Fairfield, CT, Fairfield, CT 06824 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
  • Deals 1

About Kelly Marie Events

Kelly Marie Events is a boutique event planning company based in Fairfield County, CT specializing in the planning and coordination of special events, such as weddings, showers, and social occasions. Owner and Event Planner, Kelly Matregrano, has been in the event planning industry since 2003. With over ten years of experience, she's an expert in creating exceptional events.

Travel to CT, NY, MA, RI and Destination.

Follow Kelly Marie Events on

Wedding Cake
48dbfb477aecc87d Matregrano Hewitt WED 686

4 Reviews for Kelly Marie Events

MEGHAN MCCLOAT · Married on 12/31/2019

The best decision a bride can make- kelly marie events

Kelly is the best kept secret in the wedding planning industry! Not only does she approach every wedding with grace and a can-do attitude, she over delivers, and exceeds all expectations! I found myself panicking as the final months were approaching the wedding date, and reaching out to hire Kelly was single handedly the best decision I made. She handled so many of the details, the timeline, the vendor contract reviews, the insurance certificates for the venue, and all of the last minute details I was about to forego for lack of time.. she jumped right in and said 'I've got that- consider it done' to all of them. I do not know that I could have executed such a perfect wedding day without her.. and I will be forever grateful for the time, compassion, care, and organization she provided me for my wedding. Kelly loves what she does, and it shows through her work. Having Kelly to 'run' the day.. was the best peace of mind a bride can ever wish for.. and you can't really put a price tag on that type of comfort! THANK YOU KELLY!!!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Katerina

Katerina Drake · Married on 10/20/2019

Must have day of coordinator!

When we started planning our wedding, I was getting super stressed about making sure the day was going to run smoothly on our own. Kelly was the answer to our prayers. She was hands down the best coordinator I could have ever dreamed of. Super reliable, very understanding, and so on top of everything! She made sure I had water and a snack before the ceremony when I was starting to feel dizzy & through the whole reception she made it all go so smoothly. We got to enjoy the whole day worry free thanks to Kelly!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Colleen · Married on 09/08/2018

Kelly from Kelly Marie Events did an amazing job as the “On the Day”/ “Month Of” coordinator for my wedding in Rye, NY. Though I was hesitant about hiring a coordinator due to our tight budget, I immediately knew it was the right decision once I talked with Kelly and realized what a valuable addition she would be to our wedding day.

In the weeks leading up to the wedding Kelly was so helpful in helping me organize my list of vendors and offered to get in touch with them for me to discuss any necessary details. She also reviewed my wedding day timeline and provided feedback. She was easily reached via email and phone and was the consummate professional regarding contracts and payments. In the days leading up to the weekend, I realized I needed Kelly’s help at the rehearsal and she was able to attend despite my last minute request. She conducted the entire rehearsal and helped ensure everyone knew what to do for the next day.

On the day of the wedding Kelly arrived on time and ready to work. She was extremely helpful in making sure we stuck to the schedule and was such a help coordinating with the venue staff and all of our vendors including the photographers, videographer, bus drivers, bag piper and band. I trusted Kelly wholeheartedly to help distribute the thank you notes and any remaining payments for our vendors, just one more thing we didn’t have to worry about as we enjoyed our wedding day.

One of the biggest benefits was having Kelly arrive at the church before we did so she could ensure everything was in place before the guests started arriving for the ceremony. She was discreetly in the background of all of the big moments of our day.

I felt totally stress free all day knowing that Kelly was there. Not only was she organized and so helpful in coordinating the day, but she was so sweet and relaxed and fun to be around that it made it all the better having her there!

I would recommend Kelly Marie Events to anyone!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Kelly Marie Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kelly Marie Events 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Fairfield, CT Fairfield, CT, 06824 See on map
    2036685872 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kelly Marie Events)