographers we would DEFINITELY ask her....ours weren't very responsive when we tried to get an engagement shoot with them...and Kelly saved the day! Love her. Super fun to work with. LOOK NO FURTHER, contact Kelly :)

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Kelly Marie Photography 2

Kelly Marie Photography Pricing

Kelly Marie Photography Price Rates

Kelly Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Modern Symphony
    Modern Symphony Wedding DJs

Kelly Marie Photography was great to work with! Very Nice, Hard Working, & Professional! She caught every special moment of the night... I would recommend her to any one of my brides! Look forward to working with her again.

• Lodi, 95240 See on map