Arvada, CO 80007 Map · Phone number

About Sara Brown Weddings

Here at Sara Brown Weddings, we believe in the power of feeling known around a table of good food. If you're like us, it breaths life into your soul.

We believe your wedding is the ultimate excuse for an authentic, thoughtful, hospitable celebration.

Because we believe your celebration should reflect you, all of our wedding planning packages here at Sara Brown Weddings are customized specifically for you. So whether you're looking for full service wedding planning from 'yes' to 'I do', style and design execution or help pulling your details together, you will get precisely what fits your needs.

Follow Sara Brown Weddings on

Table setting
bcbb46182d4ecd63 256

27 Reviews for Sara Brown Weddings

Rachel · Married on 08/25/2018

I wasn't planning on using a wedding planner since I consider myself to be highly organized, but our venue required us to have a day of wedding coordinator. I'm so happy I found Sara to coordinate the day! We actually started working together months prior to the wedding, and she really helped take the stress away from those last minute details that make it all come together. I can't tell you how great this was! Even if you are super organized and have an 'I got this' attitude, using Sara WILL take stress away- who doesn't want that?! She was calm, supportive, and so kind throughout the entire process- and most importantly on the day of! My bridesmaids and family also make comments to me about how they really liked her style- efficient, but not pushy or overwhelming! Thank you Sara for making everything run so smooth!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Kayli · Married on 11/19/2017

As soon as I hired Sara, every bit of nervousness about my wedding not turning out the way I wanted flew out the window. I had seen Sara's work before and I had full confidence that she knew exactly what she was doing. I am very detail-oriented myself and had been making meticulous wedding to-dos since before we even got engaged. Initially I thought that if I was explicit enough in my planning, I could just hand off the plans to a friend and hope for the best. But wow, once I teamed up with Sara, I knew that nothing would get in the way of my day being perfect. A box of decorations was lost in transportation, and she quickly improvised without stressing me out. A few relatives were hard to handle - to say the least - and she was gracious and professional and didn't even let me know about their troublesome behavior (I never would have known, if it had not been for a friend). She looked over my lists, listened to my preferences, then made suggestions that I hadn't thought of in order to achieve exactly what I wanted. Thank you Sara for making my dream wedding a reality!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Becky · Married on 10/10/2017

Sara was absolutely wonderful!. We hired her for "week of" planning for my daughters wedding, but her service went way beyond that. At the time we contracted with her, she provided helpful planning guides to us. We met with one month in advance and again two weeks prior. She was very accessible by phone and email and very knowledgeable and prompt in all responses. Sara worked well with all of our vendors and provided and stuck to a realistic but enjoyable timeline for our day. I can't imagine that a more professional and pleasant experience could possibly be provided. Thank you, Sara, from the bottom of my heart. Becky

Sent on 10/14/2017

Sara Brown Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3550
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Arvada, 80007 See on map
    Location of (Sara Brown Weddings)