KBMGLAM

Irvine, CA View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

KBMGLAM is a wedding hair and makeup service based in Orange County, California. They have been dedicated to giving brides the best high-end makeup and hair with excellent service since 2016.

KBMGLAM goal is to accentuate your natural beauty and unique features without looking cakey or with too much makeup. We focus more on natural and flawless makeup style so that you feel like the best version of yourself. Karina and her team usually do a more traditional American wedding style but she is adaptable and can create any desired look. Karina and her team can’t wait to create a look you’ll absolutely love.

Karina owner of Kbmglam is passionate about what she does and loves to pamper her brides and their squad by giving them a beautiful experience they deserve, making them look beautiful, and giving them exactly the look they envision for their special day.

KBMGLAM wedding packages include a comprehensive hair and makeup trial. This allows you to discuss your needs and explore a range of options and styles. They also offer updos, extensions, contouring services, fake lashes, tattoo coverage, and much more. Karina and her team are happy to travel to your venue, and they can accommodate groups of up to 25 people.

Services offered by Kbmglam: Makeup & Hair, Videography, Engagement Cinematography videos, Microblading, Ombre eyebrows.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

4.8 out of 5 rating

Marissa Getting married on 05/20/2023
    5 out of 5 rating

Amazing & Flawless

I’ve worked with Karina twice now and she did such a great job making me feel beautiful! Karina gets to know her clients and listens to what they want and it shows! I definitely recommend Karina for your makeup and hair needs!
  • Kohlett
    Kohlett Married on 10/15/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Would HIGHLY recommend Karina!

I am so happy I found Karina for both my engagement photos and wedding day. Karina does hair and make-up! She knew exactly what I wanted and was flexible with my family and my requests. For our first trial together, I scheduled it on the same day as my engagement shoot. At that time, I was able to see how the makeup pictured towards the end of the day and figure out if I wanted an up-do and where to/not to put eye liner (my eyes get watery and the liner bleeds towards the day). She is super fast yet professional, too! I would highly recommend her because of the quality of her work and her reliability.
  • illustration stars