Fairfield, CT, Fairfield, CT 06824 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Kelly Marie Events

Kelly Marie Events is a boutique event planning company based in Fairfield County, CT specializing in the planning and coordination of special events, such as weddings, showers, and social occasions. Owner and Event Planner, Kelly Matregrano, has been in the event planning industry since 2003. With over ten years of experience, she's an expert in creating exceptional events.

Travel to CT, NY, MA, RI and Destination.

Follow Kelly Marie Events on

Kelly Marie Events 3
Kelly Marie Events 4
  • Katerina

Katerina Drake · Married on 10/20/2019

Must have day of coordinator!

When we started planning our wedding, I was getting super stressed about making sure the day was going to run smoothly on our own. Kelly was the answer to our prayers. She was hands down the best coordinator I could have ever dreamed of. Super reliable, very understanding, and so on top of everything! She made sure I had water and a snack before the ceremony when I was starting to feel dizzy & through the whole reception she made it all go so smoothly. We got to enjoy the whole day worry free thanks to Kelly!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Colleen · Married on 09/08/2018

Kelly from Kelly Marie Events did an amazing job as the “On the Day”/ “Month Of” coordinator for my wedding in Rye, NY. Though I was hesitant about hiring a coordinator due to our tight budget, I immediately knew it was the right decision once I talked with Kelly and realized what a valuable addition she would be to our wedding day.

In the weeks leading up to the wedding Kelly was so helpful in helping me organize my list of vendors and offered to get in touch with them for me to discuss any necessary details. She also reviewed my wedding day timeline and provided feedback. She was easily reached via email and phone and was the consummate professional regarding contracts and payments. In the days leading up to the weekend, I realized I needed Kelly’s help at the rehearsal and she was able to attend despite my last minute request. She conducted the entire rehearsal and helped ensure everyone knew what to do for the next day.

On the day of the wedding Kelly arrived on time and ready to work. She was extremely helpful in making sure we stuck to the schedule and was such a help coordinating with the venue staff and all of our vendors including the photographers, videographer, bus drivers, bag piper and band. I trusted Kelly wholeheartedly to help distribute the thank you notes and any remaining payments for our vendors, just one more thing we didn’t have to worry about as we enjoyed our wedding day.

One of the biggest benefits was having Kelly arrive at the church before we did so she could ensure everything was in place before the guests started arriving for the ceremony. She was discreetly in the background of all of the big moments of our day.

I felt totally stress free all day knowing that Kelly was there. Not only was she organized and so helpful in coordinating the day, but she was so sweet and relaxed and fun to be around that it made it all the better having her there!

I would recommend Kelly Marie Events to anyone!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2018

Kelly Marie Events helped me plan a surprise birthday party for my boyfriend at my residence. It was an intimate party, but Kelly made it amazing! She is focused, has great ideas and kept me on track. I am submitting this review because I went on WeddingWire after I got her name as a potential planner for my event. I wanted to read about her and I thought that this review could be helpful for couples,since my event entailed orchestrating caterers, servers, flowers, decorations, etc...and because individuals planning private events come to WeddingWire for recommendations on planners!

Kelly did not have 9 months to plan my event, rather something like 6 weeks! I dumped a TON of ideas on her plate and she sifted through them & streamlined them from caterers, to special ideas for my cake-and a bakery who could pull it off, to flowers, decorations and all the extras. When appropriate, she was honest and offered options that she thought might work better than ones I had, but never extinguished an idea about which I was excited. Rather, she helped me make my ideas come to life!

Kelly kept me organized. I work full time and she worked around my schedule, having conference calls with me at 7:30/ 8PM at night if needed. She created a daily time line the week before the event and an HOURLY timeline for the day of event, so I would be ready. She was just fantastic every step of the way. With Kelly's help, I was able to pull off a festive, classy, successful surprise birthday celebration.

Kelly is a complete pleasure to work with and is committed to organizing every aspect of your party that you would like her to. She even personally picked up the cake for me at the n-th hour...with a smile! She's just great.

I know you read about this, but I truly felt like a guest at my own party instead of a host running around like crazy to ensure everyone is happy. The food, the music, the decor was just perfect. I recommend her without reservation.

Sent on 09/06/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Kelly Marie Events 1
    -20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Kelly Marie Events 2
    End of year discount

20% off my packages if you book with me by the end of 2019!

• Fairfield, CT Fairfield, CT, 06824 See on map