Katy Davis Photography

Greenwood, Indiana View map

You found me!!

I first and foremost, love pasta. You probably thought I was going to say something about photography. eh. I can live with that level of disappointment. I'm located in Greenwood, Indiana. You probably have no idea where that's at, but I'm fiercely loyal to this little place I call home. Oh, and it's a suburb of Indianapolis. My second most favorite place in the world is Mackinac Island, MI. You should also know that traveling is my jam. I'm the only person I know who actually loves sleeping in hotels. I laugh, a lot; and loudly. If you're looking for an employee, I'm not your girl. On any given day you can find me getting tacos or coffee with a past client. My husband is my sanity. My daughter and dogs are the reason I need sanity. I rock a lot of stripes. I believe that Hocus Pocus is one of greatest movies of all time (HELLO BETTE MIDLER). When I'm not taking selfies with my clients, you can find me watching reruns (Scrubs, The West Wing, Parks and Rec and Psych of course), dancing, cooking with too much butter and online shopping. I really really want you to print your photos and I really really love photographing awesome humans

• Taylor
    Taylor O. Married on 10/12/2019

Look no further, this is your photographer!

Katy is absolutely AMAZING! She not only takes great photos, but she is so fun and makes you feel very relaxed. She’s also a great wedding dress train safety pinner when your new husband keeps stepping on the back of your dress and ripping out your bustles. I would 1000% recommend Katy Davis Photography.
    Melody H. Married on 05/04/2019

Simply the Best...

... better than ALL the rest. Seriously. Katy made our day absolutely perfect. Great company. Great service. The best photos! Can not recommend her enough. Dependable, affordable, kind, funny, and so easy to get along with. If you have any anxiety at all, Katy will put you at ease!

Katy Davis Photography's reply:

I'm just so thankful for you and Ruth!! You both are SIMPLY THE BEST. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day!
  • Emily
    Emily K. Married on 11/17/2018

Soul Sisters

Katy Davis is one of a kind in many aspects of the term. She is funny, spunky and truly completely lovable. Austin and I had such a good time photographing with her and WOW did she nail it on our engagement photos AND our wedding photos. We clicked from day one. I will absolutely call her for future professional pictures! Thank you for being amazing Katy!

Katy Davis Photography's reply:

Soul sisters is right!!

324 W. Main St Greenwood, Indiana, 46143
Location of (Katy Davis Photography)

Katy Davis Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Katy Davis Photography offer?

Katy Davis Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Katy Davis Photography offer?

Katy Davis Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Katy Davis Photography offer for wedding events?

Katy Davis Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount

What percentage of users recommend Katy Davis Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Katy Davis Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding