17291 Irvine Blvd Suite 162, Tustin, CA 92780 Map · Phone number

About Kaysha Weiner Photographer

MY PHILOSOPY
I strive to show the most natural side of you on your wedding day. All the emotions; the excitement, the joy, the beauty, and most importantly the love! My relaxed and candid style allows for a more genuine representation of your personality through my lens!

I LOVE WHAT I DO
With each wedding, I find myself wiping away tears, laughing along with the toasts, completely surrounded with each couples love. There is nowhere else I would rather be, and I would be honored to document your love!

Follow Kaysha Weiner Photographer on

Kaysha Weiner Photographer 6
Kaysha Weiner Photographer 7

Catherine Greif · Married on 11/10/2018

Kaysha is amazing!!!

Our wedding was a destination wedding, so we didn’t know a lot about vendors out in California. Luckily for us we found a great wedding planner who put us in touch with Kaysha. From the first initial phone call I received from Kaysha I knew she was the one. Talking to Kaysha was almost like talking to an old friend on the phone. I felt like she really got to know me and showed geniun interest. Months before my wedding I remember receiving a Christmas card from Kaysha with her family picture on it as well as a small gift that included some bridal stuff. I remeber thinking to myself, how thoughtful of her to take the time out to send us these gifts! The best gift I have to say was when she sent my husband and I movie tickets, I thought to myself now this photographer really gets us ; )
    A few nights before the wedding Kaysha called to check-in with me to see how I was doing. Though I was slightly nervous about the big day Kaysha really put my mind at ease and made me feel like it was all going to be ok.
    The day the wedding came and I was excited! Most of the vendors I had never met before since I live on the east coast. When Kaysha introduced herself to me that morning I remember giving her a hug and feeling like I had known her forever ( mind you we had never met). The whole day was completely amazing and Kaysha worked so well with my videoagrapher, I literally could not ask for more! Our photos came out absolutely stunning!! I am so thankful to Kaysha and her assistant for helping to make our day such a success! If you live in the California area make sure to check her out! You will be beyond happy with her work! I know I am : )

Sent on 12/06/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 10/05/2018

Our experience with Kaysha was absolutely AMAZING!!!
    Words cannot describe how pleased we are with the way our engagement pictures came out! My fiancé and I are beyond happy. Kaysha was able to capture our personalities perfectly! She was also very knowledgeable about the location we shot at and got our edited prints back to us very quickly. She is an amazing photographer and I will definitely be calling her for any photography needs in the future.
    XOXO

Kaysha Weiner Photographer 12
    Kaysha Weiner Photographer 13

Jessica · Married on 08/11/2018

Kaysha is the BEST!

Kaysha shot our wedding (and engagement pictures) and we could not be more obsessed with her work. She captured everything so perfectly and her editing is absolutely stunning. She made my white flowers pop and show incredible detail even next to my white dress. She enhanced the natural light and made everything so beautiful! Kaysha also captured all the small and large details that were so important to us on our wedding day; there is not a single shot I feel like I'm missing. She has a true talent behind the lens (and computer), but is also one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. She kept my husband I at ease all day and our families and bridal party loved her. I would recommend Kaysha to everyone, we can't wait to use her again for future family sessions!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kaysha Weiner Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Pure Lavish Events
    Pure Lavish Events Wedding Planners

We recommend Kaysha for EVERY wedding! Absolutely LOVE her and her work!

• Enchanted Crown Events
    Enchanted Crown Events Wedding Planners

Kaysha is like ONE of the BEST Photographers I have had the opportunity to work with. Not only is her work amazing but she herself is such an easy going, flexible, and professional photographer! High Recommended!! =)

• Agape Planning and Design
    Agape Planning and Design Wedding Planners

Kaysha Weiner is an absolute doll to work with! She truly loves what she does and it shows in her work. Her photography is stellar. I am absoluely thrilled to be able to recommend her to my clients.

• 17291 Irvine Blvd Suite 162, Suite 162 Tustin, CA, 92780 See on map