178 Warren Ave, Portland, ME 04103 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 30 to 500
  • Pricing

About Keeley's Banquet Center

Keeley's Banquet Center offers elegant, modern banquet rooms, friendly professional staff and catered meals that are prepared on-site from fresh local ingredients. Our family operated business strives to meet the expectations of each of our guests. Our affordable wedding reception packages make it possible to include more of your family and friends when you celebrate your special day.

We have a beautiful private courtyard that provides an excellent setting for outdoor wedding ceremonies.

You are invited to stop in for a walk through and meet with one of our event planners.

Follow Keeley's Banquet Center on

img6370
img6397

6 Reviews for Keeley's Banquet Center

Terry · Married on 09/13/2015

I was very impressed with the service and food at Keeley's Banquet Center. I attended a fabulous dinner and a luncheon, both times I was very pleased.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Deborah · Married on 04/12/2008

I would really recommend this facility to anyone. They were on top of everything and really made things run smoothly. The entire staff that worked with us was incredibly professional. We had a coordinator and an entire wait staff but my husband and I our own hostess that saw to anything we may possibly need at any time. It was fantastic.

Sent on 06/07/2008

Schuyler · Married on 07/28/2007

Communication was one of their many strengths and they were a delight to work with! They came to our venue and made the day stress-free! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/19/2007

Keeley's Banquet Center Pricing

Keeley's Banquet Center Price Rates

• The Music Man DJ Service
    The Music Man DJ Service Wedding DJs

I've worked with Keeley's over the last twelve years. Keith and Ashley are very easy to work with. The food is excellent and I would recommend them for any event you are considering!

• 178 Warren Ave Portland, 04103 See on map
    2077973550 (Phone number)
    8004393550 (Other Phone Number)