Kelly Lamb Events

Denver, CO View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Kelly Lamb Events is an intimate, boutique, white-glove experience. We have a small group of individuals who bring nearly 80 years of experience to this process. We don’t pump out 100+ weddings a year from a template. You will have a bespoke design and experience. You are not another name on a long list of brides. We get to know you. We hold your hand throughout this journey and listen to your ideas. You will have our personal phone numbers and will not have to wait until the next business day to hear back from us with questions. We learn your loves, your joys and your quirks. Many times, we incorporate your quirks into your wedding, because that is you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Savanah
    Savanah R. Married on 02/26/2022

A dream come true

Kelly took my short time frame and helped bring all my ideas to life and then some. Originally I thought I would keep it simple, but every suggestion she made really put the ZING in Amazing. We continue to hear how wonderful everyone thought the entire wedding weekend was, from a fun hotel to simple transportation making all of our out of town guests feel like it was a vacation. Each and every vendor she connected us with did an outstanding, A+ job and we have so many special photos to remind us of just how magical our wedding was because of Kelly. She went out of her way to be available to me on a regular basis and spent hours of time at my house helping lock down details. Having her support and resources while still feeling like I was able to make the decisions that best suit us and our budget was also a plus because I can be a bit of a control freak at times. Thank you will never be enough to describe my gratitude.
    Karen W. Married on 10/08/2021

The Best Wedding Planner

I cannot say enough great things about Kelly! What an amazing lady! My daughter’s wedding venue was cancelled due to Covid-19 and Kelly promptly stepped in to save the day! She found us several beautiful available venues and calmed us all down! She is simply the Best! Do not plan your wedding without her!!!
    Josh F. Married on 10/03/2021

Kelly is a miracle worker!

Kelly made our dreams a reality. We had a wild vision with multiple types of live music, dogs, drag queens, and production numbers. It was the best day of my life and because of Kelly’s exceptional work and got to sit back and enjoy every moment. Using Kelly was the best decision we could’ve made.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Kelly Lamb Events 1
Discount

For everything that our veterans, first responders and teachers have done and do everyday for us and our families, we sincerely thank you. Please accept this discount of 15% off of our packages on your upcoming event.

Candlelight Ambiance Candlelight Ambiance Wedding Decor & Lighting

Kelly Lamb is the epitome of professional wedding planners in Colorado. She is truly elevating the local industry and bringing it to a new level. Kelly is easy to work with, and has a keen eye for drsign. Can't wait to work with you again!

JSwan Studios JSwan Studios Wedding Photographers

Kelly at Bella Raduno Weddings is amazing! She is not only organized and wonderful at coordinating all the people involved in a wedding, but she has an incredible eye for detail and design. Her recent destination wedding in San Diego was breathtaking. Everything from making sure the menu was food allergy friendly to helping the bride rally her family for photos and smores was taking care of! Every detail was beautiful from the aisle to the reception. Most importantly, everyone had fun and the bride did not have to worry about a thing! Kelly is easy to work with, incredibly friendly, helpful, and ready to collaborate. I am excited to continue working with Bella Raduno Weddings!

Denver, CO, 80020
303.323.4931
Location of (Kelly Lamb Events)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding