Kauai Wedding Officiant

Koloa, HI View map
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$350 Typical Price

As your Kauai Wedding Officiant, I specialize in non-religious ceremonies.

My services includes assistance with the legal aspects of applying for your marriage license and meeting with a marriage license agent on Kauai to have your marriage license issued.

I can offer you ceremony templates to jump start you in creating your ceremony and vows.

Need vendor suggestions on Kauai? I have a list of trusted and reputable vendors and numerous resources at my fingertips.

Need beach or other venue suggestions? Yes, as a long time resident of Kauai, I can make suggestions to suit your location desires.

Once you arrive on Kauai, I'll meet with you to get acquainted and complete your ceremony details .

Most of all, we will keep it simple and easy and together we will create a relaxed and lovely ceremony that is genuine and heartfelt.

Please contact me to learn more: frieda@kauaiweddingofficiant.com

Warmly and with Aloha,

Frieda Gayle

808-482-1999

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$350

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

HI
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Leslie L. Married on 12/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The wedding was a dream! So easy and Frieda listened to every detail making the wedding perfect.

Frieda was exactly what we needed to make our wedding simple yet so special. The entire process was so easy. We wanted to enjoy the island and not spend all our time worried about wedding details. A few emails prior with so many options of wording for the wedding were all provided by Freida before we even arrived. She added perfect little details to the ceremony to personalize it to us. She listens so well and has great suggestions when asked and needed. She has a delightful personality and put together an a amazing ceremony. 10/10 for responsiveness and knowledge of the island and Kauais beach wedding guidelines. We couldn’t have dreamed of a more perfect ceremony. Love love love Freida! 💕

Kauai Wedding Officiant's reply:

Mahalo Leslie, we had so much fun with your wedding! You and Doug brought such incredible energy, laughter and love! Your guests were so kind... It was so exceptional in every way! Thank you for including me in your special day! Frieda
    Kartik S. Married on 12/14/2022

Above and Beyond

There are so many great things to say about working with Frieda for your wedding. Not only did she go above and beyond in answering questions and helping us prepare for the ceremony, she also helped us find amazing vendors, the perfect location, and even gave us tips about where to visit on the island during our stay. Most importantly, for a couple who eloped, Frieda felt like a favorite family member who's known you your whole life. She truly cares about you and is invested in making your wedding day the best day possible. She created a beautiful, thoughtful, and meaningful ceremony that we'll remember forever. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Kauai Wedding Officiant's reply:

Kartik and Bethany, thanks so much for your kind words.
    It was a real thrill to share in your beautiful ceremony!
    xo, Frieda
    John A. Married on 12/07/2022

Frieda was fantastic!

Frieda took care of everything. She helped us customize our vows, helped us find a beautiful beach that wasn’t raining, did a great job as officiant, took some pictures and posed with us in others, and she made our special day that much more special. We highly recommend Frieda Gayle!

Kauai Wedding Officiant's reply:

Mahalo John and Linda! Amazing how we teamed up and made it all come together... we found the best beach "spot". Thanks for going with the flow! I really enjoyed your heartfelt ceremony and the special way you both shared your vows. I can't wait to listen to all the songs you wrote! Enjoy each other! Frieda
  • illustration stars

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Kauai Wedding Officiant 1
Offer
Mention "WW Special" to me in your email communication and receive $25 off my $350 officiant package.

5485 Koloa Road #644 Koloa, HI, 96756
8084821999
Location of (Kauai Wedding Officiant)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding