Arvada, CO 80007 Map · Phone number

About Sara Brown Weddings

Here at Sara Brown Weddings, we believe in the power of feeling known around a table of good food. If you're like us, it breaths life into your soul.

We believe your wedding is the ultimate excuse for an authentic, thoughtful, hospitable celebration.

Because we believe your celebration should reflect you, all of our wedding planning packages here at Sara Brown Weddings are customized specifically for you. So whether you’re looking for full service wedding planning from ‘yes’ to ‘I do’, style and design execution or help pulling your details together, you will get precisely what fits your needs.

Follow Sara Brown Weddings on

Other couples have also viewed

• Cherry Bomb Events

28 Reviews for Sara Brown Weddings

• Lisa

Lisa F. · Married on 08/14/2020

Best planner in CO

I cannot recommend Sara higher. Do yourself a favor and hire her. We used her for a middle tier package doing design and hiring a few vendors/coordinating day of. She helped us plan our wedding which we ended up executing during COVID 19. Throughout the entire process Sara went above and beyond. She has an eye for design and helped us execute our day better than we could have envisioned ourself. She went out of her way to make things easier for us, allowing us to borrow things she had lying around so that we didn't have to purchase/rent them. Most importantly though, she was literally our biggest advocate and help during the entire process and executing day of, especially because of the pandemic. She was always there to listen when we were navigating whether or not to keep the wedding (we ultimately kept our date of 8/14 and shrunk headcount from 150 to 50.) She gave the most sound advice and was always there to listen without pushing us either way. For anyone who has gone or will go through this process during the pandemic it's an absolute emotional rollercoaster and I truly do not know what we done had we not had her. Her role almost shifted from being a planner to just being a friend/therapist and calling in to check on us and hear how we were feeling. The day of went off without a hitch thanks to her incredible organizational skills. She helped us negotiate better rates with several of our vendors. She's the perfect balance of being professional, firm and direct with her process, but so kind, compassionate and incredible to work with, which ended up being so important with everything that played out. Spending money to hire Sara was the best use of our entire wedding budget. Do not think think twice about paying for this service as it will more than pay for itself and is worth the peace of mind having support in the world we're living in.

Sent on 11/16/2020

Rachel · Married on 08/25/2018

I wasn't planning on using a wedding planner since I consider myself to be highly organized, but our venue required us to have a day of wedding coordinator. I'm so happy I found Sara to coordinate the day! We actually started working together months prior to the wedding, and she really helped take the stress away from those last minute details that make it all come together. I can't tell you how great this was! Even if you are super organized and have an 'I got this' attitude, using Sara WILL take stress away- who doesn't want that?! She was calm, supportive, and so kind throughout the entire process- and most importantly on the day of! My bridesmaids and family also make comments to me about how they really liked her style- efficient, but not pushy or overwhelming! Thank you Sara for making everything run so smooth!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Kayli · Married on 11/19/2017

As soon as I hired Sara, every bit of nervousness about my wedding not turning out the way I wanted flew out the window. I had seen Sara's work before and I had full confidence that she knew exactly what she was doing. I am very detail-oriented myself and had been making meticulous wedding to-dos since before we even got engaged. Initially I thought that if I was explicit enough in my planning, I could just hand off the plans to a friend and hope for the best. But wow, once I teamed up with Sara, I knew that nothing would get in the way of my day being perfect. A box of decorations was lost in transportation, and she quickly improvised without stressing me out. A few relatives were hard to handle - to say the least - and she was gracious and professional and didn't even let me know about their troublesome behavior (I never would have known, if it had not been for a friend). She looked over my lists, listened to my preferences, then made suggestions that I hadn't thought of in order to achieve exactly what I wanted. Thank you Sara for making my dream wedding a reality!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Sara Brown Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3550
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Arvada, 80007 See on map
    Location of (Sara Brown Weddings)