17291 Irvine Blvd Suite 162, Tustin, CA 92780 Map · Phone number

About Kaysha Weiner Photographer

MY PHILOSOPY
I strive to show the most natural side of you on your wedding day. All the emotions; the excitement, the joy, the beauty, and most importantly the love! My relaxed and candid style allows for a more genuine representation of your personality through my lens!

I LOVE WHAT I DO
With each wedding, I find myself wiping away tears, laughing along with the toasts, completely surrounded with each couples love. There is nowhere else I would rather be, and I would be honored to document your love!

Follow Kaysha Weiner Photographer on

Kaysha Weiner Photographer 6
Kaysha Weiner Photographer 7

Marie Lord · Married on 06/22/2019

BEST decision ever!

Look no further, Kaysha is amazing! I hired her as my wedding photographer and she also did my engagement photo shoot. She was all around incredible! She is an extremely talented photographer who is also a joy to work with (extremely important), makes you feel super comfortable, and is very reliable. The pictures were absolutely beautiful and captured ALL the sweet, genuine moments. I cannot state enough how stunning each and every single picture was. We were really impressed by her. All of the pictures were bright, clear, and evoked the real emotion of what was captured. She did not miss ANYTHING! Her editing skills are also phenomenal and she is truly a skilled photographer. Everyone has told me numerous times how amazing the pictures turned out. She's very friendly and professional and really knows how to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. She gives GREAT direction which makes a huge difference while also looking natural. She is really organized and followed all of my requests for pictures on the wedding day. She is very reliable and responsive and super easy to work with. She has a fast turn around time compared to other photographers and organizes all the photos for you. She by far exceeded our expectations and was a highlight of our wedding! We are extremely happy we chose Kaysha as our wedding photographer and we will continue to use her in the future. Best decision ever. Highly, highly recommend her. You will be very happy with your choice!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie Jones · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Vendor of Our Entire Wedding

My husband and I were lucky to be surrounded by great vendors for our entire wedding, but Kaysha hands-down was the MVP of the day. We had complete faith in her skills, she wrangled our large wedding party perfectly, and captured so many great moments in such an efficient manner. We were even able to enjoy a bit of our own cocktail hour due to how on top of it Kaysha was. She was never stressed, very professional, and always brought a lighthearted and cheerful mood to every room she entered. She delivered the finished photos so quickly, and every image knocked it out of the park. We can't wait to keep using Kaysha for family photos as life evolves, and we're so happy she was a part of our big day.

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Kaysha Weiner Photographer 8
    Kaysha Weiner Photographer 9
    Kaysha Weiner Photographer 10
    Kaysha Weiner Photographer 11

Catherine Greif · Married on 11/10/2018

Kaysha is amazing!!!

Our wedding was a destination wedding, so we didn’t know a lot about vendors out in California. Luckily for us we found a great wedding planner who put us in touch with Kaysha. From the first initial phone call I received from Kaysha I knew she was the one. Talking to Kaysha was almost like talking to an old friend on the phone. I felt like she really got to know me and showed geniun interest. Months before my wedding I remember receiving a Christmas card from Kaysha with her family picture on it as well as a small gift that included some bridal stuff. I remeber thinking to myself, how thoughtful of her to take the time out to send us these gifts! The best gift I have to say was when she sent my husband and I movie tickets, I thought to myself now this photographer really gets us ; )
    A few nights before the wedding Kaysha called to check-in with me to see how I was doing. Though I was slightly nervous about the big day Kaysha really put my mind at ease and made me feel like it was all going to be ok.
    The day the wedding came and I was excited! Most of the vendors I had never met before since I live on the east coast. When Kaysha introduced herself to me that morning I remember giving her a hug and feeling like I had known her forever ( mind you we had never met). The whole day was completely amazing and Kaysha worked so well with my videoagrapher, I literally could not ask for more! Our photos came out absolutely stunning!! I am so thankful to Kaysha and her assistant for helping to make our day such a success! If you live in the California area make sure to check her out! You will be beyond happy with her work! I know I am : )

Sent on 12/06/2018

Kaysha Weiner Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Pure Lavish Events
    Pure Lavish Events Wedding Planners

We recommend Kaysha for EVERY wedding! Absolutely LOVE her and her work!

• Enchanted Crown Events
    Enchanted Crown Events Wedding Planners

Kaysha is like ONE of the BEST Photographers I have had the opportunity to work with. Not only is her work amazing but she herself is such an easy going, flexible, and professional photographer! High Recommended!! =)

• Agape Planning and Design
    Agape Planning and Design Wedding Planners

Kaysha Weiner is an absolute doll to work with! She truly loves what she does and it shows in her work. Her photography is stellar. I am absoluely thrilled to be able to recommend her to my clients.

• 17291 Irvine Blvd Suite 162, Suite 162 Tustin, CA, 92780 See on map