Kelly Marie Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Kelly Marie Photography 1
  • Connie

Connie · Married on 09/15/2018

The best photographer a girl could ask for!

Kelly was seriously a godsend! I was immediately attacked to her work, she makes everything look so dreamy and romantic! She was incredibly responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning process. Kelly was beyond accommodating and flexible as well. She brought a reliable second shooter on our wedding day and I couldn't have been happier with the results. On top of that, Kelly had a couple tricks up her sleeve on the day of to help! She helped touch up my makeup during our photos before the ceremony! Kelly is incredibly talented and down to earth, she makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. We even did a boudoir shoot that turned out amazing; she managed to keep everything comfortable and make me feel beautiful! I would 100% recommend Kelly's services to everyone.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Kelly Marie Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh, this makes me so happy! I'm so glad that I could be all that for you two and capture your wedding. We were such a good match!

Tanya · Married on 09/16/2017

Kelly did our engagement shoot. She was amaaazing! Super quick responses, very felexible, had great ideas for locations, and pictures were ready within 2 weeks because I was hoping to have them before our wedding that was coming up pretty quickly. If we didn't already book other wedding photographers we would DEFINITELY ask her....ours weren't very responsive when we tried to get an engagement shoot with them...and Kelly saved the day! Love her. Super fun to work with. LOOK NO FURTHER, contact Kelly :)

Kelly Marie Photography 2

Kate · Married on 08/20/2017

Kelly was professional, friendly, and thought of everything! Even with prepping through wedding websites, books, and feedback from friends and family, she thought of shots and options that I wouldn't dream of. She was warm with everyone, and we stayed on schedule without having to pester folks. Our family is still saying how comfortable they were with her, and the photos definitely show it. 5 out of 5!

Tabitha · Married on 08/20/2017

Kelly is amazing I will be using her for all of our pictures! She is such a caring person and she pays attention to detail. She will go above and beyond for the perfect picture. I couldn't thank her enough for capturing my most special moments!

L · Married on 06/24/2017

I selected Kelly Marie Photography to be our wedding/engagement photo photographer after seeing her work with a few Facebook friends and loving her pictures. Kelly takes amazing pictures and made sure to capture all the important parts of our wedding day. My husband and I are low-key individuals and were a little concerned about the intensity of hiring a professional photographer, but Kelly was really the best of both worlds. We got beautiful pictures with the comfort of being with a friend. Thanks Kelly!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Kelly Marie Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Lauren! I love how chill you two are in front of the camera and always full of smiles. It was a pleasure photographing you two, and I hope to do so again down the road!

Lena · Married on 08/27/2016

Kelly was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was laid back and very thorough all at the same time. She made me and my family feel comfortable and was able to give us a huge variety of images from just our small 1.5 hour session. We will absolutely work with her again and are obsessed with her beautiful and bright style.

Mary · Married on 08/18/2016

Kelly was amazing! She coordinated with us and our special needs. We had a weird size and timing of our event and she offered us a great deal. She was understanding of our families unique personalities and clearly shone when posing the wedding party and couple. We loved the product and the experience.

Luda · Married on 08/13/2016

Kelly is amazing! She's so easy to work with, makes you feel very comfortable! We had so much fun during our engagement photo shoot! Check her out! We are looking forward to working with you again ;) soon ;)

Sent on 12/17/2016

Kelly Marie Photography's reply:

Soon, you say? I'm excited!
    Thank you so much for your kind words, Luda. You and Tyler are so much fun to photograph. You make my job easy!

Amanda · Married on 06/04/2016

Kelly Marie Photography was amazing! I was skeptical of hiring a friend of a friend incase of awkwardness but I am so glad Kelly was our photographer. First we had engagement pictures and she was able to get my "too manly for engagement pictures" fiancé to not only smile but he ended up taking pictures by himself. She was flexible with our crazy schedule and knew how to direct us to get some epic pictures we will cherish forever. Then we had the wedding and she arrived early to scout out our venue for amazing pictures. For just being a one photographer company she was able to capture moments from all over without being in the middle of everything. My favorite pictures she took at ceremony were of my husbands reaction the first time he saw m. I will cherish those pictures forever. Then came the crazy hour of pictures between ceremony and reception. Kelly made the family pictures so fluid and effortless so the family could get back to the party. During the bridal party pictures she got all 6 of us to have fun and it shows in our pictures. She was so efficient with our list of pictures we wanted, she ran ahead of schedule and we felt calm and relaxed. I had many guests talk to many weeks after the wedding wanting to talk about that epic night and they all said the photographer was polite, professional and was never obstructing the view of the guests. We love every photo and cant wait for Kelly to capture more moments of our lives.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Kelly Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Amanda. It puts the biggest smile on my face to hear how much you love the photos and will cherish them. Patrick's reaction was so touching, and those ended up being some of my favorite photos as well. I can't wait to photograph you two again!

Bridget · Married on 05/14/2016

Kelly was AMAZING! Not only was the finished product exactly what I was looking for and more, but she is the sweetest person! The process before the wedding was organized and easy. She is quick to respond with emails and always polite. During the ceremony I never even saw her, yet she captured every moment of it! I was a little busy at the time ;), but I was told by others too; she was never a distraction. She was like a fly on the wall, which is exactly what you want on your big day! I can't say enough great things about her. She was there for our proposal, our engagement and now our wedding! I can't wait for the next life events she'll capture!

Jen · Married on 04/02/2016

Kelly of Kelly Marie Photography was beyond amazing to work with. I'm originally from the Sacramento area and I've seen her work a few times and I knew I HAD to have her capture my wedding in Washington. Kelly was more than accommodating and was very easy to work with. She also has a way of showcasing a glow in every image she takes. The look of her work was something I'd hadn't seen with anyone else I looked at. Plus fast turnaround!! I had my wedding pictures a month later than my date! I couldn't of had a better photography experience.

The event that Kelly agreed to shot, was a 75th birthday party celebrating three generations of families. Words cannot express how happy I am with the images I received from Kelly. FANTASTIC - WONDERFUL - TERRIFIC - JOYFUL - PLAYFUL - LOVING - ETC...
    Kelley captured memories in images that will be enjoyed by current and future generations. The age of the attendees ranged from unborn to 78 years young. The same age range you would have at a wedding and the same lighting challenges. The
    candid photos are priceless. Kelley knows what she is doing and is fun to work with. She shoots with a Nikon D800 and I shoot with a Nikon D7200. Hire her!

Papa George
    75 years young

Beatriz · Married on 12/06/2015

I actually went to grade school with Kelly and it was so nice being able to get in touch with her after so many years! She is so easy to talk to and really goes out of her way to make you feel at ease. She is very prompt and professional with her communication whether it's by phone or email. Our wedding was more of a spur of the moment thing and she was able to accommodate us on short notice. Her prices are very fair and the quality of her work is outstanding! I know we will definitely be using Kelly again in the future and I highly recommend her to anyone in need of a photographer!

Meg · Married on 09/20/2015

Kelly was extremely flexible and friendly. She took our engagement photos as well and put my husband and I completely at ease. She was friendly, professional, and our photos turned out beautifully. I'm so glad we had her there. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else!

• Chanel

Chanel · Married on 09/19/2015

Where do I start?
    Kelly is everything you could ever want in a photographer. She is prompt, punctual, kind, honest, warm, funny and simply amazing!
    We met Kelly first for our engagement shoot and we quickly learned she was the one for our wedding. She was so warm and caring and made us feel really comfortable; after all posing for photos is difficult enough let alone with a complete stranger. She made us feel so comfortable and we laughed and just had the best time. By the end of the shoot it was like we were old friends!
    I had a list of photos I wanted to the engagement shoot as well as the wedding and she made sure all photos were taken exactly how I wanted them. She is so creative and has such a vision, she dreamed up shots that I would never have ever thought and have come to be some of my most favorite shots!
    One our wedding day Kelly was just terrific and so kind to everyone, providing them that same level of comfort that we experienced at our engagement shoot. Often times throughout the day I forgot she was even there. She is behind the scenes enough that she just blends into the background but then when you see her photos you think “wow, I don’t even remember that moment” she is just terrific! When I look back out our wedding photos I feel like I can relive each moment through each photo and those are moments that I would not have been able to have so vivid had it not been for Kelly capturing them.

Renee · Married on 09/12/2015

Kelly was amazing! She is very professional but yet warm and really seems to capture the happiness in your big day. We will definitely use her for future photography needs and recommend her to any couples looking for the best for their big day!

Megan · event on: 10/04/2014

Kelly was great to work with. She took an extra long drive to meet us at a location that was special to us to shoot our engagement photos. She had good ideas for specific spots and settings that photographed well. We are usually camera shy but found ourselves relaxed and enjoying our shoot together as a couple. The pictures turned out great, too! Very happy with our experience, with Kelly's vision, and with the resulting pictures.

Kaitlin · Married on 03/29/2015

Great communication, and really worked with the time frame I was wanting. Best bang for you buck!

Chris · event on: 03/06/2014

Kelly was very professional. She did an awesome job with the pictures and was very friendly and passionate. She cared about my fiance and myself enough to ask me questions and to figure out how to best fit her and mine's personality. She did they very help capturing moments where I can feel my fiance's personality and excitement as well as my own. We did a photoshoot after that Kelly played a big role in positioning us and finding beautiful spots to take photos. Also, she finished editing and sent us the photos earlier than we expected which shows me her dedication to me as a consumer. Basically she did an awesome job and I am completely satisfied with the quality of photos that we received.

Katie · Married on 10/26/2014

Kelly is a great photographer. She made me feel so comfortable and calmed me down during my bridezilla moments! She was very considerate and professional. I highly recommend her!

Chiakis · Married on 08/16/2014

My husband and I were very impressed by the work of Kelly Marie Photography. Not only was Kelly professional, accessible, and dedicated in her work, the pictures she took of our wedding were exceptional.

Michelle · Married on 04/05/2014

Kelly Marie photography is everything we were looking for in a wedding photographer, and then some! Her personality was easy going and professional, she was obviously qualified and showed experience.

Her prices seemed fair and her quality of work blew us away. We have many favorites and look forward to sharing these memories with family and friends along with displaying them in our home.

We will most definitely recommend Kelly Marie photography and hope to get the opportunity to use her services again! (We live 5 hours apart) so thankful she came into our lives! :) we feel blessed to have such beautiful wedding pictures. You get what you pay for and hiring a professional was worth it. I didn't need to stress at all about if we'd get good pictures or not.

Shane · Married on 10/05/2013

Was a great help and was willing to take whatever pictures we wanted while still providing her opinion on what would make them the best they could be. Would recomend her to anyone.

Michelle · event on: 05/25/2013

Kelly is very professional and easy to work with. She took our engagement pictures and after seeing the quality in her work we automatically booked her for our wedding! You will not be disappointed! Looking forward to Kelly being able to document memories and capture love and laughter our April 2014 wedding!

Jaclyn · Married on 09/14/2013

We are very pleased with Kelly's work. She also left vacation to accommodate our wedding date. She is open to all suggestions. I look forward to working with her again.