New Orleans, LA 70195 Map · Phone number

About KAWKAC EVENTS

Here at KAWKAC Events our goal is to make the planning process less stress full, seamless, and enjoyable for our clients! Getting to know our clients and understanding their vision helps to create unforgettable events that showcase their personality and style. Call us today to learn more about our services and to schedule a complimentary consultation. We look forward to planning your next event!

(504) 233-4529

KAWKAC EVENTS 6
  • Ty Duplessis

Ty Duplessis · Married on 01/12/2019

31st Arabian nights Themed party

I called the vendor only 2 months in advance for my Arabian nights themed party. Demetra (the owner) had a consultation with me and we spoke for about an hour of the details. I was worried that my theme was usually for children and the decor would look childish. I was also worried considering my event was in a dance studio and the structure of the room was beautiful but no type of decor in sight. Demetra told me to call her if I needed anything throughout this two month process I had several questions and sometimes asked the same question twice. After she answered my questions her response was always..No worries! Demetra was very patient and was just as excited as myself. She offers multiple forms of communication: phone, email, text. Texting was very helping when I couldn’t actually talk but wanted a question answered. One week prior to my event we went over all the details again.

Day of the event:
    I walked in and my jaw dropped. The decor was simply gorgeous! The transformation was amazing I didn’t realize I was in a dance studio. I got everything I asked for plus more. Demetra had an entire team working. And everyone was professional and polite.

This vender listed to their clients’ wants and request. I would definitely recommend KAWAC simply for their professionalism, timelines, cost effencient and of course creativity.

Sent on 01/16/2019
    KAWKAC EVENTS 7
    KAWKAC EVENTS 8
    KAWKAC EVENTS 9
    KAWKAC EVENTS 10
    KAWKAC EVENTS 11
    KAWKAC EVENTS 12

Tomeisha · event on 05/12/2018

The name speaks for itself! Everything was beautiful and beyond my expectations. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/17/2018

lashundre · event on 03/10/2018

Excellent customer service. I will definitely be using this company again.

Sent on 03/12/2018

KAWKAC EVENTS FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military
  • How many planners are on your team? 1