Beaver Falls, PA 15010 Map · Phone number

• Kristin Sanderson Photography
  • Victoria Douglass Photography

8 Reviews for Kelly Nardone Photography

Catherine · Married on 07/07/2018

Spent days looking for a great photographer, I knew I found someone special when her pictures featured in whirl.... she made a rainy day seem so magical for a couple! Knowing that, I felt like I could trust her with our wedding day, whether the day was a catastrophe or not. Kelly was so easy to get in touch with and her communication was impeccable. On the wedding day, everyone commented on her work ethic. She knew exactly what shots to take and gave great direction for the group to follow. She knows Pittsburgh well and suggested two beautiful locations for wedding party photos. We received a preview within days of our wedding and couldn’t be happier. We highly recommend her for your future wedding, as well!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Maria · Married on 09/19/2015

My husband and I are beyond happy with our wedding and engagement photos by Kelly Lester. We use to laugh and call ourselves the ugly couple because we thought we took bad photos, but not anymore! Kelly directs you and tells how to take the best photos possible, while making you feel comfortable and confident. We look AMAZING in all of our pictures and Kelly came up with some really creative ideas on the spot when it rained during our photo hour. She is so fun to work with and just to be around. Our pictures retell the story of the entire day and I feel like I'm reliving it every time I view them. You are crazy if you do not book Kelly for your wedding day. Please go to her website and see how incredible her work is!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Alexandra · Married on 09/12/2015

Kelly is wonderful!! She truly captured our wedding day perfectly, and I'm so happy with her work! She is easy to work with, quick to respond, organized, and reasonably priced. Our wedding day was very scheduled because we had a church ceremony beginning at 3pm, so we had to start pictures at 1pm. Kelly and her assistant were prompt and professional. We also had some obstacles in terms of weather (rain on my wedding day, good luck right??), but Kelly made me feel at ease that we would still get beautiful pictures (and we did)! We had a backup photo location that turned out to be beautiful, and we did some bride and groom pictures under an umbrella that were gorgeous. Overall, I'm so happy with Kelly's work and I can't wait to get our photo album!

Sent on 09/28/2015

• Beaver Falls, PA, 15010 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Kelly Nardone Photography)