Slidell, LA 70460 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 47

About Mise En Place Events

Mise En Place Events offers wedding & event planning, design and coordination for destination and local weddings in the Greater New Orleans Area. Your wedding day should be everything you imagine and MORE!! It is our honor to be a part of making every detail perfect, while you celebrate a fun and stress free day with your family and friends. Contact us today to begin Putting the Details in Place for a FUN and Memorable Event!!

Follow Mise En Place Events on

bp14895 2
bp15480
formals287
Mise En Place Events
new orleans wedding photographer tasharaephotograp
new orleans photographer2521

• Videos 4

7 Reviews for Mise En Place Events

Justine Taylor-Raymond · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Choice and Made Wedding Planning FUN

Christie and Mise en Place events are the absolute dream team. I don’t plan on getting married again, maybe a vow renewal, but I would hire her every single time and recommend her to anyone and everyone. There will always be a special place in my heart for Christie who made my dream day a reality.
    The day after getting engaged I knew I wanted a destination wedding in New Orleans. Only visiting a few times at this point, I knew very little, especially about the New Orleans wedding industry. I needed a planner. I contacted MANY potential wedding planners. I spoke on the phone with dozens to learn about their style and personality. Christie immediately stood out. She listened to my ideas, had concrete feedback before we even officially hired her, and already made me feel more relaxed about my wedding day. Still before officially hiring her, I asked Christie to meet me for a venue tour at my front runner venue (where I ended up getting married). Her experience and skills immediately showed. She knew exactly what she was doing, how to run a smooth wedding day, and how to handle both my mom and my anxiety (which is not easy to do). After a stressful two days of venue visiting with my mom, I called Christie in tears. Tired, overwhelmed, unsure of what to do she talked to me and calmed me down. AGAIN, I still hadn’t officially hired her, and she was already going out of her way to help me. She told me to go back visit the first venue, which I did, and immediately knew that was my venue and she was planner.
    From there on working with Christie was a dream. She answered my emails right away. She took my calls when I really needed to be calmed down. She had ideas for vendors when I wasn’t sure where to turn. She helped me find the vendors I wanted to splurge on and the vendors I wanted to save on. She really went above and beyond in the planning phase. I used her planning website checklist regularly because it had everything I needed to do broken down by the month and then days as we got closer to the big day. One month out we set up a call to go through the entire day in detail. After that she called ALL my vendors to confirm and made sure all the details came together. There is so much to do month of and she helped make sure it all ran smoothly so I could focus on some fun personal details I wanted to include. I loved the wedding planning process and so much of that is due to how much FUN and easy Christie made it.
    Day of her and Amanda ran the show. From the moment they got there they were busy making sure EVERY detail I had envisioned and more came together. They kept the entire day on track. Assisted with any emergencies that came up, there were a few and they handled them smoothly and quickly, so I never even knew. They came to find me for every major wedding event and made sure my husband and I didn’t miss a thing. Seriously the day was an absolute dream and I never could have done it without them. At the end of the night, all our personal items were boxed up and loaded for us, so we could enjoy our time with our guests. She even called the next day to make sure we had all our belongings and got our marriage certificate mailed.
    You often hear people rave about the music, food, flowers, etc. at a wedding but usually not the planner. In my case, I have had a least a dozen guests comment on how wonderful Christie and Amanda are. They took care of not just my needs, but my guests, and made sure everything was perfect. Christie and Amanda, thank you! To all future brides, hire Christie, it will be the best decision you make in the wedding planning processes.

Jorie · Married on 11/11/2017

Christie made the wedding day perfect as well as everything leading up to it! She put me (and most importantly, my mom) at ease by going over all of the details and helping us think through logistics. Christie's personality is the ideal mix of fun, calm, and authoritative for a wedding coordinator. Her assistant (Amanda) for the wedding day was awesome, too. They made sure that my new husband and I had everything we needed and did not stress about anything. I can't recommend Christie and Mise En Place Events enough!

Heather · Married on 10/21/2017

Christie and Amanda were one of the BEST possible investments we made when planning our wedding! Despite putting our best foot forward in trying to handle everything ourselves, we soon realized the only way to ensure we had the chance to experience our wedding day instead of dealing with the minutiae we worried would crop up at every turn was to hire a coordinator. Not only did the manage coordination with all of our vendors and teams; they beautifully handled the last-minute changes to ceremony location due to rain in the forecast, kept us on schedule whenever we strayed so we could accomplish everything we set out to do, made sure we had food and drink and time to ourselves to just sit back and enjoy the moment stress free, and just generally took care of any and everything that came up throughout the day, meeting each new challenge with the same smiling enthusiasm. We would not have made it through the day without them!

Mise En Place Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,550.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,150.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4