Day of coordination is perfect for a couple that would like to do all of the planning themselves, but need someone to make sure every detail runs smoothly the day of the wedding.
My goal is to make sure you and your family have every need catered to and will not have to lift a finger the day of the wedding!
To help prepare for your wedding day we will provide...
- Consultation, Planning and Itinerary Meeting
- Unlimited e-mail and phone conversations
- Custom wedding planner/organizer
- Vendor tracking log and timeline
- Detailed itinerary creation for vendors and bridal party
- Confirm timeline with vendors one week prior to wedding day
- Choreography of wedding processional and recessional at rehearsal
- Etiquette advice as needed
On your wedding day we will provide...
- Day of coordinator and one assistant - Greet and supervise all vendors
- Oversee and assist with set-up of ceremony and reception areas
- Distribution and pinning of all corsages and boutonnières
- Make sure you and your family's every need is attended to
- Keep the wedding day running on schedule
- Handle any emergencies or unexpected occurrences
- Confirm there is enough seating for guests
- Coach and cue ushers and wedding party
- Ensure your dress and train look perfect as you head down the isle
- Cue musicians and confirm musical selections
- Help guide guests to reception area
- Assist the photographer in gathering wedding party and family
- Ensure all desired pictures are taken
- Ensure everyone receives drinks and food during photography session
- Distribute and display wedding favors, programs, photographs, etc.
- Set-up of seating cards
- Make sure all tables in the reception area are properly set-up
- Ensure that all vendors have parking validation and receive meals
- Confirm selected entertainment has proper timeline
- Ensure the reception décor is as you wished before guests can enter
- Greet guests and guide them through the reception
- Prepare MC and wedding party for timed events
- Communicate with chef, banquet captain and catering staff
- Distribute final balances and gratuities to vendors
- Secure all gifts and personal items with caretaker of your choosing
- Collect your guest book, toasting glasses, cake top, etc.
- Confirm getaway transportation and make sure they are on time
Other couples have also viewed:
5 Reviews for KC Events
Recommended by 100% of couples
Lauren · Married on 10/19/2012
I cannot thank Gina and KC events enough. She was an angel for our rehearsal and wedding day. I'm a highly organized DIY bride and thought I had EVERYTHING taken care of until we came in to a wedding license snafu which we did not foresee and sent our rehearsal off schedule. Gina was so helpful and so calming I surely could not have imagined the day without her. Her and her assistant were punctual, calming and put everyone at ease as she quietly made sure all my plans were executed and that the ceremony and reception were a success. I think we were probably an exceptionally challenging couple to wrangle but she did it with grace and professionalism. I'd recommend Gina to anyone planning an event and hope to work with her again myself!Sent on 12/31/2012
Jessie · Married on 07/28/2012
Gina coordinated my wedding in Sonoma in July and she was OUTSTANDING. We met in person three times before the wedding, and she was always punctual, organized, and personable. She provided me with several document templates to help me plan out various aspects of the wedding, which was incredibly valuable- and several other vendors complimented me on my organization, which I totally owe to Gina. She also always responded to my e-mails quickly and helpfully.Sent on 08/15/2012
On the day of (and at the rehearsal, which she ran), she was calm, efficient, and effective. It was such a relief to know that I wouldn't have to worry about anything, because she and her assistant were keeping things on track and running smoothly. When the strap of my dress popped off, Gina had safety pins at the ready and I was back in action in minutes. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day!
On top of all that, Gina's rates are more reasonable than any of the other wedding coordinators I researched- and it is definitely money well spent. If you're even remotely considering getting a day of coordinator, DO IT. And get Gina. You will be glad you did!
Amali · Married on 07/14/2012
Gina was our 'Day of Wedding Coordinator'... Even tough the planning and correspondence began a month prior to the wedding day. At our first meeting, Gina listened carefully and took note of everything that I wanted and was very understanding of my neurotic ways. She was very professional and showed that she cared. She helped point out things that could make the day go smoother and had valuable input without suppressing my vision.... In fact she enhanced it. I must say she was rather stealth... She ensured that all details were perfect without being seen yet was there when I needed her. Gina did an incredible job and was a huge part of making my dream wedding a reality!Sent on 08/09/2012