Southern Fete

Lafayette, LA View map

$3,500 Package Price

Southern Fete was born from the idea that couples should be able to focus on what is really important and soak in every moment of their big day. We work tirelessly to make every wedding as stress-free and memorable as possible and help couples remember that it is not just about the wedding but about a lifetime of marriage.

We love to celebrate the story of each of our couples. There’s something so unique and charming about Southern weddings. We know how to have a good time, y’all! Our best piece of advice is to cherish every single moment. The day goes by so fast, so leave it up to your vendors and soak it all in. From full planning to month-of coordination, we have a little something for everyone who’s looking to focus on what’s really important and leave the rest to someone else who they can trust to make such a special day a reality!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• User2725967 2+ years ago
    Don't think twice... Book Southern Fete!
    This big day went off without a hitch and we owe it to Cassie and her team. They made it look effortless and it remained stress free for us.
    Stacey Married on 05/30/2015
    Cassie & her team were FABULOUS. Initially I did not think that I needed an event planner because I'm pretty organized. As it got closer, I realized that I would not be able to truly enjoy the wedding and reception so encouraged my husband to spend the money as a gift to "me" - He reluctantly did so. By the end of the reception He was singing Cassie & her team's praises. We have already discussed other events where we may be able to use their services. They were organized, professional, pleasant and truly helped make our daughter's wedding memorable for us.
    Kathy Married on 09/13/2014
    Cassie is a delight to work with!!! There is no way my daughters wedding could have happened without her! She helped make the day magical!

Aaron Lane Entertainment Aaron Lane Entertainment Wedding DJs

The team at Southern Fete are truly dedicated to making your wedding day...and the days leading up to it, effortless. True pros, and so great to work with!

Lafayette, LA, 70503
Location of (Southern Fete)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding