1 League #63981, Irvine, CA 92602 Map · Phone number

About Kaysha Weiner Photographer

MY PHILOSOPY
I strive to show the most natural side of you on your wedding day. All the emotions; the excitement, the joy, the beauty, and most importantly the love! My relaxed and candid style allows for a more genuine representation of your personality through my lens!

I LOVE WHAT I DO
With each wedding, I find myself wiping away tears, laughing along with the toasts, completely surrounded with each couples love. There is nowhere else I would rather be, and I would be honored to document your love!

Follow Kaysha Weiner Photographer on

Other couples have also viewed

• Photos by Tamara Lynn
1kaysha weiner photographer weddings

69 Reviews for Kaysha Weiner Photographer

Jennifer G. · Married on 02/17/2020

Unforgettable

My fiancé and I had plans to take our engagement photos at the Mission in San Juan Capistrano and my friend was unable to take the photos after all. She referred us to Kaysha and I sent a message to Kaysha and she responded the same day. She was amazing and really helped us out of a jam! She took care of the arrangements with the location and had great recommendations as far as timing and lighting. I immediately felt comfortable with her and our photos came out beautiful! More importantly our session was exactly what it was meant to be, unforgettable and full of love. Thank you Kaysha for making your clients feel like family!

Sent on 07/18/2020

Stephanie T. · Married on 01/04/2020

Truly a WONDERFUL person and photographer!! One of the best decisions for our wedding!

Kaysha was one of the first and best decisions we made for our wedding! Soon after my (now) husband and I got engaged, we knew it was so important to find a photographer who could perfectly capture the events, emotions, and memories of our wedding day, especially because these pictures last a lifetime! We looked through several galleries of photographers recommended by wedding venues we were visiting, but as soon as my husband saw Kaysha's pictures, he excitedly showed me her portfolio and we were in love! We were finding that a lot of other photographers tend to focus on these grand, picturesque settings that just happen to have the people in the picture, which made their photos feel very distant. Kaysha on the other hand has an incredible talent to focus on the people in her pictures, capturing the emotions and essence of different moments that I could even feel myself tearing up when looking at pictures she took of other couples and their families! We just had to meet her and thank goodness she was available for both our engagement shoot and our wedding day!!

Kaysha is so warm, friendly, thoughtful, down-to-earth, professional, and clearly an expert at her craft. She is so personable and make us feel incredibly comfortable with just being us that happened to have a camera following us around. What really helped take any of the awkwardness and pressure off was that we trusted Kaysha to help us look good for the camera as well, and we truly appreciated any direction that she had for us whether it came to where we placed our hands, the direction of our gazes, and the angle of our heads. We ended up with truly amazing photos that we love to look through again and again, months later!

What really stands out to us about Kaysha though is that she went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect throughout the entire wedding process. As one of our first vendors, she was there to support us as we had some challenges settling on a wedding date with our venue (it's a long story), reassured me our pictures will be perfect as I was recovering from a surgery that impacted my smile just weeks before the wedding (also a long story), and checked in with us constantly throughout our wedding day to see if she could take care any needs that arose, regardless of whether they were picture-related or not. Kaysha became more like a friend and confidant rather than one of our vendors, and we are so incredibly thankful that she was there with us during this entire process! We're looking forward to working more with Kaysha in the future, and we HIGHLY recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for an amazing photographer to capture life's amazing moments. :)

Sent on 03/11/2020

Marie L. · Married on 06/22/2019

BEST decision ever!

Look no further, Kaysha is amazing! I hired her as my wedding photographer and she also did my engagement photo shoot. She was all around incredible! She is an extremely talented photographer who is also a joy to work with (extremely important), makes you feel super comfortable, and is very reliable. The pictures were absolutely beautiful and captured ALL the sweet, genuine moments. I cannot state enough how stunning each and every single picture was. We were really impressed by her. All of the pictures were bright, clear, and evoked the real emotion of what was captured. She did not miss ANYTHING! Her editing skills are also phenomenal and she is truly a skilled photographer. Everyone has told me numerous times how amazing the pictures turned out. She's very friendly and professional and really knows how to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. She gives GREAT direction which makes a huge difference while also looking natural. She is really organized and followed all of my requests for pictures on the wedding day. She is very reliable and responsive and super easy to work with. She has a fast turn around time compared to other photographers and organizes all the photos for you. She by far exceeded our expectations and was a highlight of our wedding! We are extremely happy we chose Kaysha as our wedding photographer and we will continue to use her in the future. Best decision ever. Highly, highly recommend her. You will be very happy with your choice!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Kaysha Weiner Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Pure Lavish Events Wedding Planners

We recommend Kaysha for EVERY wedding! Absolutely LOVE her and her work!

• Enchanted Crown Events Wedding Planners

Kaysha is like ONE of the BEST Photographers I have had the opportunity to work with. Not only is her work amazing but she herself is such an easy going, flexible, and professional photographer! High Recommended!! =)

• Agape Planning and Design Wedding Planners

Kaysha Weiner is an absolute doll to work with! She truly loves what she does and it shows in her work. Her photography is stellar. I am absoluely thrilled to be able to recommend her to my clients.

• 1 League #63981, Suite 162 Irvine, CA, 92602 See on map
    By Appointment Only.
    Location of (Kaysha Weiner Photographer)

Kaysha Weiner Photographer frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kaysha Weiner Photographer include in the starting price?

Kaysha Weiner Photographer includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Kaysha Weiner Photographer include in their most popular wedding package?

Kaysha Weiner Photographer includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Kaysha Weiner Photographer offer?

Kaysha Weiner Photographer offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary

What photography services does Kaysha Weiner Photographer offer?

Kaysha Weiner Photographer offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Kaysha Weiner Photographer offer for wedding events?

Kaysha Weiner Photographer offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Kaysha Weiner Photographer and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kaysha Weiner Photographer is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.