2575 Barton Road, Bowman, GA 30624 Map · Phone number

About Kellie's Catering

Serving North Georgia and Upstate South Carolina since 1981. Specializing in high quality menus for weddings, coorporate events, non-profit galas, and in home parties. Our team has the experience to make sure we exceed your expectations.

Follow Kellie's Catering on

img 2434 51 714951 1566337684

2 Reviews for Kellie's Catering

• Megan Whitley

Megan · Married on 12/16/2017

I know people think that food isn't really a big deal when planning a wedding. People often cut corners in this area. I can say I honestly thought the same, because nobody cooks like Mama. However, they did such a wonderful job. We went to the tasting and all the food was so delicious there. Even at the tasting she gave us a full blown meal to taste and then take home! Day of she did everything as requested. The food was just as delicious as the day of the tasting. I haven't had fried chicken like that since grandma made it! She was also very sensitive to my lactose intolerance and made sure I could enjoy the meal with the rest of my guests. My guests talked about how wonderful the food was, and I can't say I blame them. I've never been to another wedding with such delicious food!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Kellie did an amazing job on our cakes! We had a five tier cake with different fillings in each layer. We had frosted roses on the bottom with fresh flowers on the top. She also did a grooms cake which was red velvet. She put a Georgia "G" on the top with strawberries all around. They both tasted AMAZING! They also looked very beautiful!
    Kala did an amazing job with our food! We had buffet style, and they decorated it perfectly! The food was delicious and they had attendants there to help serve!
    We loved working with Kellie's Catering! The food and cakes were reasonably priced and they were both very professional! I recommend their catering business to any bride!

Sent on 07/27/2015

• 2575 Barton Road Bowman, GA, 30624 See on map
    Location of (Kellie's Catering)